Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

It's like a shit takes factory around here lately

1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,540 Swaye's Wigwam
Bunch of tuff talk about not caring about or even watching the shitty bowl game to cap off the shitty season, two injury-riddled seniors bow out, and "Oh, fuck those guys! Bowl game! I care!"

Who gives a double-fistfuck what any player on this team who isn't going to be on the team next year does? It's not the Rose Bowl. It's not even the Wedbox Bowe. We bitch and moan about there not being a spring game, well here's your chance! I'd rather see it go a step further: If you're not going to be on the team next year, thanks for the awesome performances at Stanford and Colorado and all the Husky Field at Alaska Airlines Stadium memories losing to Cal, Oregon, and Utah after a bye. Now get the fuck out. Good luck in your future endeavors.

Gonna be back next year? Good news, everybody! It's time to actually get some live game reps ahead of the unholy assraping Michigan is planning next summer. If this game were treated like a 2020 exhibition game to stretch The Young Guys' legs, I might actually watch! In the meantime, Jimmy could sell recruits on how things are going to change under his watch: You got talent? Play early.

We've been begging to see The Young Guysº all season. Adams and Bryant are just doing what the coaches wouldn't and trying to help us out a bit in a game that means fuck all. Adams and Bryant are just doing what the coaches wouldn't and exhibiting enough honor and shame to pass on an undeserved shit game. I'm pissed at them for 7-5 (not as pissed as I am at the coaching staff), not whether or not they play in the Depend Adult Undergarment Bowl.

You scorned lovers are crying like these guys did something that actually matters.

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited December 2019

Bunch of tuff talk about not caring about or even watching the shitty bowl game to cap off the shitty season, two injury-riddled seniors bow out, and "Oh, fuck those guys! Bowl game! I care!"

Who gives a double-fistfuck what any player on this team who isn't going to be on the team next year does? It's not the Rose Bowl. It's not even the Wedbox Bowe. We bitch and moan about there not being a spring game, well here's your chance! I'd rather see it go a step further: If you're not going to be on the team next year, thanks for the awesome performances at Stanford and Colorado and all the Husky Field at Alaska Airlines Stadium memories losing to Cal, Oregon, and Utah after a bye. Now get the fuck out. Good luck in your future endeavors.

Gonna be back next year? Good news, everybody! It's time to actually get some live game reps ahead of the unholy assraping Michigan is planning next summer. If this game were treated like a 2020 exhibition game to stretch The Young Guys' legs, I might actually watch! In the meantime, Jimmy could sell recruits on how things are going to change under his watch: You got talent? Play early.

We've been begging to see The Young Guysº all season. Adams and Bryant are just doing what the coaches wouldn't and trying to help us out a bit in a game that means fuck all. Adams and Bryant are just doing what the coaches wouldn't and exhibiting enough honor and shame to pass on an undeserved shit game. I'm pissed at them for 7-5 (not as pissed as I am at the coaching staff), not whether or not they play in the Depend Adult Undergarment Bowl.

You scorned lovers are crying like these guys did something that actually matters.

What a shit doog take. Not since the Sark FREE PUB have a read such a doogish justification.

Except it has been the rose bowl and the trend is bullshit.

We're fans and follow a team. Fuck off
  • theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,815 Founders Club
    Well said. Couldn't agree more.

That said, Pete is still the coach for this game, Fuller and Opera are tanned, rested and ready.

• DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,549 Founders Club
    edited December 2019

Doogles said:

I don't get the hate on Adams, he was a 3 and out candidate until the ACL/back injury. Shitting on cornerstones of our only relevant season since 2000 isn't for me.

It'd bother me less if he wasn't saving himself for the Señor Bowel
    I personally think it's the best of both worlds. Get someone else serious reps, playing full speed trying to show out on film for the new coaches next season.

It's not going to help whomever Lake chooses as OC to put on the tape and see a goose stepping Trey trying not to overextend his knee. Next year starts now.
  • PurpleSmokePurpleSmoke Member Posts: 116
    This board: I hate these senior try hards! Sick of them staying till their senior year and stinking it up. We need to recruit blue chips only. People with talent to compete!

Also this board: How dare our blue chip talent decide to behave like blue chip talent and not play in this important game. No heart!

Fuck guys, it’s almost like as the paper talent levels rise on the team, more people start to treat college like a stopping point on their way to the NFL.

