Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Turdbomber Racially Profiles a Football Crowd

13»

Comments

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,896 Standard Supporter

@TurdBomber and @ThomasFremont are racists against whites. People who run cover for them, like Mike Damone, are racists by association. Mike Damone likes to throw the word racist around like a college campus Hondo Bro, even when it doesn't apply. I find it interesting how he refuses to acknowledge the overt racism of TurdBomber and ThomasFremont. Then again, like I said before, in today's political climate, its 'ok' to be racist against whites. It's not really racism if it's a black, an Asian or a latino person who is pushing racist views.

May we agree OBK that white people sarcastically making fun of white people isn't really racism? There's not really an equivalence between DDY's sarcasm and shtick of "hating" white people, and proposing that immigration policy in the US should be based on keeping a European ancestry majority.
    Thomas Fremont's viewpoints are clearly racist. If he had said that about black people, the Hardcore Husky Social Justice Police would be shouting him down. But because he pushes those views against white people, he gets a free pass from virtue signalers like Damone. If Turdbomber had called black people racists because of the color of their skin and was ranting multiple times about how 'black' a CFB crowd looks, he would have been likewise paid a visit by Social Justice Police. DDY's 'shtick' wouldn't have been tolerated if his 'schtick' was about hating black people. Why not just acknowledge the hypocrisy here.
    Walk. Beach. Perspective.

@TurdBomber and @ThomasFremont are racists against whites. People who run cover for them, like Mike Damone, are racists by association. Mike Damone likes to throw the word racist around like a college campus Hondo Bro, even when it doesn't apply. I find it interesting how he refuses to acknowledge the overt racism of TurdBomber and ThomasFremont. Then again, like I said before, in today's political climate, its 'ok' to be racist against whites. It's not really racism if it's a black, an Asian or a latino person who is pushing racist views.

May we agree OBK that white people sarcastically making fun of white people isn't really racism? There's not really an equivalence between DDY's sarcasm and shtick of "hating" white people, and proposing that immigration policy in the US should be based on keeping a European ancestry majority.
    Thomas Fremont's viewpoints are clearly racist. If he had said that about black people, the Hardcore Husky Social Justice Police would be shouting him down. But because he pushes those views against white people, he gets a free pass from virtue signalers like Damone. If Turdbomber had called black people racists because of the color of their skin and was ranting multiple times about how 'black' a CFB crowd looks, he would have been likewise paid a visit by Social Justice Police. DDY's 'shtick' wouldn't have been tolerated if his 'schtick' was about hating black people. Why not just acknowledge the hypocrisy here.
    But DDY isn't actually black. That's the joke.
    @YellowSnow: Dude, it's so far over OBK's head at this point, he's beyond help.
    If those barely human Oregon Duck fans are their own race - and they might just be - then I'd confess to being racist against them, because they are clearly inferior to any other CFB fanbase and are awash in incest, bestiality and pedophilia. Who shouldn't hate those sick fucks?