Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The elephant in the room

I know people are still on a high after "coach Pete" won the press conference championship this afternoon in the city of Montlake, but somebody has to address the elephant in the room. No matter how great an X's and O's guy "coach Pete" is, it is obvious to anyone with half a brain that his style will never mesh with the 'edgy' recruits that Sarkisian brought into the program. Hopefully we can even field a team next year as there is no way these crazy, 'edgy' players can play for coach Pete. I'm sorry to burst all your bubbles, but this is something that needs to be addressed before you get your hopes up. Without rap music at practice, live tigers in cages and tweeting at halftime, no way these edgy players buy into the program. Expect 20-30 transfers this offseason. Brb. Phone.

Comments

• Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    LEAVE!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    5-8 players max will bail. A cupcake OOC schedule will ease the transition for new players.

It will be alright Dug.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    I think most players are edgy enough. Sark was pussifying the team. The players will rise to the occasion and do what's expected of them. Twenty to thirty transfers? I don't think so.
  • Options
    LevelParLevelPar Member Posts: 447
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Testing 1
    Where did you, DugtheDoog, get your Psychology PhD? Was your thesis on Crazy, Edgy Football Players. DugtheDoog = UPOS (Useless Piece of Shit)!
  • Options
    mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    I said it with every coach - though Ty, Tits and even, lesser, Neu, we already knew about - three years are enough to know.

I know people are still on a high after "coach Pete" won the press conference championship this afternoon in the city of Montlake, but somebody has to address the elephant in the room. No matter how great an X's and O's guy "coach Pete" is, it is obvious to anyone with half a brain that his style will never mesh with the 'edgy' recruits that Sarkisian brought into the program. Hopefully we can even field a team next year as there is no way these crazy, 'edgy' players can play for coach Pete. I'm sorry to burst all your bubbles, but this is something that needs to be addressed before you get your hopes up. Without rap music at practice, live tigers in cages and tweeting at halftime, no way these edgy players buy into the program. Expect 20-30 transfers this offseason. Brb. Phone.

• Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685

Category 4 whoooooooooooooooooooshicane, still gathering strength in the Gulf of Medina.

Color me wooshed.

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Category 4 whoooooooooooooooooooshicane, still gathering strength in the Gulf of Medina.

Can't believe it's getting so much play.

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Lol "edgy". Sark's players are more "pussy".
  • Options
    LevelParLevelPar Member Posts: 447
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Testing 1

LevelPar said:

Where did you, DugtheDoog, get your Psychology PhD? Was your thesis on Crazy, Edgy Football Players. DugtheDoog = UPOS (Useless Piece of Shit)!

Come on, brah. I thought even if you didn't hear grinoldsFS talk about sark's 'edgy' players, 20-30 transfers would be a dead giveaway. If I would have suggested 60-70 transfers would that have un-whoooshed you?
    Sorry Brah didn't hear it.....maybe the guy who fixes all the post can change the name and correct my post. You have to like the PhD stuff.
  • Options

After reading this thread I expect a lot of PMs in my inbox.

Agreed, can't believe so many fell for it. The only question for me was who said it? F3 or Kim.
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    Any players who can't live with CP's rules are players UW doesn't want or need. Winners want to win. HTH.
  • Options
    drogginsdroggins Member Posts: 804
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    All the more importance of mature senior leaders such as kasen and bishop to come back and tutor these young pups.
  • Options
    ScarfTardFTWScarfTardFTW Member Posts: 38
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    topdawgnc said:

I found the elephant in the room:

You take that back

• Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    LevelPar said:

LevelPar said:

Come on, brah. I thought even if you didn't hear grinoldsFS talk about sark's 'edgy' players, 20-30 transfers would be a dead giveaway. If I would have suggested 60-70 transfers would that have un-whoooshed you?
    Sorry Brah didn't hear it.....maybe the guy who fixes all the post can change the name and correct my post. You have to like the PhD stuff.
    you may want to talk to IrishDawg22... he has this place dialed in.
  • Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Probably no player edgier at BSU than Titus Young who as I recall was booted off the Broncos twice by Petersen for breaking team rules. Titus wanted to play for Pete so bad that his dad moved up from California to provide shelter and guidance for his wayward son to keep him on the BSU roster. As many here may know, Titus drafted high and had a couple of productive years in the NFL, but is now in very serious trouble with the law. The kid's dad might still be close by, but he couldn't take coach Pete with him to the bigs.