Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

This Will Not Be a Popular Opinion

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited December 2019

Football coaches are so dumb that it is literally just...

'Hey, we need talent and we should play like aggressive alphas'

and then a bunch of morons are like "YEAH BUT RECRUITING RANKINGS ARE WRONG AND DON'T MATTER - THEY ARE GETTING BAD GUYS AND HAVE A BAD CULTURE"

Oh - wait, you mean, UGA, LSU, Bama, Clemson, Ohio State, Oklahoma, Penn State and Notre Dame all do that?!?! BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT

CristoballZ raped us this year. Because he's just like 'okay, while these guys are debating whether the sky is blue, i'm going to just fucking do what I should'.

It's not that complicated.

What I honestly like about Jimmy is that he's basically the same, except he's not a dumbass.

On what basis do you assess Crisco to be a dumbass?

He's a prep school educated guy who was a great student at Miami. He's not dumb. Are you related to OBK?

Also, Lulz that you like Jimmy because he's "basically the same". JFC.
  • Options
    Beno4Life said:

He just won the conference so unpopular or not, it just is.

Meanwhilst, we* had a coach quit on us and we hired a coach with no HC experience.

Yeah but if Cristoballz can do it, so can Jimmy. As Dennis said, it’s not complicated.

I’m just impressed by Whoregon’s pre- and in-game coaching. They outschemed us (not hard) in the second half and did the same to Utah all night long. And shit, for the first time watching football, they actually make me think the Pistol is an effective strategy. RBs hit the holes with so much speed.
    Um, I think this is all just a little harder than you're painting out to be.

And you don't have the first fucking clue if Jimmy Lake Ballz can pull off what Crisco has pulled off. Any more than you have a clue how smart he is.

What, you gave Pete and Mario an IQ test at the start of the season and didn't tell us?
  • Options
    edited December 2019

I'm not convinced. We'll see how good Oregon is next year when they have to replace their supposed all-world QB, 4/5th's of their O-line, their best tight end, 3 starting linebackers, and potentially more players on their D if they decide to leave early.

Cristobal inherited a very experienced roster... he hasn't proven he can build anything yet.

The Pac-12 was fucking awful this year and Oregon could only beat UW by 4 and WSU by 3... and lost to a crappy ASU team when everything was on the line. You think Clemson, Alabama, Ohio St, Georgia, Oklahoma lose to fkn ASU? Please.

And don't get me started on Utah... their non-co sucks and their best games played were a loss to USC and scratching by UW. Overrated all year... any other year where the Pac 12 doesn't blow ass this Utah squad is a 7-8 win team.

Of course not; because you're a doog.

In case you haven't noticed, he's been recruiting like no other Oregon coach before him.

And, sure, point taken on the Pac and losing to loser Pac programs. In that regard, what was Pete's excuse?

Finally, when is this other year when the Pac doesn't blow ass? Point it out to me.
  • Options

PurpleJ said:

They won the Pac, but if you think our conference champion is on the same tier as the best teams down south you are probably a mouth breathing doog retard as well.

What kind of fucking idiot would say that? Oregon is about the 4th best team in the SEC. But the SEC is so far ahead of everyone else it doesn't matter that much.

SEC: LSU, UGA, Bama and Auburn -> all better than Oregon. UF - maybe.
    B1G: Ohio State is better. Wiscy and Penn State, debatable? Iowa, probably not.
    BXII: Okie is better. No one else is.
    ACC: Climpsun is better. No one else is.
    LSU, UGA, Bama, Auburn, UF, Ohio St, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Penn St, Oklahoma, Baylor, Clemson are all better teams than Oregon.

Tell me what has been particularly impressive about Oregon?

Oh they beat an overrated Utah squad... UW and WSU by a combined 7 pts... nice Ducks! Way to go!
    So, then, who was the last Pac 12 team to impress you?
  • Options

Minnesota, Michigan, Uf, Wiconsin, and Baylor? Die doog

Oh I'm sorry... go look at the schedules for these teams.

Did any of them lose to an Arizona State level football team?

Minnesota lost to ranked Iowa and Wisconsin teams, beat Penn St.

Michigan lost to all top-15 ranked Ohio St, Penn St, Wisconsin.