You reap what you sow mother fuckers.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,005
    What an abortion of a thread.

BigErn retarding like a retard gonna retard.
    edited December 2019

To the tuff talkers who boast about not caring (the worst type of human), boast about being too busy to watch the game (CHRISTMAS PARTY CIRCUIT??? THIS GUY MUST BE A BIG DEAL! Ayfkm), trash the team because 2 overrated players are skipping a bowl game (They're pussies. Who cares? Next man up), trash Pete when he's here followed by trashing Pete when he steps down, and are seeking validation on the internet for all your two-sided tuff talk, don't you have a dick to suck or something? You're in high school, so you should be practicing your dick sucking.

Fuck Boise State. Let's go out and wax those pretenders.

This team is shit. The bowl game is shit. The players sitting out are shit.

"Next man up". Lol. You sound like a god damn duck.

Hth

This board: I hate these senior try hards! Sick of them staying till their senior year and stinking it up. We need to recruit blue chips only. People with talent to compete!

Also this board: How dare our blue chip talent decide to behave like blue chip talent and not play in this important game. No heart!

Fuck guys, it’s almost like as the paper talent levels rise on the team, more people start to treat college like a stopping point on their way to the NFL.

You reap what you sow mother fuckers.

Doogs are goona doog. PS was probably at the front of the line to Bleaux Sark and give willingham year 4.

Win or GTFO
  • CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,204 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2019

To the tuff talkers who boast about not caring (the worst type of human), boast about being too busy to watch the game (CHRISTMAS PARTY CIRCUIT??? THIS GUY MUST BE A BIG DEAL! Ayfkm), trash the team because 2 overrated players are skipping a bowl game (They're pussies. Who cares? Next man up), trash Pete when he's here followed by trashing Pete when he steps down, and are seeking validation on the internet for all your two-sided tuff talk, don't you have a dick to suck or something? You're in high school, so you should be practicing your dick sucking.

Hth
    It may be cliche, but it's true. This is the perfect game to get Culp and future LTs some meaningful reps in a meaningless game. You know, guys who will actually be on the team next year. Fuck Bryant and Adams, but I'm glad they're giving themselves up for the good of the program. I'm excited to see their replacements.

Hth
    It may be cliche, but it's true. This is the perfect game to get Culp and future LTs some meaningful reps in a meaningless game. You know, guys who will actually be on the team next year. Fuck Bryant and Adams, but I'm glad they're giving themselves up for the good of the program. I'm excited to see their replacements.
    It's not cliche. It's doog cliche.

I want UW win every game. Regardless of meaning. Having throw away games is bullshit. This is college, not NFL. losing to BSU and then saying "at least we played young players" is FS.

Bryant and Adams should have quit after the Oregon game of its for the "good of the program"
  • DoogDawgDoogDawg Member Posts: 129

Spot on.
    Both Adams and Bryant have wrecked their bodies. I thank them for their service and wish them the best and have no problem if they are done. It’s the fucking Vegas bowl. NOC

Exactly. If this was the Rose Bowl (paging Taylor Rapp) or CFP, man up and play. It's the Vegas bowl. With their histories of injury, I don't blame them in the least for sitting out.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,453 Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm hearing that bowl eligibility means we get 15 extra practices for the new guysm!......
  • CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,204 Swaye's Wigwam

Hth
    It's not cliche. It's doog cliche.

I want UW win every game. Regardless of meaning. Having throw away games is bullshit. This is college, not NFL. losing to BSU and then saying "at least we played young players" is FS.

Bryant and Adams should have quit after the Oregon game of its for the "good of the program"

• TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

For someone who prides himself on not giving a shit about almost everything Husky football, from recruiting to NFL success and everything in between, it sure does warm my heart to see @MikeDamone lose his fucking mind and shit all over the board with his hot take spam about how Bryant and Adams don't BLEED purple and he'll never forgive them. What a dud.

someone needs a whooshicle
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

For someone who prides himself on not giving a shit about almost everything Husky football, from recruiting to NFL success and everything in between, it sure does warm my heart to see @MikeDamone lose his fucking mind and shit all over the board with his hot take spam about how Bryant and Adams don't BLEED purple and he'll never forgive them. What a dud.

Husky fans are back, and neurotic as ever