Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Ektard says

2»

Comments

• LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,788
    edited November 2019
    So much truth but especially this. this fucktarded offense needs to DIAFF. Empty sets, bombs on 3rd and short, blatantly obvious tendencies.
    Penace said:

Lastly, in defense of Eason(and why he should go pro), they had an entire year to build an offensive scheme to fit the QB they were gifted into their program. What good coaches do is change their scheme to fit the player(s). Instead, we put a pro-style qb who isn't strong at making quick reads into a RPO scheme with many empty backfields to ensure the defense can sit back in coverage b/c you have an immobile qb. Nothing screams success like making it more than obvious what our plan is before the ball is snapped.

jesus fuck where is the tylenol

• NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729

I’m surprised so many of you care. After we lost to CAL TSWO and the rest of the games were basically sizzle at best. I guess I cared about Utah because they are actually pretty good. I didn’t care about the shit offensive performance against Oregon State and I wasn’t mad once during the Colorado game.

Fixed
  • FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223

I’m surprised so many of you care. After we lost to Oregon TSWO and the rest of the games were basically sizzle at best. I guess I cared about Utah because they are actually pretty good. I didn’t care about the shit offensive performance against Oregon State and I wasn’t mad once during the Colorado game.

I shouldn’t, but do. I hadn’t watched a game since Oregon and that’s probably why. Once we lost there the season was done. Last night i watched bc i stupidly had no other plans and decided bourbon and football was a smart choice. Which just got me to pissed off again.

You’re mainly right though. We shouldn’t.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    I have no issue with any suggestion that says turning over the entire offensive staff
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Tequilla said:

I have no issue with any suggestion that says turning over the entire offensive staff

Yep. If a new OC wants different coaches, he should have the authority to do so. None of them have been very impressive with their development. Boner and Paopao have been the best, but I still don’t care.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Penace said:

If I was Eason there is no fucking chance I'd come back to this dumpster fire. Look at him. Have you ever seen a guy not named Browning regress like Eason has?
    I actually feel terrible for the guy. First the fucking haener debacle then our faggoty offense with our shit receivers. When he over shot opera by 10 yards I laughed because it was his only choice, it's not like baccellia the coward has ever one a jump ball, so he overthrows him and people blast him. Fuck this entire program.

I think it was probably close with him and Haener and that Haener might have had a reason to be upset. He’s nothing special. We dooged early.
    This is far too true. Everyone(me included) here was wondering how a guy like eason was even rumored to be in competition for first string in the spring or through camp up to the first game, and I think we have our answer. A few things stood out to me last night about the state of the team/program.

At some point last night I heard the announcers talking about a conversation a with eason before the game and how he was now ready to speak up to the team. WTF is that? I get being a freshman and going through this season and just getting your voice. BUT, you're basically a senior who is trying to find his voice in the second to last game of the season? At no point during that game did i see eason chewing anyones ass who ran a wrong route or missed their 48th block of the game. Just vanilla. He isn't a qb1. He's built like a qb1, but has the bambi finish.

2) At another point we blew yet another play and the offensive line obviously missed the play b/c they played for a screen(or hate eason) and the entire DL killed him. Either way, what was interesting is that ESPN panned over to the sidelines and they show the entire OL standing there talking to each other with shrugs to one another. There wasn't a coach in there ripping royal asshole for a huge fuck up. Eason wasn't over there tearing asshole for not being on the same page. This team is beyond charmine soft. Nobody seemed upset the entire game. Everytime they panned over to CP he wasn't losing his shit once. At some point even the most cool and collected need to lose their shit to show they are serious. Not behind closed doors either.

c) I'm incredibly tired of the boner announcers get for a guy who can throw the ball hard/far but actually can't use the tool. No matter how many throws eason whiffed on based on lack of touch it was like they were his agents. The dude overthrew a guy who was 5 yards clear of his coverage by 7 yards. That is unreal how bad that is. All they did was talk about how cool it is that he can throw it that far. Um, this is a team that started with top 10 aspirations and now is getting fluffed by ESPNs D list. How far we've fallen. The post corner routes they kept saying he can't throw, and yet our offensive coordinator keeps putting those routes and throws into packages for him to whiff on. Just collectively a great effort.

4) Nobody cares. Literally nobody. At no point last night did i see anyone appear to care whether the game was won or lost. It was more than apparent minds were somewhere else. Even when we get a great return to maybe put us into the lead our team looked kinda so so. And of course bush comes out with a trick play after we get a break we needed all game and loses 8 yards. I was imagining bush sitting there with his madden controller thinking, "alright i'm going to throw the reverse, toss back, lateral bomb........he he he ;) " Fucking shit. This is big boy football. Trick plays should be run 2-4 times a year. We ran 3 last night alone. Our attention to detail is obvious lacking when we have the MOST offensive penalties in the NCAA. If that isn't a reason to fire Bush alone, I can find another 12. But how is a team with a senior laden OL leading the nation in penalties? That is coaching. Pure fucking coaching.

