Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Watching Shiffy, Nadler, and the Motley Crew press conference this morning

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club

Swaye said:

I can't believe Pelosi allowed herself to be goaded into this. She is a cunt, but she is shrewd. She has to know there is no upside here at all. Zero percent chance the Senate does anything other than acquit. So nothing comes of this, at all. But, conservatives are energized and she has turned off some portion of independents who see this for what it is. All she did is give Trump a better chance of getting reelected.

Makes little sense except when viewed through the prism of TDS.

Support for trump’s impeachment is approximately 50%
    Trump’s approval rating is approximately 40%

Then again, you’ve proudly proclaimed for years now that you’re an idiot.
    The next time I want to hear from a faggot I'll pull your string.
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,274 Founders Club
    Come see CD struggle in every thread.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,067 Standard Supporter

Swaye said:

I can't believe Pelosi allowed herself to be goaded into this. She is a cunt, but she is shrewd. She has to know there is no upside here at all. Zero percent chance the Senate does anything other than acquit. So nothing comes of this, at all. But, conservatives are energized and she has turned off some portion of independents who see this for what it is. All she did is give Trump a better chance of getting reelected.

Btw, neither you nor any other trumptard has defined tds. What is it?
    Look in the mirror.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,394 Swaye's Wigwam
    TDS is the same affliction as doogism. Your team "Winning" doesn't matter half as much as Trump "loosing". YW.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,067 Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Support for trump’s impeachment is approximately 50%
    Trump’s approval rating is approximately 40%

Then again, you’ve proudly proclaimed for years now that you’re an idiot.
    The next time I want to hear from a faggot I'll pull your string.
    Be careful they use things with strings to keep stuff in.....
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    So near as I can tell, Trumptard’s note “tds” as some sort of undefined opposition to trump. (It’s hard to discern because no one will define it). How would a non tds trump opposition work when 95% of his agenda is dead and he has zero political capital?
  • DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,488

I'll try - Someone who hates the president so bad that it becomes impossible to assess facts and truths objectively. Particularly when those facts pertain to misdeeds, corruption, and crimes done by the party they favor. A key symptom is for the TDS-infected person to deflect rather than confront questions or facts presented to them. Something you and Hondo exhibit with virtually each and every post you make here. Often TDS-infected people project the misdeeds of their democratic gods onto trump and accuse him of the same acts.

You must live a fucking miserable life if this is what floats your tiny boat. There are some smart folks here who "get it" which is why I participate. I don't understand why you even waste your time here. You're not adding anything to the conversation...you bring nothing to the table. Like I said, it must float your boat but for very different reasons than most of us here. You are a complete fucking loser.

So this is derangement? Got it.

You’ve posted before you come to the tug because it makes you feel better than most of the the news you read and watch.

Where might someone who “gets it” find this objective truth you reference?

For background, I subscribe to the WSJ, LA Times and Economist. I never watch any tv news (cable or network) and listen to kspn710 and am570 sports talk radio exclusively on the radio.
    Don't misquote me, fuckhead. I come to the tug because I work in Seattle and surrounded by liberals and can't have a fucking real political conversation. On top of that, I'm quite successful and am the leader at the site I work at so even if there was someone to have a conversation with, I couldn't have one.

The shit related to the dossier and all that is really easy to find. Maybe start here and chase the links: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump–Russia_dossier#Research_funded_by_Democrats_produces_dossier

You know, if you're ok with wikipedia as a landing spot for a bunch of information to do research from. Of course you've already made up your mind on this.

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club

So near as I can tell, Trumptard’s note “tds” as some sort of undefined opposition to trump. (It’s hard to discern because no one will define it). How would a non tds trump opposition work when 95% of his agenda is dead and he has zero political capital?

If this is true, why does he bother you so much then? You'd figure a guy who flexes his kids private school education (lulz) could figure this shit out.

