Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM: Tray Adams

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2019
    Houhusky said:

Ty Jones is a doog legend pussy.

Some of us were mocked for calling him Lenius. Really tho, him and Lenius had the same sophomore years. A big catch or two, a lot of drops, and mostly a lot of nothing.
    It was only a year ago that people like DDY, BTP, and Fire_____ were dooging hard about Jones and my post about Jones being just another doog lenius was "buried" thanks to 9 anonymous idiots.

All of you Jones defenders in that thread from a year ago can suck my cock... I was right

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/comment/975163#Comment_975163

Sounds like #houhuskywasright

Finally had a big dick WR....lol

I know how you feel brother. Sometimes bravery in the face of doogs is all we have.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2019

Houhusky said:

Some of us were mocked for calling him Lenius. Really tho, him and Lenius had the same sophomore years. A big catch or two, a lot of drops, and mostly a lot of nothing.
    It was only a year ago that people like DDY, BTP, and Fire_____ were dooging hard about Jones and my post about Jones being just another doog lenius was "buried" thanks to 9 anonymous idiots.

All of you Jones defenders in that thread from a year ago can suck my cock... I was right

Do you want a cookie or gold star? Even a broken clock is right twice a day

I enjoy your posts only because I click on your avatar and jerk my shit. She’s become old so update your ava
    You seem angry.
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537

Houhusky said:

I enjoy your posts only because I click on your avatar and jerk my shit. She’s become old so update your ava
    My time in the spider hole has made me strong. I only desire a simple Chincredible of recognition and the respect of my dear leaders Ho Chi Minh and Le' Duan @RaceBannon and @DerekJohnson
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,237
    Founders Club
    Houhusky said:

Houhusky said:

My time in the spider hole has made me strong. I only desire a simple Chincredible of recognition and the respect of my dear leaders Ho Chi Minh and Le' Duan @RaceBannon and @DerekJohnson

• Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

It’s the vegas bowl. Who cares?

If I don’t then the players shouldn’t

It's the opposite. If the players don't, why should I. I see UW ads in for tickets. They are trying to pump it up. What a joke. Start by pumping it up with the players. If you can't do that, just cancel the stupid thing.
    Will you be writing a strongly worded email to Jen? I have no idea why you give so much of a shit about a useless bowl game that players don't want to waste their time with. You've given this way more oxygen than it deserves.
    No. I don't have the GUTS to say it to her FACE.

Also, this happened last year in what was supposed to be not a useless bowl.

By your logic, once eliminated from the national championship, players who are going to drafted should quit and focus on the NFL. why risk getting hurt in crap regular season games that don't matter?
    I didn't say any of that. My only documented stance here is that I don't give a shit if any players decide to sit out the participatory who gives a fuck bowl presented by Pampers.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

It's the opposite. If the players don't, why should I. I see UW ads in for tickets. They are trying to pump it up. What a joke. Start by pumping it up with the players. If you can't do that, just cancel the stupid thing.
    Will you be writing a strongly worded email to Jen? I have no idea why you give so much of a shit about a useless bowl game that players don't want to waste their time with. You've given this way more oxygen than it deserves.

By your logic, once eliminated from the national championship, players who are going to drafted should quit and focus on the NFL. why risk getting hurt in crap regular season games that don't matter?
    I didn't say any of that. My only documented stance here is that I don't give a shit if any players decide to sit out the participatory who gives a fuck bowl presented by Pampers.
    I didn't say you said it. I said "using your logic"

Hth
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Hth
    Imagine caring about taking a principled approach to deciding whether you should care or not about players caring about shitty bowl games. Jesus fucking christ.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Hth
    Imagine caring about taking a principled approach to deciding whether you should care or not about players caring about shitty bowl games. Jesus fucking christ.
    Imagine not following logic. JFC
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Bread said:

I'm not mad at Trey. He already won a vegas bowl.

Did he pop off?
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Why the fuck should the players care about the fucking Vegas bowl?

Literally most of the losses were the corches for being FS too. NOC. TSIO. Shutter the fucking progrum etc.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Why the fuck should the players care about the fucking Vegas bowl?

Literally most of the losses were the corches for being FS too. NOC. TSIO. Shutter the fucking progrum etc.

The same reason the players cared about the Freedom Bowl, Sun Bowl, Aloha bowl under Don James.