Lastly, in defense of Eason(and why he should go pro), they had an entire year to build an offensive scheme to fit the QB they were gifted into their program. What good coaches do is change their scheme to fit the player(s). Instead, we put a pro-style qb who isn't strong at making quick reads into a RPO scheme with many empty backfields to ensure the defense can sit back in coverage b/c you have an immobile qb. Nothing screams success like making it more than obvious what our plan is before the ball is snapped.

jesus fuck where is the tylenol
    TL;DR version - Damone was right.
  • CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,203 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2019
    What is with some of you fags? Ohhhh, I didn't even watch the games. Ohhhh, I didn't even care. Ohhhhh, I'm not even mad. Ohhhhh, she broke up with me but I didn't even like her anyway. Grow the fuck up.

You're what's wrong with Husky fans. You leave at halftime to go to the Zone. Don't pretend to be a fan by posting here. You're not.

• DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,024
    Why would they stay?

Is Bush or Pete going to make Eason better?
    Why would Ahmed take more hits?
    Why would Bryant risk another injury?
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,212
    edited November 2019

What is with some of you fags? Ohhhh, I didn't even watch the games. Ohhhh, I didn't even care. Ohhhhh, I'm not even mad. Ohhhhh, she broke up with me but I didn't even like her anyway. Grow the fuck up.

You're what's wrong with Husky fans. You leave at halftime to go to the Zone. Don't pretend to be a fan by posting here. You're not.

There is something to be said for "The Zone fans" and all that, but if you think people should blindly follow a program that shows no indication of changing or getting better, and people are only "real fans" if they continue to shell out money and time for a shit product year after year, I think you're completely wrong.

My perspective: the program is what it is at this juncture. Boring, stale, predictable, soft, etc. I have much better things to do with my time on a Saturday than watch a sub-.500 P12 team. I have spent the past 25 years of my life closely following UW football, caring about every game, and being mostly disappointed. Give me a winner and I'll give you my money and time. Otherwise, fuck off.
  • skookumskookum Member Posts: 447
    blow it all up, start over

edited November 2019

There is something to be said for "The Zone fans" and all that, but if you think people should blindly follow a program that shows no indication of changing or getting better, and people are only "real fans" if they continue to shell out money and time for a shit product year after year, I think you're completely wrong.

My perspective: the program is what it is at this juncture. Boring, stale, predictable, soft, etc. I have much better things to do with my time on a Saturday than watch a sub-.500 P12 team. I have spent the past 25 years of my life closely following UW football, caring about every game, and being mostly disappointed. Give me a winner and I'll give you my money and time. Otherwise, fuck off.
    Why would folks not watch or care about games (allegedly) and yet continue to post here and seek validation for why they didn't watch or care about games? Talk about wasting time... It's a mental health disorder and demands immediate medical attention.

Why would folks not watch or care about games (allegedly) and yet continue to post here and seek validation for why they didn't watch or care about games? Talk about wasting time... It's a mental health disorder and demands immediate medical attention.
    Are you incapable of following a team from 30,000 feet? I have been the past few weeks and haven't missed a thing. Just passing time until the off-season. You can follow a program without it running your life.
    edited November 2019

Are you incapable of following a team from 30,000 feet? I have been the past few weeks and haven't missed a thing. Just passing time until the off-season. You can follow a program without it running your life.
    Right, you're a quitter, that's fine. I have no problem with that. My issue is the fags boasting about not caring/not even getting mad and gaslighting the folks who actually do give a shit and are mad. The fuck is that mickey mouse shit? Are we 12 years old?

Bless those who grin and bear it, through thick and thin. We are legion. Fuck those fair-weather 12 jerseys.

Right, you're a quitter, that's fine. I have no problem with that. My issue is the fags boasting about not caring/not even getting mad and gaslighting the folks who actually do give a shit and are mad. The fuck is that mickey mouse shit? Are we 12 years old?

Bless those who grin and bear it, through thick and thin. We are legion. Fuck those fair-weather pansies.
    I agree that it's bs for people who are not watching games to shit on those who build their Saturday's and other free moments around UW football. The die-hards are needed to keep things going in between the good years. Being a die-hard is also a miserable existence unless you've been a Bama fan the past 10 years. Been there, done that. My money is as green as yours, and yours isn't enough to sustain the program. UW better figure it out soon or @stadiumdefault could come in to play.

Bless those who grin and bear it, through thick and thin. We are legion. Fuck those fair-weather pansies.
    I agree that it's bs for people who are not watching games to shit on those who build their Saturday's and other free moments around UW football. The die-hards are needed to keep things going in between the good years. Being a die-hard is also a miserable existence unless you've been a Bama fan the past 10 years. Been there, done that. My money is as green as yours, and yours isn't enough to sustain the program. UW better figure it out soon or @stadiumdefault could come in to play.
    You've been a Bama fan the last 10 years? GET OUT!
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Bless those who grin and bear it, through thick and thin. We are legion. Fuck those fair-weather 12 jerseys.
    The point was there is nothing to be angry about after the Oregon game. The rest of the season is sizzle. The Colorado game changes nothing.

The point was there is nothing to be angry about after the Oregon game. The rest of the season is sizzle. The Colorado game changes nothing.
    Speak for yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdQCPlAZjbY