Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,770
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Within two weeks of his first fall term at Oregon, two female students separately told campus officials that Wallace raped them. Wallace denies the claims, but the university expelled him — twice. Once for each case of “unwanted penetration,” records show.

A real go getter.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Porking at Oregon, who new
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Within two weeks of his first fall term at Oregon, two female students separately told campus officials that Wallace raped them. Wallace denies the claims, but the university expelled him — twice. Once for each case of “unwanted penetration,” records show.

A real go getter.

I read the reports. I'll take the "i didn't want it" claim at face value, but again and again, I ask, how are you in the positions (lolz) in the report and not wanting to have sex? I get it. No means no.

But JFC, what are you doing then? The first girl is in his room admittedly undressing. For what honey? Why do you think he's there?

I'd hate to be a kid now.
    Sounds fishy.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

A real go getter.

I read the reports. I'll take the "i didn't want it" claim at face value, but again and again, I ask, how are you in the positions (lolz) in the report and not wanting to have sex? I get it. No means no.

But JFC, what are you doing then? The first girl is in his room admittedly undressing. For what honey? Why do you think he's there?

I'd hate to be a kid now.
    Sounds Smells fishy.
    You seem to need my help. A lot.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Sounds like getting naked without unwanted penetration is ok but unwanted penetration is not OK

Some of you need to learn the difference

Likewise, it sounds like going into a bathroom at a party and getting bent over a sink means a back rub.

I have three daughters, but a lot of these stories make me scratch my head like "WTF?"
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,607
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited December 2019

Sounds like getting naked without unwanted penetration is ok but unwanted penetration is not OK

Some of you need to learn the difference

Likewise, it sounds like going into a bathroom at a party and getting bent over a sink means a back rub.

I have three daughters, but a lot of these stories make me scratch my head like "WTF?"
    There was that one dude at SC who had the chick claim she raped him twice. Both times on separate trips that she joined him on. Like uhhhhh what
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,115
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Was Mario even at Oregon yet?
  • Options
    CPHawkCPHawk Member Posts: 2
    First Anniversary First Comment
    dtd said:

Was Mario even at Oregon yet?

Nope. He was a Helf recruit.
  • Options