Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

In case you missed it

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

Fuck off

Race, can you post the quote about the illogical apology for the communist party? I'd like to read it.
    Fuck off.
    Do you care to post Bloomberg's quote?
    I didn't stutter.
    Post it up. Your news source said he gave an illogical apology for the communist party. I'd like to read it.
    No you don’t want to read it. Otherwise you would have. It’s easy to find from this week. Dishonest fucking lying sack of shit.
    How come none of you want to post it? It should be easy to find and post. Yet all you guys want to do is say fuck off.
    Because you're a lazy fuck and no one wants to follow your orders. Find it yourself Dick. It takes 30 seconds .
    You guys have two threads on it. Should be easy to find and post. Why not just post it?
    You've ruined two threads running cover for the democrats and chi coms

Not one word of complaint about Bloomberg
    I need to know what to complain about. All I have so far is he gave an illogical apology to communist China. What did he say? Damone said it's easy to find. Wonder why no one wants to post it.
    Ever wonder why you're one news source didn't tell you? Didn't think so.

Fuck off.
    So you can't post the quote either. Got it.
    It's been posted twice now. Idiot.
    Actually his quote hasn't been posted once. Just the headline that PJ media gave us.

Where are his words Mike?

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

Fuck off

Race, can you post the quote about the illogical apology for the communist party? I'd like to read it.
    Fuck off.
    I didn't stutter.
    Post it up. Your news source said he gave an illogical apology for the communist party. I'd like to read it.
    No you don’t want to read it. Otherwise you would have. It’s easy to find from this week. Dishonest fucking lying sack of shit.
    How come none of you want to post it? It should be easy to find and post. Yet all you guys want to do is say fuck off.
    Because you're a lazy fuck and no one wants to follow your orders. Find it yourself Dick. It takes 30 seconds .
    You guys have two threads on it. Should be easy to find and post. Why not just post it?

I need to know what to complain about. All I have so far is he gave an illogical apology to communist China. What did he say? Damone said it's easy to find. Wonder why no one wants to post it.

Fuck off.
    Actually his quote hasn't been posted once. Just the headline that PJ media gave us.

Read the link asswipe
    I did. The link takes me to a running list of shit headlines. Asswipe. It's clear you never clicked the link
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

Fuck off

Fuck off.
    I didn't stutter.

Fuck off.

Read the link asswipe
    I did. The link takes me to a running list of shit headlines. Asswipe. It's clear you never clicked the link
    I clicked it. Found the quotes and read them. Idiot. Or just google it. fucking dumbshit

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

Fuck off

Fuck off.
    I didn't stutter.

Fuck off.

Read the link asswipe
    I clicked it. Found the quotes and read them. Idiot. Or just google it. fucking dumbshit
    Funny why you won't post them.
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

Fuck off

Fuck off.
    I didn't stutter.

Fuck off.

Read the link asswipe
    Funny why you won't post them.
    Because they are there and we aren't your errand boys. Google it if you can't find them. JFC you're a helpless moron
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,729 Founders Club

HE’S TURNING OUT TO BE EVEN MORE AWFUL THAN I EXPECTED: In Appeal to Hard Left, Bloomberg Praises Chinese Communism. “It may be difficult to discern the logic of Bloomberg’s apologia for Xi. But it’s quite easy to posit a logical reason for Bloomberg to spew illogical apologies for the Communist Party: The billionaire has vast financial interests in China, and those interests have allegedly compromised his civic-minded endeavors in the past. In 2013, the New York Times reported that Bloomberg News had killed an investigation that had threatened to upset Chinese officials.”

https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/

HE’S TURNING OUT TO BE EVEN MORE AWFUL THAN I EXPECTED: In Appeal to Hard Left, Bloomberg Praises Chinese Communism. “It may be difficult to discern the logic of Bloomberg’s apologia for Xi. But it’s quite easy to posit a logical reason for Bloomberg to spew illogical apologies for the Communist Party: The billionaire has vast financial interests in China, and those interests have allegedly compromised his civic-minded endeavors in the past. In 2013, the New York Times reported that Bloomberg News had killed an investigation that had threatened to upset Chinese officials.”