Again - you're having trouble with facts. "95% of his agenda is dead and he has zero political capital"

Do you really believe that? I mean look around.
    Swaye said:

If this is true, why does he bother you so much then? You'd figure a guy who flexes his kids private school education (lulz) could figure this shit out.
    Why does trump’s impeachment that supposedly guarantees “5 more years” cause such Trumptard meltdowns?

This is supposedly a site that is tangentially related to a prominent academic institution.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,394 Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

Why does trump’s impeachment that supposedly guarantees “5 more years” cause such Trumptard meltdowns?

This is supposedly a site that is tangentially related to a prominent academic institution.
    Because it's another milestone of the demise of our democratic institutions when a party is willing to use impeachment simply to try and negate an election? As you said, he'll be only the third president to be impeached and the Dems still aren't even sure what they are impeaching for.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

I'll try - Someone who LOVES the president so MUCH that it becomes impossible to assess facts and truths objectively. Particularly when those facts pertain to misdeeds, corruption, and crimes done by the party they favor. A key symptom is for the TDS-infected person to deflect rather than confront questions or facts presented to them. Something ME and TRUMPTARDS exhibit with virtually each and every post you make here. Often TDS-infected people project the MADE UP misdeeds of the Democrats.

You must live a fucking miserable life if this is what floats your tiny boat. There are some smart folks here who "get it" which is why I participate. I don't understand why you even waste your time here. You're not adding anything to the conversation...you bring nothing to the table. Like I said, it must float your boat but for very different reasons than most of us here. You are a complete fucking loser.

FIFY
  • GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470

Some pretty rich shit in this.

Let's have a press conference. Oh wait, let's not take any questions.

No quid pro quo, no bribery in the charges. Isn't that what this was about?

Let's claim this is about defending the constitution. Your party has a great track record on that.

You really don't see the hallmark definition of bribery in article 1? Wow...
    If you read through the bullshit lies and opinions, yes, that is what article 1 is insinuating. Why not use the word Bribery? I mean it's right there in the constitution as something to impeach for. Why be so obtuse? Because they don't have the facts to prove it.
    GDS said:

Let's claim this is about defending the constitution. Your party has a great track record on that.

Swaye said:

Because it's another milestone of the demise of our democratic institutions when a party is willing to use impeachment simply to try and negate an election? As you said, he'll be only the third president to be impeached and the Dems still aren't even sure what they are impeaching for.
    This post explains precisely why the federal government is an abject abomination and needs to be reduced to the federalist constricts outlined in the constitution.
  • GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470

If you read through the bullshit lies and opinions, yes, that is what article 1 is insinuating. Why not use the word Bribery? I mean it's right there in the constitution as something to impeach for. Why be so obtuse? Because they don't have the facts to prove it.

GDS said:

Read through article 1 and don't see a single lie. Can you post the lie from article 1 for me?
    GDS said:

GDS said:

Read through article 1 and don't see a single lie. Can you post the lie from article 1 for me?
    I'll try to help you understand:

Literally the first sentence. Disputed? Proven?
    Using the powers of his high office, President Trump
    Solicited the interference of a foreign government,
    Ukraine, in the 2020 United States Presidential election.

Again. Proven? Intent Proven?
    He did so through a scheme or course of conduct that
    included soliciting the Government of Ukraine to publicly
    announce investigations that would benefit his reelection,
    harm the election prospects of a political opponent, and
    in?uence the 2020 United States Presidential election to
    his advantage.

Opinion or Fact? Certainly not a fact. Just an opinion...
    President Trump engaged in this scheme
    or course of conduct for corrupt purposes in pursuit of
    personal political benefit.

Discredited by whom?
    a discredited theory promoted by Rus-
    sia alleging that Ukraine?rather than Rus-
    sia?interfered in the 2016 United States Pres-
    idential election.

I could go on and on. Literally you're looking at opinion, suspicions, and no proven facts. This is why this is so partisan. There's no fucking case here.

Can't wait to see Chelsea Clinton impeached in a partisan move in 2038.