Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Might as well bring back Sark

PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,019 Founders Club
He was a loser like Pete, but at least he recruited guys who beat the shit out of faggot 12s.

Pete’s kids went to prom in a limo and drink fancy coffee in a sweater.

Comments

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,019 Founders Club
    edited November 2019
    We were arguing? Huh?

It’s a mute poont anyways. I never expected to win a natty at UW. Can’t wait for the first MLS Cup at Husky Stadium. Or a pea patch. Whichever is more sustainable. A reputable institution such as UW should be focused on academis anyways. Football is barbaric, but at least Pete’s kids are barbaric the RIGHT way.

J likes sizzle. J you think Chip Kelly is gonna turn it around at UCLA. I don’t think we are completely fucked with Peterman. That’s all. Nobody thinks this year is good enough.

Chip has more conference wins than Pete right now.

It’s okay, you never thought Pete could win a natty anyways.
    0% chance of ever winning a natty

Roadie says he is okay with that and so is yella and the rest of our doog faggot fan base.

Are you in lockstep with that?

Great. Cancel the fucking program. Or don’t. Whatever.

If Pete goes 10-3 or some shit next year you’ll be stoked and hopeful and I will laugh at you.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,033 Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

0% chance of ever winning a natty

Roadie says he is okay with that and so is yella and the rest of our doog faggot fan base.

Are you in lockstep with that?

Great. Cancel the fucking program. Or don’t. Whatever.

If Pete goes 10-3 or some shit next year you’ll be stoked and hopeful and I will laugh at you.

When did I ever say that (ok with Pete never winning a natty) you lying fuck, J? My standard is match Don James or better. So win PAC, at least, every third year and win a natty eventually.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Js straw men are our of control in this thread.

I thought Pete could win a natty at UW.

I still think Pete will win a natty at UW.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,489 Standard Supporter

Man you guys are depressing

Depressing season will do that. It’s a shitshow season, no way around that. For us*, there’s nothing to do except bitch.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    A brand new o-line next year with a coach that appears to suck, uncertainty at QB, no LB's to be excited about, Cam Williams is like 160 Lb's, the corners have regressed except for McDuffie, a grumpy ass-stubborn ass HC who everyone thinks will make the right adjustments. The defense can't tackle, they are MAX betas with a low pulse. But Jen Cohen is a hero.

He racked up wins during a time the PAC-12 sucked and is only mildly better now. Pete has like 7 years of data that his offense is total shit. He gave Soderberg a schollie.....imagine that.

Next year's schedule is atrocious. Home schedule has two good games and I don't even think Stanford is a big game other than the fact they own the dawgs.

I thought after the RB Pete was going to fix the offense?

All hail Vorel.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,033 Founders Club

I

Man you guys are depressing

Depressing season will do that. It’s a shitshow season, no way around that. For us*, there’s nothing to do except bitch.
    I guess but we are coming off 3 straight 10+ win seasons. Yeah this year sucks but it happens, some years you over achieve and occasionally you will under achieve. You don’t fire a coach over one bad year especially when he’s a proven winner and his recruiting is improving every year. I think fans fail to realize how hard it is to find a good coach, I mean look at Texas and USC and how hard it’s been for them to find a good coach and they have all the resources in the world. What’s encouraging is Pete realizes he needs to make changes and he will this offseason. I understand the frustration but as a guy who donates six figures to UW athletics, I love Pete and hope he’s our coach for the next five to ten years.
    As a guy who donates 4 figures (lulz), I am willing to give him the opportunity to evolve and adopt a winning offensive scheme. But evolve he must. The 2013- 19 Pete offense is not acceptable. We shall see.