Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

In case you missed it

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

It's the same quote fuckhead

The your news source is lying to you talking point is fucking stupid even for you

It's just missing some stuff in your article. For context.

I still chuckle how Bloomberg's quote is basically the same as what Mike's said here many times.
    And fuck your context talking point as well

Link to where Mike said that pathological liar
    Mike is quiet for a reason. Mike says all the time that the market will bear itself out. If someone is polluting too much, the market won't buy their goods. Or if other sources of energy are cheaper, coal will cease to be used. It's actually remarkable how his comments fall in line with what damone says.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,729 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

The your news source is lying to you talking point is fucking stupid even for you

I still chuckle how Bloomberg's quote is basically the same as what Mike's said here many times.

Mike is quiet for a reason. Mike says all the time that the market will bear itself out. If someone is polluting too much, the market won't buy their goods. Or if other sources of energy are cheaper, coal will cease to be used. It's actually remarkable how his comments fall in line with what damone says.
    No it's not pathological liar

At all

Imagine thinking China has a free market. What a dumbfuck

Keep running cover comrade

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

At all

Imagine not even comprehending what someone is saying. As always.
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

At all

Another fucking stupid talking point
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,096 Founders Club

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

At all

Another fucking stupid talking point strawman, diversion tactic
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,577 Founders Club

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

Fuck off

Race, can you post the quote about the illogical apology for the communist party? I'd like to read it.
    Fuck off.
    Do you care to post Bloomberg's quote?
    I didn't stutter.
    Post it up. Your news source said he gave an illogical apology for the communist party. I'd like to read it.
    No you don’t want to read it. Otherwise you would have. It’s easy to find from this week. Dishonest fucking lying sack of shit.
    How come none of you want to post it? It should be easy to find and post. Yet all you guys want to do is say fuck off.
    Because you're a lazy fuck and no one wants to follow your orders. Find it yourself Dick. It takes 30 seconds .
    You guys have two threads on it. Should be easy to find and post. Why not just post it?
    You've ruined two threads running cover for the democrats and chi coms

Not one word of complaint about Bloomberg
    I need to know what to complain about. All I have so far is he gave an illogical apology to communist China. What did he say? Damone said it's easy to find. Wonder why no one wants to post it.
    Ever wonder why you're one news source didn't tell you? Didn't think so.

Fuck off.
    So you can't post the quote either. Got it.
    It's been posted twice now. Idiot.
    He's not an idiot, he's a troll. I don't quite understand why you guys even bother arguing with him. But to each his own.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

I was quiet for a reason. That reason is I went to sleep fuckhead.

And you grossly misrepresent my position on the market. You’re a fucking lying piece of shit.

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

Fuck off

Race, can you post the quote about the illogical apology for the communist party? I'd like to read it.
    Fuck off.
    I didn't stutter.
    Post it up. Your news source said he gave an illogical apology for the communist party. I'd like to read it.
    No you don’t want to read it. Otherwise you would have. It’s easy to find from this week. Dishonest fucking lying sack of shit.
    How come none of you want to post it? It should be easy to find and post. Yet all you guys want to do is say fuck off.
    Because you're a lazy fuck and no one wants to follow your orders. Find it yourself Dick. It takes 30 seconds .
    You guys have two threads on it. Should be easy to find and post. Why not just post it?

I need to know what to complain about. All I have so far is he gave an illogical apology to communist China. What did he say? Damone said it's easy to find. Wonder why no one wants to post it.

Fuck off.
    He's not an idiot, he's a troll. I don't quite understand why you guys even bother arguing with him. But to each his own.
    Yes, as you can see, I knew the quote. Cause their news source misrepresented what was said. As always. And they swallowed it. As always.

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

And you grossly misrepresent my position on the market. You’re a fucking lying piece of shit.
    His comments are right in line with your beliefs, whether you want to admit it or not.
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

His comments are right in line with your beliefs, whether you want to admit it or not.
    Fuck off. Lying asshole piece of shit.

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sorry bro.

That being said, the headline would be accurate if it said that Bloomberg has no idea that the Chinese government limits the news and internet. So the public wouldn't even know if if they were polluting more. But that's not as sexy as Bloomberg being apologetic to the Chinese because he's invested in the country. And they know that idiots like DJ and race will spread the shit around like good conservatives and not even have a clue what was actually said.
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sorry bro.

That being said, the headline would be accurate if it said that Bloomberg has no idea that the Chinese government limits the news and internet. So the public wouldn't even know if if they were polluting more. But that's not as sexy as Bloomberg being apologetic to the Chinese because he's invested in the country. And they know that idiots like DJ and race will spread the shit around like good conservatives and not even have a clue what was actually said.
    Fuck off.
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sorry bro.

Fuck off.
    Ah, you felt left out? If it makes you feel better, like DJ and Race, you stroke the headline and don't care what he actually said either.
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sorry bro.

Fuck off.
    Ah, you felt left out? If it makes you feel better, like DJ and Race, you stroke the headline and don't care what he actually said either.
    Fuck off.
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,966

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

Fuck off

Fuck off.
    I didn't stutter.

Fuck off.
    HondoFS is both...its a really bad combination for a person...

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

Fuck off

Fuck off.
    I didn't stutter.

Fuck off.
    HondoFS is both...its a really bad combination for a person...
    Add ignorant for the trifecta
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,279 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

My beliefs are that you're a fucking retard.
    Team hondo is now team chi com
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,958

Team hondo is now team chi com

Hondo runs interference for godless commies, criminals and pedophiles.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,896 Standard Supporter
    Nice to see the Pedophile @GDS voting in lock step with his HondoBros.
    Just don't ask him for facts, or you'll get a 17 page thread of lies, denial and evasion.
    Fucking Pervert.