Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Ektard says

“....foregone conclusion that Eason, Hunter, and Ahmed are all leaving early.”

Comments

• TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

So they're all coming back then.

Things change man
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,128

I'm to the point where I'm fine with Eason leaving. I honestly think that if he returns, theres a good chance we'll have a qb controversy again in the fall because Morris will look better in camp. I realize the coaching has been shit but Eason may be worse than Browning on the mental side of the game.
  • GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    I can't do 0-12 again guys
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

I'm to the point where I'm fine with Eason leaving. I honestly think that if he returns, theres a good chance we'll have a qb controversy again in the fall because Morris will look better in camp. I realize the coaching has been shit but Eason may be worse than Browning on the mental side of the game.
    I’ve been hesitant to criticize him because the coaching is shit and he wasn’t the problem earlier in the year, but I don’t think he processes things well at all. He’s a mental midget and isn’t any better than he was his freshman year at Georgia.

He makes some amazing throws, but misses routine ones, locks onto guys, and is easily fooled. His INT on the first drive was pathetic. One bad game, it happens. This is three in a row. It’s a trend.
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    Penace said:

If I was Eason there is no fucking chance I'd come back to this dumpster fire. Look at him. Have you ever seen a guy not named Browning regress like Eason has?
    I actually feel terrible for the guy. First the fucking haener debacle then our faggoty offense with our shit receivers. When he over shot opera by 10 yards I laughed because it was his only choice, it's not like baccellia the coward has ever one a jump ball, so he overthrows him and people blast him. Fuck this entire program.

Cyler
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,586 Swaye's Wigwam

Who gives a fuck. None of them are winners.
  • whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088

Ahmed is leaving early for where? Got a real estate sales position lined up?
    Might as well. He's not gonna raise his stock coming back next year under this system. If they decide to change and actually throw him some swing passes out of the backfield then he could definitely improve his stock by coming back. I think he's criminally misused. Think he has a skillset similar to LaMichael Thomas and Chip always got him in space. We expect him to run between and off tackle. Just stupid.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    whuggy said:

Might as well. He's not gonna raise his stock coming back next year under this system. If they decide to change and actually throw him some swing passes out of the backfield then he could definitely improve his stock by coming back. I think he's criminally misused. Think he has a skillset similar to LaMichael Thomas and Chip always got him in space. We expect him to run between and off tackle. Just stupid.
    He’s not going to be anything in the NFL. He’s nothing close Gaskin who went in round 7 didn’t exactly light up the NFL.
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    whuggy said:

Wheel routes

Chris Polk

Etc.
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537

I dont get why Ahmed or Bryant think think they are higher than day 3 guys. I like Ahmed but if he left early I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't even get drafted.

Ahmed has to leave early...

He is going to test really well in the underwear Olympics and some dumbfuck scout will pull the trigger. He will get more of a chance than Gaskin will ever get, just like Dewayne Washington.

Otherwise he comes back next year and Newton is starting in front of him and he still isnt utilized properly.
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,180
    Houhusky said:

I dont get why Ahmed or Bryant think think they are higher than day 3 guys. I like Ahmed but if he left early I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't even get drafted.

Ahmed has to leave early...

He is going to test really well in the underwear Olympics and some dumbfuck scout will pull the trigger. He will get more of a chance than Gaskin will ever get, just like Dewayne Washington.

Otherwise he comes back next year and Newton is starting in front of him and he still isnt utilized properly.
    bingo.

even @GrandpaSankey can see thats gonna happen.