Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Watching Shiffy, Nadler, and the Motley Crew press conference this morning

124»

Comments

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,006
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

If you read through the bullshit lies and opinions, yes, that is what article 1 is insinuating. Why not use the word Bribery? I mean it's right there in the constitution as something to impeach for. Why be so obtuse? Because they don't have the facts to prove it.

GDS said:

Some pretty rich shit in this.

Let's have a press conference. Oh wait, let's not take any questions.

No quid pro quo, no bribery in the charges. Isn't that what this was about?

Let's claim this is about defending the constitution. Your party has a great track record on that.

You really don't see the hallmark definition of bribery in article 1? Wow...
    Read through article 1 and don't see a single lie. Can you post the lie from article 1 for me?
    I'll try to help you understand:

Literally the first sentence. Disputed? Proven?
    Using the powers of his high office, President Trump
    Solicited the interference of a foreign government,
    Ukraine, in the 2020 United States Presidential election.

Again. Proven? Intent Proven?
    He did so through a scheme or course of conduct that
    included soliciting the Government of Ukraine to publicly
    announce investigations that would benefit his reelection,
    harm the election prospects of a political opponent, and
    in?uence the 2020 United States Presidential election to
    his advantage.

Opinion or Fact? Certainly not a fact. Just an opinion...
    President Trump engaged in this scheme
    or course of conduct for corrupt purposes in pursuit of
    personal political benefit.

Discredited by whom?
    a discredited theory promoted by Rus-
    sia alleging that Ukraine?rather than Rus-
    sia?interfered in the 2016 United States Pres-
    idential election.

I could go on and on. Literally you're looking at opinion, suspicions, and no proven facts. This is why this is so partisan. There's no fucking case here.

Can't wait to see Chelsea Clinton impeached in a partisan move in 2038.
    None of the claims you produced are lies. The first sentence - that's a documented fact. You can go down the list of the numerous witnesses and to the July 25th transcript itself all of which show that Trump and his underlings were soliciting for Ukraine to announce an investigation into Biden.

Second quote you claim is a lie - again proven fact that Trump and his minions were soliciting Ukraine for the an announcement of an investigation.

Third quote you claim to be a lie is not a lie and the facts we know thus far show a pattern that confirm this allegation.

Fourth quote you claim to be a lie has been discredited by our intelligence agencies as well as the Mueller investigation.

So when asked for the lies that you claim where in the article you can't produce any?
    Speaking of documented facts, tell us more about Assad using gas on his own people. Allegedly.

Also, Tulsi Gabbard.

Remember, stick to "documented facts".
    It's sad that you and your alt Turd Burglar are still on tilt about inconvenient facts being posted about your dream girl Tulsi. I did find it funny today when she claimed she was bailing on the next debate even when it was clear she wasn't going to qualify anyway.
    That's what I thought.

Baseless accusations.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,780
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited December 2019
    pawz said:

GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

If you read through the bullshit lies and opinions, yes, that is what article 1 is insinuating. Why not use the word Bribery? I mean it's right there in the constitution as something to impeach for. Why be so obtuse? Because they don't have the facts to prove it.

GDS said:

Let's claim this is about defending the constitution. Your party has a great track record on that.

Read through article 1 and don't see a single lie. Can you post the lie from article 1 for me?

his advantage.

Discredited by whom?
    idential election.

I could go on and on. Literally you're looking at opinion, suspicions, and no proven facts. This is why this is so partisan. There's no fucking case here.

None of the claims you produced are lies. The first sentence - that's a documented fact. You can go down the list of the numerous witnesses and to the July 25th transcript itself all of which show that Trump and his underlings were soliciting for Ukraine to announce an investigation into Biden.

Second quote you claim is a lie - again proven fact that Trump and his minions were soliciting Ukraine for the an announcement of an investigation.

Third quote you claim to be a lie is not a lie and the facts we know thus far show a pattern that confirm this allegation.

Fourth quote you claim to be a lie has been discredited by our intelligence agencies as well as the Mueller investigation.

