Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

It's like a shit takes factory around here lately

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    TommySQC said:

For someone who prides himself on not giving a shit about almost everything Husky football, from recruiting to NFL success and everything in between, it sure does warm my heart to see @MikeDamone lose his fucking mind and shit all over the board with his hot take spam about how Bryant and Adams don't BLEED purple and he'll never forgive them. What a dud.

someone needs a whooshicle
    @TommySQC gets it
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,586 Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm going to get high and drunk off the best stuff available and enjoy an exhibition game of who is hopefully going to be on the field next year.

I won't even mind a plungering because that's what Pete deserves for being a quitter.

If we win I will doog and make fun of potatoes and truckers and neo Nazis.

I guess I'm dooging no matter what.

But in no way does this program deserve my time and money to fly out there. Stadium is complete twash. Potential the entire team looks worse than they did in Boulder.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited December 2019

For someone who prides himself on not giving a shit about almost everything Husky football, from recruiting to NFL success and everything in between, it sure does warm my heart to see @MikeDamone lose his fucking mind and shit all over the board with his hot take spam about how Bryant and Adams don't BLEED purple and he'll never forgive them. What a dud.

Where in the fuck did you get the idea that I don't give a shit about husky football? JFC. I spent thousands and sometimes 10s of thousands on it. I help start the husky forum you are using to tell me I don't give a shit about husky football.

JFC. Players not finishing the season hurts the team and the game. It's a team and a game I enjoy and care about. Fuck you if your upset I want to see it persevered and UW to win. And if the players and coaches aren't going to give a shit, that doesn't make be to excited to shell out time and money to watch them sleep walk through a game like they did in the Rose Bowl. The fucking rose bowl!

GFY
    You're right, I should have clarified that you crave having the perception of not giving a shit about Husky football. Funny that an insignificant skipping of the Vegas Bowl of all fucking things is what finally led you to meltdown and discard the schtick you were working so hard on.
    If you have the perception I don't give a shit about husky football. That's on you. And you don't pay attention.

Are you knew. I have ranted and melted down about this and many other things for years.

You confuse telling the truth with not giving a shit.

It's like you just woke up.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,845
    I hope we lose
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,549 Founders Club
    edited December 2019
    We got the Vegas bowl a year to early, imo. If it was the new stadium i'd go just to go.

I watched Sark lose to Pete seven years ago at Sam Boyd stadium and it's a nightmare to get to. 45 minutes off the strip.

You'll take a "party" shuttle to and from there to save money and end up pissing your pants in traffic while crammed into a bus with a bunch of bitching doogs wondering if you'll get hot in black jack to pay for the trip. You won't.

Here's your Aflack trivia question: Who is the only Vegas Bowl MVP to play for the losing team?

• ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,695 Founders Club
    Las Vegas is 4.5 hours up the 15.

Unlikely I'll attend
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,005

Las Vegas is 4.5 hours up the 15.

Unlikely I'll attend

If I lived in So Cal I'd never go to that shit hole.

It'd be like living in the US Virgin Islands and visiting Jamaica. Like, why are you doing that? There's no upside and a lot of downside.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,005

To the tuff talkers who boast about not caring (the worst type of human), boast about being too busy to watch the game (CHRISTMAS PARTY CIRCUIT??? THIS GUY MUST BE A BIG DEAL! Ayfkm), trash the team because 2 overrated players are skipping a bowl game (They're pussies. Who cares? Next man up), trash Pete when he's here followed by trashing Pete when he steps down, and are seeking validation on the internet for all your two-sided tuff talk, don't you have a dick to suck or something? You're in high school, so you should be practicing your dick sucking.

Fuck Boise State. Let's go out and wax those pretenders.

This team is shit. The bowl game is shit. The players sitting out are shit.

"Next man up". Lol. You sound like a god damn duck.

Hth
    It may be cliche, but it's true. This is the perfect game to get Culp and future LTs some meaningful reps in a meaningless game. You know, guys who will actually be on the team next year. Fuck Bryant and Adams, but I'm glad they're giving themselves up for the good of the program. I'm excited to see their replacements.
    Well good for you!!!!!!

I'm so excited that you're excited!!!!!
    I’m surprised you’re surprised
    edited December 2019
    Boise State lost to BYU. We’lll skull them w/ or w/o Hunter and Trey.
  • phineasphineas Member Posts: 4,732
    I like the bronco in this one.