Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The left destroys everything it touches.

Comments

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,800
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    PHD_Dawg said:

pawz said:

PHD_Dawg said:

"The left destroyed art and music" is one of the dumbest statements I've ever read in my life

Sincerely, Baby It's Cold Outside
    So that was your favorite song eh
    No.

Relevance to your poont?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    PHD_Dawg said:

PHD_Dawg said:

"The left destroyed art and music" is one of the dumbest statements I've ever read in my life

I guess if you like cancel culture and censorship you’d think the statement is dumb. Jerry Seinfeld would like a word with you as well
    The prevailing winds of culture change all the time. At one time Jazz was going to ruin the youth in this country but now it's considered highbrow music. You should take a longer view. It would be better all around, but it might get in the way of you being constantly outraged about shit that doesn't matter
    Baby It's Cold Outside finds your poast incredibly ironic.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2019
    PHD_Dawg said:

PHD_Dawg said:

I guess if you like cancel culture and censorship you’d think the statement is dumb. Jerry Seinfeld would like a word with you as well
    The prevailing winds of culture change all the time. At one time Jazz was going to ruin the youth in this country but now it's considered highbrow music. You should take a longer view. It would be better all around, but it might get in the way of you being constantly outraged about shit that doesn't matter
    Censorship and shutting down art you don’t like is great! It’s just culture change!

But how does the left destroy art?

https://ew.com/article/2015/06/08/jerry-seinfeld-politically-correct-college-campuses/

You know who else controlled art for their culture.... Stalin knows
  • Options
    PHD_DawgPHD_Dawg Member Posts: 154
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

PHD_Dawg said:

PHD_Dawg said:

Censorship and shutting down art you don’t like is great! It’s just culture change!

But how does the left destroy art?

https://ew.com/article/2015/06/08/jerry-seinfeld-politically-correct-college-campuses/

You know who else controlled art for their culture.... Stalin knows
    ok boomer
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

The thing that bothers me is every damn show and movie having a super gay plotline for no reason

Always gotta appease baze, J

Then there is this...

https://grist.org/article/ford-v-ferrari-is-the-climate-change-horror-film-nobody-needed/

And don’t go to a movie because it’s a story about car racing in the 1960s and those cars burned a lot of fuel. Then be angry that there are no black people in the movie and only one women. Never mind the fact that no black people or women were involved in the true story.

But how does the left destroy everything...or try too? There’s people are miserable and pathetic.
    That’s like when people were getting upset with Saving Private Ryan because there weren’t any black people in it
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

The thing that bothers me is every damn show and movie having a super gay plotline for no reason

Then there is this...

https://grist.org/article/ford-v-ferrari-is-the-climate-change-horror-film-nobody-needed/

And don’t go to a movie because it’s a story about car racing in the 1960s and those cars burned a lot of fuel. Then be angry that there are no black people in the movie and only one women. Never mind the fact that no black people or women were involved in the true story.

But how does the left destroy everything...or try too? There’s people are miserable and pathetic.
    That’s like when people were getting upset with Saving Private Ryan because there weren’t any black people in it

Their platoon had no women and the war used too much fuel
  • Options
    Founders Club

SFGbob said:

Then there is this...

Patton used 600,000 gallons per day driving into Germany.

#historyonnetflixsuperiorityguy
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    pawz said:

SFGbob said:

Then there is this...

Would have helped global warming if we just let the Nazis win
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,814
    SFGbob said:

pawz said:

SFGbob said:

Then there is this...

Would have helped global warming if we just let the Nazis win

The dems would surrender now to save the earth.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,328
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

ok boomer

Ahh yes and the goose stepping lib moron finally takes off his mask. He can't compete so out come the labels. Hilariously predictable.

In a rats mind, age is something to be denigrated. It is the height of narcissism to believe that what is inevitable for all will never come one's way.

You must FEEL so "woke" right "phd dog"?
  • Options

ok boomer

Ahh yes and the goose stepping lib moron finally takes off his mask. He can't compete so out come the labels. Hilariously predictable.

In a rats mind, age is something to be denigrated. It is the height of narcissism to believe that what is inevitable for all will never come one's way.

You must FEEL so "woke" right "phd dog"?

ok boomer
  • Options
    :D way to fuck the quote up, boomer

to be fair, though, this forum software is terrible and feels like it hasn't been updated since 1998
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863
    PHD_Dawg said:

to be fair, though, this forum software is terrible and feels like it hasn't been updated since 1998

Even @GrandpaSankey knows you'll go blind replying to yourself.

• Options
    edited December 2019

PHD_Dawg said:

Even @GrandpaSankey knows you'll go blind replying to yourself.

Hopefully you read Fiasco before the other Tom Ricks book you bragged about buying, you creepy old fuck
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PHDdoog proved my point. He touched this thread and fucked it up. And as a typical leftist, blamed someone else and played a victim.

Typical leftist.
  • Options

PHDdoog proved my point. He touched this thread and fucked it up. And as a typical leftist, blamed someone else and played a victim.

Typical leftist.

ok boomer
  • Options

PHD_Dawg said:

Typical leftist.

ok boomer
    Christ. What a dumbshit
    i can't wait to hear again about the $3 million house your non-existent friend didn't build, boomer