Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Bowls that need to diaff

13»

Comments

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited December 2013

#FreshBowl

That's a bowl that can't be argued needs to DIAFF.

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

The bowls are almost all just routine non-conference games spread out over the holidays. The whole setup needs to go and be replaced with real playoffs. Condoleeza Rice and Coach Wilingham picking the final four is not playoffs either. The small fry need at least a chance to go the distance.

The bowls won't go away with a playoff. The teams teams that don't get in will still get to head to New Mexico, Las Vegas, and El Paso.

HTH
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited December 2013

Who cares how many bowls there are? It's not as if you have to watch them. If the game interests yiu watch, if not, don't. What's the fucking big deal? It doesn't hurt me if some team I don't care about plays in a bowl game I don't care about.

because it rewards mediocrity
    So? There is a market for the games, so there will be games. It's fun for people, it's a game. Take a walk with your wife/girlfriend/husband/boyfriend and get some fucking perspective. It hurts no one, it's market driven, and is done by choice. If you don't like it, don't watch, attend, or support the sponsors.

I liked the major bowls all on or around 1/1. It made the day more fun. But now I watch them when they are on and the BCS game. I still enjoy it. I choose not to watch most of the bowls, but will if I have nothing to do and they happen to be on. It's not as if they are interfering with my favorite sitcom that is on one of the other 500 channels I have.

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    Will all the major bowls exist next year with the play off?