So when asked for the lies that you claim where in the article you can't produce any?
    Speaking of documented facts, tell us more about Assad using gas on his own people. Allegedly.

Also, Tulsi Gabbard.

It's sad that you and your alt Turd Burglar are still on tilt about inconvenient facts being posted about your dream girl Tulsi. I did find it funny today when she claimed she was bailing on the next debate even when it was clear she wasn't going to qualify anyway.
    That's what I thought.

Baseless accusations.
    @GDS does exactly 2 things, and 2 things only:
    1. Parrots MSM Nonsense
    2. Molests Children

Unfortunately, either one earns him a CDBros Club badge.
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited December 2019
    pawz said:

GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

his advantage.

Discredited by whom?
    idential election.

Also, Tulsi Gabbard.

That's what I thought.

Baseless accusations.
    Multiple quotes from Tulsi including posts from her website over a multi page thread months ago - or in your world baseless. hahaha. NYBE
  • Options
    GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

his advantage.

Discredited by whom?
    idential election.

Also, Tulsi Gabbard.

That's what I thought.

Baseless accusations.
    Multiple quotes from Tulsi including posts from her website over a multi page thread months ago - or in your world baseless. hahaha. NYBE
    ...but never the Actual Words spoken straight from her mouth, as you swore you'd produce, but never did. Lying, Wormy Piece of Shit.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

his advantage.

Discredited by whom?
    idential election.

Also, Tulsi Gabbard.

That's what I thought.

Baseless accusations.
    ...but never the Actual Words spoken straight from her mouth, as you swore you'd produce, but never did. Lying, Wormy Piece of Shit.
    Does a sheriff in Montana have to enforce federal gun laws and arrest non-compliant local gun and ammunition dealers? Why won’t you answer the question you fucking retard?
  • Options

GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

his advantage.

Discredited by whom?
    idential election.

Also, Tulsi Gabbard.

That's what I thought.

Baseless accusations.
    Does a sheriff in Montana have to enforce federal gun laws and arrest non-compliant local gun and ammunition dealers? Why won’t you answer the question you fucking retard?
    Is your wife still your sister?
  • Options

GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

his advantage.

Discredited by whom?
    idential election.

Also, Tulsi Gabbard.

That's what I thought.

Baseless accusations.
    Does a sheriff in Montana have to enforce federal gun control laws and arrest non-compliant local gun and ammunition dealers?
  • Options

GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

his advantage.

Discredited by whom?
    idential election.

Also, Tulsi Gabbard.

That's what I thought.

Baseless accusations.
    Does a sheriff in Montana have to enforce federal gun control laws and arrest non-compliant local gun and ammunition dealers?
  • Options

GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

his advantage.

Discredited by whom?
    idential election.

Also, Tulsi Gabbard.

That's what I thought.

Baseless accusations.
  • Options

GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

his advantage.

Discredited by whom?
    idential election.

Also, Tulsi Gabbard.

That's what I thought.

Baseless accusations.
    Good question! What do you think?
  • Options

GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

his advantage.

Discredited by whom?
    idential election.

Also, Tulsi Gabbard.

That's what I thought.

Baseless accusations.
    Good question! What do you think?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,443
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2019

GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

his advantage.

Discredited by whom?
    idential election.

Also, Tulsi Gabbard.

That's what I thought.

Baseless accusations.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

his advantage.

Discredited by whom?
    idential election.

Also, Tulsi Gabbard.

That's what I thought.

Baseless accusations.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

his advantage.

Discredited by whom?
    idential election.

Also, Tulsi Gabbard.

That's what I thought.

Baseless accusations.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,675
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Sad to see someones mental acuity decline in real time
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

his advantage.

Discredited by whom?
    idential election.

Also, Tulsi Gabbard.

That's what I thought.

Baseless accusations.

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,567
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Sad to see someones mental acuity decline in real time

It wasn't far to go.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,109
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Come watch CD struggle in every thread.