Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Turdbomber Racially Profiles a Football Crowd

oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
edited November 2019 in Tug Tavern

Are Oregon fans super racist? Cause they're super duper white. Don't think I've seen a brown or black face yet, each time they pan the stadium. That shit doesn't happen by accident.

Is the strength coach an old fashioned racist to go with his old fashioned mustache?

Wow! Without a doubt, the whitest CFB crowd I've ever seen. By a longshot.

All Oregonians are obviously racists.

But the point of this thread is that I never before realized how fucking racist the Oregon fanbase is. Wowsa. That crowd was whiter than the crowds in Provo or Boise (aka North Provo).

Thanks for chiming in.

Who wants to associate with those racist fucks?

Who even does that? A racist, perhaps? Most football fans are paying attention to the game, not the racial composition of the crowd.
He also assumes white people are racists because of the color of their skin.
That concludes this episode of Profiles in Racism. Stay tuned for episode number 2.

Comments

• SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,285 Founders Club

Episode 2. Cultural Appropriation with a lisp. In this episode, Pweston pwawps a gwasket.

https://youtu.be/ND9lhrwGVjo

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited November 2019

Are Oregon fans super racist? Cause they're super duper white. Don't think I've seen a brown or black face yet, each time they pan the stadium. That shit doesn't happen by accident.

Is the strength coach an old fashioned racist to go with his old fashioned mustache?

Wow! Without a doubt, the whitest CFB crowd I've ever seen. By a longshot.

All Oregonians are obviously racists.

But the point of this thread is that I never before realized how fucking racist the Oregon fanbase is. Wowsa. That crowd was whiter than the crowds in Provo or Boise (aka North Provo).

Thanks for chiming in.

Who wants to associate with those racist fucks?

Who even does that? A racist, perhaps? Most football fans are paying attention to the game, not the racial composition of the crowd.
    He also assumes white people are racists because of the color of their skin.
    That concludes this episode of Profiles in Racism. Stay tuned for episode number 2.
    Pressing. The post of a desperate and angry person.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    I knew obk would go off the rails again. Didn't know it would be this soon.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    What a meltdown!

This is some spectacular shit right here.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    OBK is the perfect analogue for how close most Americans are to collapse. He had Oregon football to distract him. It lifted him up despite his circumstances. Once you snatch that away (I blame them Devils!) he loses his few remaining shreds of sanity and the rest of us have to deal with the fallout.

But but but MY 401k is up!!!
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,959

OBK is the perfect analogue for how close most Americans are to collapse. He had Oregon football to distract him. It lifted him up despite his circumstances. Once you snatch that away (I blame them Devils!) he loses his few remaining shreds of sanity and the rest of us have to deal with the fallout.

Who or what do you blame for the fact that you claimed the GOP held a "hearing" of all white males in order to discuss abortion? What caused that meltdown Tommy?
    SFGbob said:

Who or what do you blame for the fact that you claimed the GOP held a "hearing" of all white males in order to discuss abortion? What caused that meltdown Tommy?
    I am curious to see how far you’re willing to run with this nonsense.

Clearly you have nothing better to do. What a life you’ve built for yourself, Bob.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,006
    spectacular meltdown by noted racist and enemy of liberty.

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,959
    edited November 2019

SFGbob said:

I am curious to see how far you’re willing to run with this nonsense.

Clearly you have nothing better to do. What a life you’ve built for yourself, Bob.
    What's a better or worse life? Being too big a fucking coward to back up your mouth on an anonymous message board or being the guy who continues to remind you of what a pathetic little Kunt your are?
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited November 2019
    SFGbob said:

He claims its nonsense, but he actually is a racist who promulgates the 'white privilege' narrative that originated on college campuses, a narrative that is responsible for an increase in racism and violence against whites. Don't take my word for it though, lets hear what he has to say in his own words:

There’s nothing worse than poor whites. They have the usual problems of any poor demographic, but with the added arrogance and privilege of a regular white person.

@TurdBomber and @ThomasFremont are racists against whites. People who run cover for them, like Mike Damone, are racists by association. Mike Damone likes to throw the word racist around like a college campus Hondo Bro, even when it doesn't apply. I find it interesting how he refuses to acknowledge the overt racism of TurdBomber and ThomasFremont. Then again, like I said before, in today's political climate, its 'ok' to be racist against whites. It's not really racism if it's a black, an Asian or a latino person who is pushing racist views.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,056 Founders Club

@TurdBomber and @ThomasFremont are racists against whites. People who run cover for them, like Mike Damone, are racists by association. Mike Damone likes to throw the word racist around like a college campus Hondo Bro, even when it doesn't apply. I find it interesting how he refuses to acknowledge the overt racism of TurdBomber and ThomasFremont. Then again, like I said before, in today's political climate, its 'ok' to be racist against whites. It's not really racism if it's a black, an Asian or a latino person who is pushing racist views.

May we agree OBK that white people sarcastically making fun of white people isn't really racism? There's not really an equivalence between DDY's sarcasm and shtick of "hating" white people, and proposing that immigration policy in the US should be based on keeping a European ancestry majority.

Ive called two people here a racist. You and Hondo. Because you are the only ones.

You calling me a racist is the most ironic shit I’ve ever read here.

May we agree OBK that white people sarcastically making fun of white people isn't really racism? There's not really an equivalence between DDY's sarcasm and shtick of "hating" white people, and proposing that immigration policy in the US should be based on keeping a European ancestry majority.
    Thomas Fremont's viewpoints are clearly racist. If he had said that about black people, the Hardcore Husky Social Justice Police would be shouting him down. But because he pushes those views against white people, he gets a free pass from virtue signalers like Damone. If Turdbomber had called black people racists because of the color of their skin and was ranting multiple times about how 'black' a CFB crowd looks, he would have been likewise paid a visit by Social Justice Police. DDY's 'shtick' wouldn't have been tolerated if his 'schtick' was about hating black people. Why not just acknowledge the hypocrisy here.

Thomas Fremont's viewpoints are clearly racist. If he had said that about black people, the Hardcore Husky Social Justice Police would be shouting him down. But because he pushes those views against white people, he gets a free pass from virtue signalers like Damone. If Turdbomber had called black people racists because of the color of their skin and was ranting multiple times about how 'black' a CFB crowd looks, he would have been likewise paid a visit by Social Justice Police. DDY's 'shtick' wouldn't have been tolerated if his 'schtick' was about hating black people. Why not just acknowledge the hypocrisy here.
    No hypocrites. Just one racist posting now. You.

You calling me a racist is the most ironic shit I’ve ever read here.
    If the glove fits...
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,056 Founders Club

But DDY isn't actually black. That's the joke.

Ive called two people here a racist. You and Hondo. Because you are the only ones.
    Another lie. This is fun, demonstrating just how much of a liar you actually are. You also claimed PLSS was a racist. And I'm sure there are many others you've smeared as racists who aren't actually racists. You also hate disabled people. What a piece of shit you are.