Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to DDJ

13»

Comments

• LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,668 Standard Supporter

Huh? He's not wearing a suit and that's a plaid jacket.

Men's fashion superiority guy...

Hardly. This is basic stuff though.
    basic stuff to you city folk. what Pete is wearing is church or wedding clothes around this neck of the woods.
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,540 Swaye's Wigwam
    Emoterman said:

I loved the Monkey Island games, and I just recently finally played Grim Fandango through to the end. But, as an unreasonably proud Washingtonian, I was a real Sierra On-Line fanboy.

How rewarding are these games today?

They're the same now as they were then, it's just now I have other shit to do, so I cheat and look up some of the puzzles, which was both unavailable at the time the games came out and makes it less rewarding to actually complete them. I preferred then and still do the games like this that are funny, so more LucasArts than Sierra.
  • EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333

Emoterman said:

I loved the Monkey Island games, and I just recently finally played Grim Fandango through to the end. But, as an unreasonably proud Washingtonian, I was a real Sierra On-Line fanboy.

They're the same now as they were then, it's just now I have other shit to do, so I cheat and look up some of the puzzles, which was both unavailable at the time the games came out and makes it less rewarding to actually complete them. I preferred then and still do the games like this that are funny, so more LucasArts than Sierra.
    Why do you hate Space Quest and Leisure Suit Larry??
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,540 Swaye's Wigwam
    Emoterman said:

Emoterman said:

Why do you hate Space Quest and Leisure Suit Larry??
    Oh shit, yeah, LSL is awesome! Forgot about that one. Never played Space Quest. Hardly play anything in the last five years or so.

Fun DDJ fact, I once dressed up as Pam from Archer for Halloween...she’s kinda my spirit animal.
    Did you recreate the back tattoo!?
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,861

Fun DDJ fact, I once dressed up as Pam from Archer for Halloween...she’s kinda my spirit animal.
    SOYT
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,969 Standard Supporter

Did you recreate the back tattoo!?
    Naturally.