Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

With Lake as HC, one thing is for sure...

PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,768 Founders Club
PUP must be elated, since he's good friends with Lake and they text and talk all the time.

PUP knew this was going to happen 4 years ago; he just couldn't talk about it here.

Too bad PUP hasn't figured out how to get back on the board to crow about his BFF being named HC.

Comments

• DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    edited December 2019

PUP must be elated, since he's good friends with Lake and they text and talk all the time.

PUP knew this was going to happen 4 years ago; he just couldn't talk about it here.

Too bad PUP hasn't figured out how to get back on the board to crow about his BFF being named HC.

Pup only knew it was going to happen 4 years ago because @GrundleStiltzkin had mentioned it 5 years ago.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,768 Founders Club

Pup only knew it was going to happen 4 years ago because @GrundleStiltzkin had mentioned it 5 years ago.
    Valid poont!
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,489 Standard Supporter

Yeah, I wasn't going to rub that into PUP's face. Mostly because my back's sore, but a little because I'm classy.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,768 Founders Club

Yeah, I wasn't going to rub that into PUP's face. Mostly because my back's sore, but a little because I'm classy.
    Careful!
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,489 Standard Supporter

Careful!
    Oh, sorry, yeah. Nebraska Classy.