Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Shout out to Purple Baze

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
Just realized @PurpleBaze made it onto the all-time Top 10 list here at the hive of scum and villainy!

So we? are now best represented by:

1) Methuselah
2) A toilet who can ambulate rapidly
3) First Nation degenerate and soon to be terrible father
4) Sexually confused preacher
5) A troll named Boobs who is dead
6) Stalin
7) A princess from Tacoma
8) A gay trans midget black in a wheelchair
9) A guy named Cuntwaffle who makes some good points
10 ) A terrorist who drives for Uber

Who the fuck says we are an alt-right haven? That is about as diverse, and functionally retarded, a group as you can get. Hooray for us and praise Allah for Bazey.

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club

Lulz. The average number of total home games attended in the past 10 years by people on this list is .81. Only at HH.

You wear that home game attendance thing like such a badge, Rowboat. I can be just as frustrated watching this product in my living room as I would actually being in the stands... without wasting entire Saturdays and thousands of dollars.

And remember that some of us who live locally don't get all our Saturdays off.
    If you would stop giving the AD all your money to waste you could afford more watches. HTH
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,768 Founders Club

Lulz. The average number of total home games attended in the past 10 years by people on this list is .81. Only at HH.

You wear that home game attendance thing like such a badge, Rowboat. I can be just as frustrated watching this product in my living room as I would actually being in the stands... without wasting entire Saturdays and thousands of dollars.

Does Uber “force” you to work on Saturdays?

That’s what I thought!
    Uber entices me to work on Saturdays by jacking up prices on doogs like Rowboat. I could clean up for the whole week on just one Dwag Day Afternoon. lulz

More Saturdays worked = more expensive watches.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,044 Founders Club
    edited December 2019

Relax, pussy cat. It's not about me. Rather, an observation that HH has large contingent of (a) the diaspora and (b) the section of the fan base that got killed off by Gilby/Ty/Sark/Pete.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,668 Standard Supporter
    is this replacing FMB (Tyfys) weekly picks? Do we attempt to put an avatar to each number? How many tries do we get? what are the rules?

doesn't matter I will do pourly
  • TrumpsWallTrumpsWall Member Posts: 467
    How you expect baze to go to games after he bought that expensive badge next to his name?
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,768 Founders Club

How you expect baze to go to games after he bought that expensive badge next to his name?

YRYK

My money was spent this past year on HCH, a Ducati, Oris watches, and a Rolex. I spent on a few other things too... all of them more fun and rewarding than Petersen's Burnout Farewell Tour.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Swaye are you entering midlife crisis? Looking at HH ranking for some validation