He's too stupid to figure it out.
    This is why you guys don't want to post it. HTH

LET’S TALK ABOUT THE COST.
    ONE OF YOUR GOALS IS TO CLOSE EVERY COAL-POWERED POWER PLANT —
    WE’LL SPEND A LOT OF MONEY.
    IT GETS HARDER TO DO THE MORE MODERN POWER PLANTS THAT ARE SOMEWHAT CLEANER.

WHAT ENDS UP HAPPENING TO THE COST OF ENERGY IN THE MEANTIME?

COST OF ENERGY IS GOING TO GO DOWN.
    RENEWABLES HAVE ENORMOUS POTENTIAL AND THEY’RE ALREADY AT THE SAME PRICE WITHOUT GOVERNMENT SUBSIDIES, THEY’RE ALREADY CHEEAPER THAN THE FOSSI FUELS AND THE TECHNOLOGY IS THERE AND IT’S WORKING.
    WE ARE MAKING VERY BIG PROGRESS ON THAT.
    THE COST OF ENERGY WILL CONTINUE TO COME DOWN.

SO THE UNITED STATES CURRENTLY ACCOUNTS FOR ABOUT 15% OF GLOBAL GREENHOUSE GAS EMISSIONS.
    CHINA ACCOUNTS FOR ROUGHLY 30% OF GREENHOUSE GAS EMISSIONS.
    HOW DO WE — EVEN IF WE GET TO NET ZERO, HOW DO YOU GET CHINA, INDIA AND THE OTHER COUNTRIES TO BE GOOD PARTNERS —
    CHINA IS DOING A LOT.
    YES, THEY’RE STILL BUILDING A LOT OF COAL-FIRED POWER PLANTS —
    AND THEY’RE STILL BURNING COAL.

YES, THEY ARE, BUT THEY’RE NOW MOVING PLANTS AWAY FROM THE CITIES.
    THE COMMUNIST PARTY WANTS TO STAY IN POWER IN CHINA AND THEY LISTEN TO THE PUBLIC.
    WHEN THE PUBLIC SAYS I CAN’T BREATHE THE AIR, XI JINGPING IS NOT A DICTATOR, HE HAS TO SATISFY HIS CONSTITUENTS OR HE’S NOT GOING TO SURVIVE.

HE’S NOT A DICTATOR?

NO.
    HE HAS A CONSTITUENCY TO ANSWER TO.

HE DOESN’T HAVE A VOTE.
    HE DOESN’T HAVE A DEMOCRACY.
    HE’S NOT HELD ACCOUNTABLE BY VOTERS.

IF HIS —
    IS THE CHECK ON HIM JUST A REVOLUTION?

YOU’RE NOT GOING TO HAVE A REVOLUTION.
    NO GOVERNMENT SURVIVES WITHOUT THE WILL OF THE MAJORITY OF ITS PEOPLE.
    OKAY?

THE COMMUNIST PARTY LOOKS FOR RUSSIA AND THEY LOOK FOR WHERE THE COMMUNIST PARTY IS, AND THEY DON’T FIND IT ANYMORE.
    HE IS MAKING CHANGES.
    IT WOULD BE BETTER IF CHINA DID MORE.
    IT WOULD BE MUCH BETTER IF INDIA DID MORE.

WOULD THAT MAKE A REAL DIFFERENCE IN A HUNDRED YEARS TO —
    LET’S ASSUME IT DOESN’T.
    BUT IF YOU GIVE ME FROM 50 — ANOTHER 50 YEARS TO LIVE, I’LL TAKE THAT.
    IF WE CAN’T DO A SOLUTION FOREVER TO THE ENVIRONMENTAL PROBLEM, DOESN’T MEAN WE SHOULDN’T TRY.

I DON’T THINK ANYBODY IS SAYING THE UNITED STATES SHOULDN’T TRY IF CHINA DOESN’T MEET US THERE.
    WE NEED TO DO OUR PART.
    BUT HOW DO WE GET THESE FOREIGN PARTNERS TO DO —
    YOU LEAD BY EXAMPLE.
    IF WE CAN SHOW WE CAN DO IT — THEIR PEOPLE CAN GO TO THE GOVERNMENT AND SAY, IF AMERICA CAN DO IT, WHY CAN’T WE DO IT.

THE IDEA THAT THE CHINESE GOVERNMENT IS RESPONSIVE —
    OF COURSE THEY ARE.

