Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Bush's never ending couch sale

Comments

• Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

From what I’ve seen, he’s a way better WR’s coach than Junior Adams.

I think he’s a bad coordinator right now and wasn’t ready. He was also handcuffed by Pete. I want him fired, but I’m not sure he completely sucks.

He used to be fun loving until he was the OC. He probably needs to get away from UW and Pete. He still might be a good coach.

Adams recruiting: B+
    Adams coaching: F

Coaching > recruiting

Adams seat should be hot.
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729

I think he’s a bad coordinator right now and wasn’t ready. He was also handcuffed by Pete. I want him fired, but I’m not sure he completely sucks.

He used to be fun loving until he was the OC. He probably needs to get away from UW and Pete. He still might be a good coach.

Exactly. Smith was horrible, or not...
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I hate Hamdan but lower level assistants basically change colleges almost yearly
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Houhusky said:

Adams recruiting: B+
    Adams coaching: F

Coaching > recruiting

Adams seat should be hot.
    Huh TB got better. I mean when your working with Baceilla and Fuller for the majority of the season...
  • Options
    I think WR coach is something that’s overrated coaching wise anyways. Just get the fucking talent.
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

I think WR coach is something that’s overrated coaching wise anyways. Just get the fucking talent.

I understand why needing to be well coached in the NFL matters, precise timing routes being necessary for passing to be consistently successful.

But in college, just get physical monsters who can abuse the inferior DBs they face or are open because of coverage lapses regardless of the crispness of their route.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2019
    Emoterman said:

I understand why needing to be well coached in the NFL matters, precise timing routes being necessary for passing to be consistently successful.

But in college, just get physical monsters who can abuse the inferior DBs they face or are open because of coverage lapses regardless of the crispness of their route.
    To an extent that is true of any position. You still got to get those guys dialed in, focused, set a high standard, keep them improving, etc.
  • Options
    HuskyClawsHuskyClaws Member Posts: 1,170
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Bread said:

Your crazy all but 2015 are promotions. The only weird thing is how he managed to land a promotion every year. Trying to turn that into a negative is the biggest twist of the year

Classic case of the Peter principle. No harm in him recognizing that and becoming a lifelong WR coach.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

RB yes. But WR has a lot more technical aspects to it. WRs are much less likely to be beasts as frosh/rookies than RBs are.

It’s not OL or QB but it’s not pure talent either.
  • Options
    dnc said:

RB yes. But WR has a lot more technical aspects to it. WRs are much less likely to be beasts as frosh/rookies than RBs are.

You should douse yourself in gasoline and light yourself on fire for saying “beast”.

What are you a angsty pre-teen?
  • Options

dnc said:

You should douse yourself in gasoline and light yourself on fire for saying “beast”.

Cheerio little anus angel!
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    dnc said:

dnc said:

“Beast”

Haha what a faggy statement. Be better
  • Options

dnc said:

dnc said:

“Beast”

You've really been struggling lately
  • Options
    dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

“Beast”

I’m not the one saying beast.
  • Options

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

“Beast”

SCO DAWGS!
  • Options
    dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

“Beast”

SCO DAWGS!
    Sarkasms when talking about an offseason natty.

Difference is I said it ironically. You said beast and yore a grown man. Take off the elite socks and shorts and use REAL sophisticated dictation.