Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The left destroys everything it touches.

1235»

Comments

• Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,237
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    PHD_Dawg said:

PHD_Dawg said:

PHDdoog proved my point. He touched this thread and fucked it up. And as a typical leftist, blamed someone else and played a victim.

Typical leftist.

ok boomer
    Christ. What a dumbshit
    i can't wait to hear again about the $3 million house your non-existent friend didn't build, boomer
    Is somebody reading to you PhD? I mean that's your handle because you want people to think you're actually intelligent right?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PHD_Dawg said:

PHD_Dawg said:

PHDdoog proved my point. He touched this thread and fucked it up. And as a typical leftist, blamed someone else and played a victim.

Typical leftist.

ok boomer
    Christ. What a dumbshit
    i can't wait to hear again about the $3 million house your non-existent friend didn't build, boomer
    Wtf? Idiot. JFC.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2019
    Swaye said:

PHD_Dawg said:

PHD_Dawg said:

Typical leftist.

ok boomer
    Christ. What a dumbshit
    Great. Another one.
    MIG is back?

Lol at thinking "boomer" is a sick burn.

• Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Mike damone’s all-time epic weekend meltdown continues in to Monday.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

BearsWiin said:

Swaye said:

BearsWiin said:

Whiny dumb cunt gonna whiny dumb cunt, it's all you know

Last word, take it bitch, you know you need it

Take it

I remember when you were fun. Before Trump. Before TDS.
    If you're OK with this shitshow then maybe you should just draw a bath and open a vein already
    My trailer doesn't have a bathtub. Can I still kill myself in a stand up shower?

Please do. You’ve proudly proclaimed here numerous times that you are an idiot. Do yourself and the world a favor.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,324
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    PHD_Dawg said:

Typical leftist.

ok boomer
    Stay on campus PHD Dawg. Calling people "boomer" when you can't compete intellectually doesn't work in the real world. Campus is your safe space.
  • Options

PHD_Dawg said:

Typical leftist.

ok boomer
    Stay on campus PHD Dawg. Calling people "boomer" when you can't compete intellectually doesn't work in the real world. Campus is your safe space.
    When you can’t compete economically you vote for trump.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,324
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

PHD_Dawg said:

Typical leftist.

ok boomer
    ???????????? What in the fuck are you attempting to say? You make no sense. Think then speak Fido or roll around and play dead I don't care but only an asshole who is stupid and too TDS infected to see reality would attempt to talk down what is happening right now with the economy since Trump has taken over. FFS educate yourself you dumbass.

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

BearsWiin said:

Swaye said:

BearsWiin said:

Take it

If you're OK with this shitshow then maybe you should just draw a bath and open a vein already
    My trailer doesn't have a bathtub. Can I still kill myself in a stand up shower?

Please do. You’ve proudly proclaimed here numerous times that you are an idiot. Do yourself and the world a favor.
    Sounds like you want to see minority suicide numbers rise. I think you might need a racist safe space. I'm hearing most of the racists are Dems. After your outburst, rumors confirmed.

Worried about you CD!
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,814
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

BearsWiin said:

Swaye said:

BearsWiin said:

Take it

Sounds like you want to see minority suicide numbers rise. I think you might need a racist safe space. I'm hearing most of the racists are Dems. After your outburst, rumors confirmed.

Worried about you CD!
    What space is safer than moms basement, tighty whities and meatloaf?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

PHD_Dawg said:

Typical leftist.

ok boomer
    Explains why 1/3 of the Welfare recipients are in California and why the state just passed statewide rent control. All those Trump supporters. When you can't even keep bums from shitting in your streets and taking over your public parks, you vote Rat party.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2019
    SFGbob said:

PHD_Dawg said:

Typical leftist.

ok boomer
    Explains why 1/3 of the Welfare recipients are in California and why the state just passed statewide rent control. All those Trump supporters. When you can't even keep bums from shitting in your streets and taking over your public parks, you vote Rat party.
    You should move. Hercules isn't good enough for you. Go to Kansas, I hear they have low taxes, no shit in the streets, and few welfare recipients.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,800
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Mike damone’s all-time epic weekend meltdown continues in to Monday.

Not. Even. Close.

Silence is deafening.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Trumptard Virtue Signaling Thread o' the Day!