I’M LOOKING AT THE PEOPLE IN HONG KONG AND PROTESTING —
    GO BACK AND READ THE PRESS, THE DAYS WHEN YOU HAVE BIG POLLUTION IN BEIJING AND THEY’RE DOING SOMETHING ABOUT IT.
    THAT’S RIDICULOUS.
    THEY ARE VERY RESPONSIVE TO IT.
    THE TROUBLE IS, YOU CAN’T OVERNIGHT MOVE CEMENT PLANTS AND POWER PLANTS JUST OUTSIDE THE CITY THAT ARE POLLUTING THE AIR AND YOU HAVE TO HAVE THEIR PRODUCT.
    SO SOME OF IT TAKES TIME AND THERE’S ALWAYS IN GOVERNMENT, EVEN GOVERNMENTS THAT AREN’T WHAT WE WAOULD CALL A DEMOCRACY —
    THIS IS WHAT’S INTERESTING ABOUT INDIA, YOU WERE ON WITH PRIME MINISTER MODI, HE UNDERSTANDS THE PROBLEM OF CLIMATE CHANGE, YOU ALL SPOKE ABOUT IT.
    HE’S MET WITH THIS TENSION OF HOW TO BRING HIS POPULATION INTO MAJORITY —
    IF YOU KEPT REDUCING THE COST OF ENERGY GENERATED BY RENEWABLES AND IN INDIA THERE’S A BUNCH OF IT WHERE IT IS CHEAPER THAN IN THE SURROUNDING COUNTRIES, YOU WILL LET CAPITALISM TAKE OVER AND THEY WILL CLOSE BRAND-NEW POWER PLANTS IF THEY COULD BUILD ONE NEXT DOOR THAT IS MUCH MORE EFFICIENT.
    Why?

Figures a Chi Com apologist like you would agree with a Chi com apologist like Bloomberg

Why?

Figures a Chi Com apologist like you would agree with a Chi com apologist like Bloomberg

Your news source is lying to you. HTH
    2001400ex said:

Why?

Your news source is lying to you. HTH
    No it isn't

The only liar here is you as usual

Bloomberg is a moron and an idiot and a Chi Com apologist so of course you defend him like you defend all the democrats.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,072 Standard Supporter
    They continue to lie about the cheap cost of renewables. The renewable industry is already lobbying for extending the tax credits for solar and wind that are set to expire. That because they are more expensive than combined cycle natural gas plants which are what really has driven down or held the price down on electricity. Why does Cali have the most expensive electricity prices in the continental US? Because of all that cheap solar and wind power?
    Solar and wind have to be backed up by baseload which can be generated at night or when the wind doesn’t blow. That is hydro, natural gas, coal or nuclear. That is just hard inescapable fact. Then toss out the huge cost of transmission to get the renewable power generated in the middle of nowhere to somewhere.
    The same America haters excuse the chicoms for building a new massive generation of polluting coal plants. Why aren’t the chicoms building supposedly cheaper solar and wind facilities instead of coal plants? Anyone care to guess? Because coal is cheaper and runs when the sun doesn’t shine and the wind doesn’t blow.
    Just don’t excuse our America haters from being chicom symps. If they cared about family wage jobs in the US and actually cutting worldwide CO2 emissions they would be supporting nukes and exporting US LNG to the chicoms and the other Asian and European countries. Putin also says thanks.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,095 Founders Club
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,861
    I'll wait for obks opinion
    P
    2001400ex said:

RENEWABLES HAVE ENORMOUS POTENTIAL AND THEY’RE ALREADY AT THE SAME PRICE WITHOUT GOVERNMENT SUBSIDIES, THEY’RE ALREADY CHEEAPER THAN THE FOSSI FUELS AND THE TECHNOLOGY IS THERE AND IT’S WORKING.

SO THE UNITED STATES CURRENTLY ACCOUNTS FOR ABOUT 15% OF GLOBAL GREENHOUSE GAS EMISSIONS.
    HOW DO WE — EVEN IF WE GET TO NET ZERO, HOW DO YOU GET CHINA, INDIA AND THE OTHER COUNTRIES TO BE GOOD PARTNERS —
    CHINA IS DOING A LOT.

