Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Budget hawk update

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Food stamps is an area where the Yang method of sending cash is better than what there is now. People can't even live on the scraps the government gives them now. I find that to be a good incentive to work but that's me

Massive inefficiency

Ever since you can use your SNAP card at strip clubs and to buy liquor, cigarettes fan bear anything, I'm betting the amount of food purchased is about zero.
    Lol I'll wait for Bob to chime in and blast you as a liar.
    Fuck off.

I actually have seen them used for food.

Nothing like waiting in line behind someone with two carts full of groceries pay with their SNAP card and then see them load it into their brand new truck with paper plates.

Or follow an illegal alien while they use their SNAP cards and WIC coupons in their new Navigator. Then have them stopped at the border crossing and take a couple million dollars out of the car.

I liked driving their drug money back to log into evidence for counting.
    STFU you've never seen either situation you liar.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,762
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Food stamps is an area where the Yang method of sending cash is better than what there is now. People can't even live on the scraps the government gives them now. I find that to be a good incentive to work but that's me

Massive inefficiency

Ever since you can use your SNAP card at strip clubs and to buy liquor, cigarettes fan bear anything, I'm betting the amount of food purchased is about zero.
    Fuck off.

Nothing like waiting in line behind someone with two carts full of groceries pay with their SNAP card and then see them load it into their brand new truck with paper plates.

Or follow an illegal alien while they use their SNAP cards and WIC coupons in their new Navigator. Then have them stopped at the border crossing and take a couple million dollars out of the car.

You want to bet a very large sum of money? I don't have pics of the first one but do of the second.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Massive inefficiency

Fuck off.

You want to bet a very large sum of money? I don't have pics of the first one but do of the second.
    Yes Bob. I'm sure some bullshit news source has pictures like that. You've never seen it.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,762
    I'm sure the internet has pictures of 79k trucks too.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Massive inefficiency

Fuck off.

Yes Bob. I'm sure some bullshit news source has pictures like that. You've never seen it.
    Hondo is so fucking stupid he doesn't even know who he is responding to. And it happens all the fucking time.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Massive inefficiency

Fuck off.

Hondo is so fucking stupid he doesn't even know who he is responding to. And it happens all the fucking time.
    Yet you can't actually argue the point I'm making. That sledog is lying when he says he's seen someone use their snap card then unload the groceries into a new pickup. And that he's seen an illegal use snap and WIC and unload millions of dollars at the border.

Just like you lied and said you sat in a room full of illegals.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Massive inefficiency

Fuck off.

Yet you can't actually argue the point I'm making. That sledog is lying when he says he's seen someone use their snap card then unload the groceries into a new pickup. And that he's seen an illegal use snap and WIC and unload millions of dollars at the border.

I don't give a fuck about any point you're making. My point is that you're a fucking moron who doesn't even know who you're responding to.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,845
    SFGbob said:

In 2017 there were 56 million students in K-12. 22 million of them received free lunches. The poverty rate is 12%.

There are a lot of people gaming the system.

They have been trying to get me to sign up for free lunch since my kids started school, it has nothing to do with income. My kids say that the other kids look at them as suckers because they actually pay for their own school lunches.
    More dollars are allocated to specific schools and districts based on the number of 'free lunch' kids they account for - it's simply a money grab.

In the State of Washington now, even the athletic teams get accommodations the more free lunch kids they have enrolled. There are legitimate 4A population-wise schools in the state dropping down to compete against 2A schools based on the free lunch enrollees.

• Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Massive inefficiency

Fuck off.

I don't give a fuck about any point you're making. My point is that you're a fucking moron who doesn't even know who you're responding to.
    I knew I'd get a white flag out of you, didn't realize it would be that quick.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

In 2017 there were 56 million students in K-12. 22 million of them received free lunches. The poverty rate is 12%.

They have been trying to get me to sign up for free lunch since my kids started school, it has nothing to do with income. My kids say that the other kids look at them as suckers because they actually pay for their own school lunches.
    You sound poor. I've never once been asked to sign up for free lunch.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

You sound poor. I've never once been asked to sign up for free lunch.
    You earn your lunch by sucking cock Hondo.
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

The cruelty is the point

We've made it too easy for many in this country to choose idle poverty over working poverty.
    TAKERS!!!!11!
    JFC @BearsWiin . It's an accurate observation of the way the welfare state works in the country. I for one am somewhat intrigued by the UBI concept because it's a way of providing for some basic needs w/o removing disincentive to work for most people.
    It's 2019 in the richest country in the world and you're arguing over whether hungry people and their children deserve to get food

What a time to be alive
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

The cruelty is the point

We've made it too easy for many in this country to choose idle poverty over working poverty.
    TAKERS!!!!11!
    JFC @BearsWiin . It's an accurate observation of the way the welfare state works in the country. I for one am somewhat intrigued by the UBI concept because it's a way of providing for some basic needs w/o removing disincentive to work for most people.
    It's 2019 in the richest country in the world and you're arguing over whether hungry people and their children deserve to get food

What a time to be alive
    Yes, because everyone who gets food stamps is hungry and in need of food. And why do you lie and continue to claim that this has anything to do with children and food?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited December 2019
    We have the lowest unemployment rate in 50 years. Anyone who wants a job can get a job. Unless you're disabled, why is anyone getting Food Stamps? Get a fucking job and get your hand out of my pocket.

For BearsWin mooching and living off the labor of others is normal behavior so of course he doesn't see any problem with it.
  • Options
    Feed the babies who don't have enough to eat
    shoe the children with no shoes on their feet
    House the people living in the streeet
    ...Ah fuck 'em, they're all takers anyway
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

The cruelty is the point

TAKERS!!!!11!

What a time to be alive
    Yes, because everyone who gets food stamps is hungry and in need of food. And why do you lie and continue to claim that this has anything to do with children and food?
    Show me where all these 700k are mooching off the system.

Not to mention this is peanuts compared to the $1.5 trillion plus given to the wealthy and corporations.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,916
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2019
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

The cruelty is the point

TAKERS!!!!11!

What a time to be alive
    @BearsWiin you're far more lettered that me so act like it and make and intellectual's argument here instead of this gibberish. I am completely fine with wealth transfer payment to help those in need. This is a good thing and we have the GDP to pay for it. However, a major flaw in the way our current welfare state operates - broadly speaking - is that it creates disincentive to work- i.e., if you earn too much assistance gets cut off.
  • Options

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

The cruelty is the point

TAKERS!!!!11!

What a time to be alive
    @BearsWiin you're far more lettered that me so act like it and make and intellectual's argument here instead of this gibberish. I am completely fine with wealth transfer payment to help those in need. This is a good thing and we have the GDP to pay for it. However, a major flaw in the way our current welfare state operates - broadly speaking - is that it creates disincentive to work- i.e., if you earn too much assistance gets cut off.
    You need to address the philosophical question of the nature of man before you get to policy

Ask yourself where this disincentive to work twaddle comes from, and why it's so important to you

Then we can talk
  • Options
    HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Oh SNAP

AOC with the hot take. If you make people who are able to work in order to get government provided food, they will starve.
    Most people that I know on food stamps have jobs.