Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Who is the first decommit?

Comments

• whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    jecornel said:

Go!

Bad post man.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    whuggy said:

jecornel said:

Go!

Bad post man.
    Do we keep Smalls?
    jecornel said:

whuggy said:

jecornel said:

Go!

Bad post man.
    Do we keep Smalls?
    I don't know but this thread doesn't help the program. Everything matters.
    whuggy said:

jecornel said:

whuggy said:

jecornel said:

Go!

Bad post man.
    Do we keep Smalls?
    How did last night help the program? I got to watch a sideline of zombies last night. They didn't even get fired up on that 4th down stop or Otton's TD.

Osborne got one snap, Eason didn't even look at Jones. Did you listen to Hugh last night. He ripped the staff peices. Like never before.
  • biak1biak1 Member Posts: 4,091
    Zombies. You mean like the Stanford game ;)
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,152
    Covington. Is this a trick question.....

Or did you mean in the Peterman era?
    biak1 said:

Zombies. You mean like the Stanford game ;)

It was like the buffs played 15 guys on defense. They stacked the left side of the line. Adams did not play well.

32 rushes 32 yards. Disgusting
    jecornel said:

whuggy said:

jecornel said:

whuggy said:

jecornel said:

Go!

Bad post man.
    Do we keep Smalls?
    How did last night help the program? I got to watch a sideline of zombies last night. They didn't even get fired up on that 4th down stop or Otton's TD.

Osborne got one snap, Eason didn't even look at Jones. Did you listen to Hugh last night. He ripped the staff peices. Like never before.
    Talking about the thread topic. Doesn't help.
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    Hugh was drunk as hell and letting it rip.

Surprised they didn’t yank his ass off the air.

It was quite entertaining though
  • LongDukDongLongDukDong Member Posts: 1,273
    Jecornel is my favorite poaster. A realist like me that calls a spade a spade. This season is trash and I guarantee you we lose some croots because of it
    whuggy said:

jecornel said:

whuggy said:

jecornel said:

whuggy said:

jecornel said:

Go!

Bad post man.
    Do we keep Smalls?

@Stalin, whuggy is worried about this thread and the topic. Maybe you should delete it? We don't want parents of recruits to see this. For some reason this thread is more concerning than the product on the field and a grumpy ass stubborn coach. Last night reminded me of the Tyrone era. Straight hot garbage.
    jecornel said:

whuggy said:

jecornel said:

whuggy said:

jecornel said:

whuggy said:

jecornel said:

Go!

Bad post man.
    Do we keep Smalls?

@Stalin, whuggy is worried about this thread and the topic. Maybe you should delete it? We don't want parents of recruits to see this. For some reason this thread is more concerning than the product on the field and a grumpy ass stubborn coach. Last night reminded me of the Tyrone era. Straight hot garbage.
    Nah not worried. It's just a stupid topic. Be a better poster.
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    CaptainPJ said:

I can't listen to that clownshow. Hugh is decent buy the other two should go die somewhere. Worthless.
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    whuggy said:

jecornel said:

whuggy said:

jecornel said:

whuggy said:

jecornel said:

whuggy said:

jecornel said:

Go!

Bad post man.
    Do we keep Smalls?

It's a reasonable topic.
    TommySQC said:

CaptainPJ said:

I can't listen to that clownshow. Hugh is decent buy the other two should go die somewhere. Worthless.
    Softy is hesitant to criticize coaching purely for job reasons. Millen is awesome and pretty closely parallels a lot of what is said on here. His honesty is pretty refreshing. Dick is essentially pointless other than to create a foil for Hugh which is worth something I guess. Like a caller to the show said they do talk Husky football which pretty much no one else in town does.
    TommySQC said:

Sam Huard

I'm sure Pete is talking to Sam this week. Brock has been pretty critical. Hugh says this team has no love for the game.
    jecornel said:

whuggy said:

jecornel said:

whuggy said:

jecornel said:

whuggy said:

jecornel said:

whuggy said:

jecornel said:

Go!

Bad post man.
    Do we keep Smalls?

It's a reasonable topic.
    We all get that is board has been down lately due to the mediocrity of the season but clickbait topics are not the way to get it going. You're better than that.