THE COMMUNIST PARTY WANTS TO STAY IN POWER IN CHINA AND THEY LISTEN TO THE PUBLIC.
    WHEN THE PUBLIC SAYS I CAN’T BREATHE THE AIR, XI JINGPING IS NOT A DICTATOR, HE HAS TO SATISFY HIS CONSTITUENTS OR HE’S NOT GOING TO SURVIVE.

HE’S NOT A DICTATOR?

NO.

HE DOESN’T HAVE A VOTE.

IF HIS —

OKAY?

THE COMMUNIST PARTY LOOKS FOR RUSSIA AND THEY LOOK FOR WHERE THE COMMUNIST PARTY IS, AND THEY DON’T FIND IT ANYMORE.
    HE IS MAKING CHANGES.

LET’S ASSUME IT DOESN’T.
    IF WE CAN’T DO A SOLUTION FOREVER TO THE ENVIRONMENTAL PROBLEM, DOESN’T MEAN WE SHOULDN’T TRY.

I DON’T THINK ANYBODY IS SAYING THE UNITED STATES SHOULDN’T TRY IF CHINA DOESN’T MEET US THERE.
    WE NEED TO DO OUR PART.
    YOU LEAD BY EXAMPLE.
    IF WE CAN SHOW WE CAN DO IT — THEIR PEOPLE CAN GO TO THE GOVERNMENT AND SAY, IF AMERICA CAN DO IT, WHY CAN’T WE DO IT.

OF COURSE THEY ARE.

GO BACK AND READ THE PRESS, THE DAYS WHEN YOU HAVE BIG POLLUTION IN BEIJING AND THEY’RE DOING SOMETHING ABOUT IT.
    THAT’S RIDICULOUS.
    THE TROUBLE IS, YOU CAN’T OVERNIGHT MOVE CEMENT PLANTS AND POWER PLANTS JUST OUTSIDE THE CITY THAT ARE POLLUTING THE AIR AND YOU HAVE TO HAVE THEIR PRODUCT.
    SO SOME OF IT TAKES TIME AND THERE’S ALWAYS IN GOVERNMENT, EVEN GOVERNMENTS THAT AREN’T WHAT WE WAOULD CALL A DEMOCRACY —
    THIS IS WHAT’S INTERESTING ABOUT INDIA, YOU WERE ON WITH PRIME MINISTER MODI, HE UNDERSTANDS THE PROBLEM OF CLIMATE CHANGE, YOU ALL SPOKE ABOUT IT.
    IF YOU KEPT REDUCING THE COST OF ENERGY GENERATED BY RENEWABLES AND IN INDIA THERE’S A BUNCH OF IT WHERE IT IS CHEAPER THAN IN THE SURROUNDING COUNTRIES, YOU WILL LET CAPITALISM TAKE OVER AND THEY WILL CLOSE BRAND-NEW POWER PLANTS IF THEY COULD BUILD ONE NEXT DOOR THAT IS MUCH MORE EFFICIENT.
    So you finally found the quotes that show bloomie loves the commies. Too dumb to find one in proper case?

P

2001400ex said:

CHINA IS DOING A LOT.

HE’S NOT A DICTATOR?

NO.

HE DOESN’T HAVE A VOTE.

IF HIS —

OKAY?

HE IS MAKING CHANGES.

LET’S ASSUME IT DOESN’T.

WE NEED TO DO OUR PART.
    YOU LEAD BY EXAMPLE.

OF COURSE THEY ARE.

THAT’S RIDICULOUS.
    So you finally found the quotes that show bloomie loves the commies. Too dumb to find one in proper case?
    Weird how it doesn't say what your news source says it does.

To be fair, I disagree with what he says. And you actually agree with the principal of what he is saying. Ironic, don't ya think?
    It's the same quote fuckhead

The your news source is lying to you talking point is fucking stupid even for you

The your news source is lying to you talking point is fucking stupid even for you

It's just missing some stuff in your article. For context.

I still chuckle how Bloomberg's quote is basically the same as what Mike's said here many times.
    2001400ex said:

It's just missing some stuff in your article. For context.

I still chuckle how Bloomberg's quote is basically the same as what Mike's said here many times.
    And fuck your context talking point as well

Link to where Mike said that pathological liar