Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Favorite player of the Petersen era?

Comments

• BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,181
    Greg Gaines
    Feces in the throat!
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    edited December 2019
    Myles Gaskin
    Seriously without this one player Myles Gaskin 7-6 is the norm
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    Myles Gaskin
    MMFG hid a ton of warts in 17 and 18. Probably won 4+ games himself.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,179 Standard Supporter
    Greg Gaines

Sledog said:

Many good players to choose from but it's Gaines for me. Absolute stud rock on the line for 4 fucking years. Played 54 games. Started 46 or so. Never missed one. Morris Trophy. Straight up bad ass. Played hurt and still started over the others. Unbelievably consistent.

The real reason is when he showed up up he was treated shitty. 3 star, Mountain West guy, not good enough for UW. Still questioned until he flashed every time he hit the field. Then his first start was a 10 tackle ass rape against Utah in a loss. He said "I don't care what you assholes say I'm here to kick ass, fuck off". I liked that attitude!

@DerekJohnson look at this Christmas miracle!!

@Sledog you know this is a politic discussion message bored right?
    I cross over occasionally! Still love football.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Vita Vea

Sledog said:

Many good players to choose from but it's Gaines for me. Absolute stud rock on the line for 4 fucking years. Played 54 games. Started 46 or so. Never missed one. Morris Trophy. Straight up bad ass. Played hurt and still started over the others. Unbelievably consistent.

The real reason is when he showed up up he was treated shitty. 3 star, Mountain West guy, not good enough for UW. Still questioned until he flashed every time he hit the field. Then his first start was a 10 tackle ass rape against Utah in a loss. He said "I don't care what you assholes say I'm here to kick ass, fuck off". I liked that attitude!

Sledog's a well documented Gaines lover.
  • Write in:

Cyler Miles
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    Greg Gaines
    Sledog said:

I never agree with you but when I did, it was this. Gainsey 4 Ever
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    Greg Gaines
    A bunch of Doogs in this thread.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Myles Gaskin
    dnc said:

Sledog said:

Of course he voted for a white guy..,
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,179 Standard Supporter
    Greg Gaines

dnc said:

Sledog said:

You could have played and I could have voted for a punk.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Myles Gaskin
    Sledog said:

dnc said:

Sledog said:

You could have played and I could have voted for a punk.
    Another vote for whitey! Thanks man.