Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Bowls that need to diaff

Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,670 Founders Club
edited December 2013 in Hardcore Husky Board
I can't stand the oversaturation of bowls over the past ten or fifteen years. It's pretty easy to schedule s***** out of conference teams, win three or four in your conference, and make one of these dumpster fires. I don't even want to give free Pub to the s***** pyramid schemes, helicopter companies, credit unions, and theme restaurants but it will be impossible not too so here goes:

The Beef o Brady Bowl - Seriously what the f*** is a beef o Brady? I'm hearing it's a restaurant... great. I hope meteor hits that s******* of a stadium & takes out whoever is playing in it.

The Car Care Bowl - oh boy, Charlotte has its own bowl game! Nobody cares. Die already.

Little Caesars Bowl - Let's have a bowl in the most bankrupt city in America! This usually involves a six and six Big 10 team and a Mac team... I've actually watched 2 or 3 because my friend is a Purdue alum... but still, please die in a fire already... or better yet, lets drop the bowl president in the middle of inner city Detroit in a KKK outfit

The New Mexico Bowl - Albuquerque is about 40 degrees this time of year. This is almost as FS as putting the Super Bowl in New Jersey.

The helicopter Bowl - I don't even know where it is. Seriously I don't know the state - I'm guessing it's Texas. " Yeah man I dreamt of making the game-winning throw in the helicopter Bowl when I was little kid. This is a dream come true!" - nobody ever.

The Poinsettia Bowl - I have no idea who plays in this. Mountain West I'm guessing? Again no one cares. The small conferences don't need more than one or two bowl bids. if they don't like it they can drop down to FCS and try to beat Montana.

The Hunger Bowl - Hey, I'm all for fighting hunger. Maybe if Kraft paid more in taxes, unemployment wouldn't be cut, and fewer people would go hungry. I want to watch a football game, not be put on a guilt trip while the same time getting ads for bad processed cheese. Since the Huskies are playing in it this year, I won't wish a tsunami on AT&T Park. Next year.

Pinstripe Bowl - Has anyone ever watched this? It's usually snowing & 25 degrees. Awesome bowl weather! New York always has to be the center of attention. They got their Super Bowl and they have their stupid f****** bowl game.

Music City Bowl - They always seem to get the worst bowl eligible SEC team against the worst eligible ACC team on a beat up field in 40 degree Nashville. Kentucky vs Wake Forest in front of 14,000 is special folks!

Heart of Dallas Bowl - The biggest travesty of this is that it's on New Years Day. New Years Day is supposed to be special. For you folks under 25, they used to play all the major bowl games on NYD - Rose, Sugar, Orange, Fiesta, Cotton - it really meant something when you played on January 1st. It meant you're probably a conference champion or in the top 15. Now it's been cheaped to 7-5 teams in a commercial for the Dallas Fort Worth Cham@ber of Commerce. FML man...

Comments