Baylor's only loss is a 3-point loss to Oklahoma.

Florida's only losses were LSU and Georgia who are currently in the playoff.

OREGON LOST TO ASU WITH THE PLAYOFF ON THE LINE.

Fuck off with this "doog" shit.
    Oregon won the conference.

We choked away 3 late leads at fucking HOME otherwise we’d have been playing in that game regardless of the CU or Stanford game.

Who cares? Oregon won the conference we lost it. As always Worshington beat Worshington this season
    Like I said, they won a bad Pac 12.

They had an all-world OL and a "top-5" pick at QB and the best Cristobal could muster was going 8-1 in a down Pac 12 with junior/senior leadership at every position to blow their way out of the playoff.

If Oregon repeats next year I'll be the first here to say Cristobal has proven he's the best coach in the P12.

Paul Finebaum said it perfectly and this year he was right. The P12 was downright awful. Being the best coach this year in the P12 is the equivalent of WSU thinking they deserve to go to a bowl game after beating New Mexico St. and Northern Colorado who combined to go 4-20.
    Dude, the conference is no worse than it has been for years. You are dooging really hard.
  • Options
    edited December 2019

Cristo is only winning with Willie’s guys.

Yup.

But lets give Cristobal a participation trophy for winning the 1A state championship against Indian Reservation squads.
    whoosh
    It's just funny to me.

You think Oregon fans are happy with Cristobal not getting it done when this was supposed to be THE year?

Oregon was absolutely loaded and blew it. You tell me how that makes someone a great coach.
    Hey, dumb fuck. They were 4-8 5 minutes ago. They've had three coaching staffs in four years, and even more defensive coordinators.

If you don't think he put something together this year, you are stupid and should not be on this board any more.

You are talking about Oregon as if Crisco inherited some kind of Bama roster. Only quooks thought this was some big year for Oregon because of Herbert.
  • Options

Yup.

But lets give Cristobal a participation trophy for winning the 1A state championship against Indian Reservation squads.
    whoosh
    It's just funny to me.

You think Oregon fans are happy with Cristobal not getting it done when this was supposed to be THE year?

Oregon was absolutely loaded and blew it. You tell me how that makes someone a great coach.
    Nobody here thought Oregon was loaded and we all thought we would beat them this year. Just give credit where it’s due and move the fuck on. This is doogery.
    THIS.

Where did all this "Oregon was loaded" shit come from? First I"m hearing of it. A great O line and some very good players in key spots (e.g., Troy Dye), but loaded?

Nobody in the Pac 12 is loaded. Oregon has weaknesses. For starters, their WRs and RBs are B+ level talents. That's a fact.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,801
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Creep the septule warrior is BACK!
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,104
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited December 2019
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,994
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Retard fight confirmed. Is 7 straight posts a record?
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,338
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Jesus Christ. Hi, Pweston. Nice to know you post here after all. How come you only decorate your room with Owegun stuff and don't also rep Miami in your videos?
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,663
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Yup.

whoosh
    It's just funny to me.

Nobody here thought Oregon was loaded and we all thought we would beat them this year. Just give credit where it’s due and move the fuck on. This is doogery.
    THIS.

Where did all this "Oregon was loaded" shit come from? First I"m hearing of it. A great O line and some very good players in key spots (e.g., Troy Dye), but loaded?

Nobody in the Pac 12 is loaded. Oregon has weaknesses. For starters, their WRs and RBs are B+ level talents. That's a fact.
    Loaded in the same way SC was in 17 and UW in 18. Decorated seniors/juniors all over th starting 22.

This is probably going to continue to be SC, UW, and UO taking turns winning the conference with 2+ losses. ASU might get in there on a weird year.

UO will become the best program in the conference easily if UW can't keep up with their recruiting.

Why I'm happy Pete realized he was shit and left.
  • Options

Guys lay of Creep's girlfriend ok?

Meltdown city

Oregon won. Cristo fucks the prom king. Be better

Yes, lay off my boyfriend, oK?

• Options

Jesus Christ. Hi, Pweston. Nice to know you post here after all. How come you only decorate your room with Owegun stuff and don't also rep Miami in your videos?

Shut up.
  • Options

Retard fight confirmed. Is 7 straight posts a record?

For me? Hardly. Are you new here?