Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

DeLarry's post on a private Facebook page

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,539 Founders Club
"Peterman didn’t want guys like Marcus Peters in the program. He wanted OKGs. OKGs don’t fucking drag somebody up and down the field all night then chase them down to talk even more shit. He’s further pussified this already candy assed program and I don’t know how you come back from that."

@DongJames

https://brobible.com/sports/article/jalen-ramsey-marcus-peters-rams-ravens-heated-exchange/

Comments

• How do I delete someone else's comment?
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,766 Founders Club

How do I delete someone else's comment?

Delete
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club

Two years ago everyone was sucking Pete’s dick about how he booted Peterman. Adult in charge, it took balls to boot a talent like Peters, etc.

Peters is on his third team during his first contract. I absolutely loved him at UW, but he’s a nutcase. He’ll erupt again in a bad way and he will keep finding teams because he’s really good.

I agree that we are a flat team and could use some more edge, but not every player is a good ol boy. We aren’t good for many reasons.

I often disagree with Dennis, but he’s right that we should want a mix. Too many Peter’s and your team is a mess. Too few and your team is soft and not as talented as needed.

Goddamn Asians are smart.
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986

Two years ago everyone was sucking Pete’s dick about how he booted Peterman. Adult in charge, it took balls to boot a talent like Peters, etc.

Peters is on his third team during his first contract. I absolutely loved him at UW, but he’s a nutcase. He’ll erupt again in a bad way and he will keep finding teams because he’s really good.

I agree that we are a flat team and could use some more edge, but not every player is a good ol boy. We aren’t good for many reasons.

I often disagree with Dennis, but he’s right that we should want a mix. Too many Peter’s and your team is a mess. Too few and your team is soft and not as talented as needed.

This.

Maybe not another Marcus Peters but another Darrel Daniels or two would work.

That fucking guy was intense!
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    Good to see Facebook has improved its users' privacy
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,539 Founders Club

He sounds like an Angry Alum

I'm doing everything I can to get him posting here again. He belongs here.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

He sounds like an Angry Alum

I'm doing everything I can to get him posting here again. He belongs here.
    Maybe move OBK out and DeLarry in?
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    Wait...are we outing private Facebook group posts?
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,567 Founders Club
    edited November 2019
    He choked a coach, right? I don't really know how you keep him on the team.

How many NFL teams has he been on? Four? He was just on the Chiefs...then the Lambs...now the Ravens?

Totally agree that you need some four and five star psychos to succeed
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,586 Swaye's Wigwam

How many NFL teams has he been on? Four? He was just on the Chiefs...then the Lambs...now the Ravens?

You put a corner on an island or in a zone and tell them to deal with it. It's not like he was a center. He wasn't that big of a problem. I don't know if the choking situation was real but he did get his ass sit in the Eastern game because he walked across the field during a TV timeout and started talking shit to their sideline. I was sitting in the Eastern section at the time and thought it was neat. If you don't like it say something to him but don't bench him for the rest of the game when you're getting torched.

He got a lot of shit for laughing on the sideline at Autzen and was kicked off the team the next couple days.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,567 Founders Club
    haie said:

You put a corner on an island or in a zone and tell them to deal with it. It's not like he was a center. He wasn't that big of a problem. I don't know if the choking situation was real but he did get his ass sit in the Eastern game because he walked across the field during a TV timeout and started talking shit to their sideline. I was sitting in the Eastern section at the time and thought it was neat. If you don't like it say something to him but don't bench him for the rest of the game when you're getting torched.

He got a lot of shit for laughing on the sideline at Autzen and was kicked off the team the next couple days.
    if it was real, I don't know what choice they had

Guy seems pretty angry and unstable and unable to control it. Some guys can control it well enough not to damage the team. My two cents.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,539 Founders Club
    TommySQC said:

Wait...are we outing private Facebook group posts?

Your bestiality posts are safe with me.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    This game is not for the well adjusted. You need one or two players that are willing to take that extra step of nut case and get the team going
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

"Peterman didn’t want guys like Marcus Peters in the program. He wanted OKGs. OKGs don’t fucking drag somebody up and down the field all night then chase them down to talk even more shit. He’s further pussified this already candy assed program and I don’t know how you come back from that."

@DongJames

https://brobible.com/sports/article/jalen-ramsey-marcus-peters-rams-ravens-heated-exchange/

Thanks Taft!

@CFetters_Nacho_Lover