Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Who is the first decommit?

2»

Comments

• jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    whuggy said:

jecornel said:

whuggy said:

jecornel said:

whuggy said:

jecornel said:

whuggy said:

jecornel said:

whuggy said:

jecornel said:

Go!

Bad post man.
    Do we keep Smalls?
    I don't know but this thread doesn't help the program. Everything matters.
    How did last night help the program? I got to watch a sideline of zombies last night. They didn't even get fired up on that 4th down stop or Otton's TD.

Osborne got one snap, Eason didn't even look at Jones. Did you listen to Hugh last night. He ripped the staff peices. Like never before.
    Talking about the thread topic. Doesn't help.
    @Stalin, whuggy is worried about this thread and the topic. Maybe you should delete it? We don't want parents of recruits to see this. For some reason this thread is more concerning than the product on the field and a grumpy ass stubborn coach. Last night reminded me of the Tyrone era. Straight hot garbage.
    Nah not worried. It's just a stupid topic. Be a better poster.
    It's a reasonable topic.
    We all get that is board has been down lately due to the mediocrity of the season but clickbait topics are not the way to get it going. You're better than that.
    Are you knew here? You and Damone gonna lead the HH culture change?
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,668 Standard Supporter
    whuggy said:

jecornel said:

whuggy said:

jecornel said:

whuggy said:

jecornel said:

whuggy said:

jecornel said:

Go!

Bad post man.
    Do we keep Smalls?
    I don't know but this thread doesn't help the program. Everything matters.
    How did last night help the program? I got to watch a sideline of zombies last night. They didn't even get fired up on that 4th down stop or Otton's TD.

Osborne got one snap, Eason didn't even look at Jones. Did you listen to Hugh last night. He ripped the staff peices. Like never before.
    Talking about the thread topic. Doesn't help.
    @Stalin, whuggy is worried about this thread and the topic. Maybe you should delete it? We don't want parents of recruits to see this. For some reason this thread is more concerning than the product on the field and a grumpy ass stubborn coach. Last night reminded me of the Tyrone era. Straight hot garbage.
    Nah not worried. It's just a stupid topic. Be a better poster.
    be a better critic

there is a new site out there where doogs from across the country discuss the virtues of the best coach in America as he develops a team of young footballers. dm.c

just remember, no other football team replaces players, the good teams have only seniors
  • DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,024
    Year 6 and this is where we're at. I can see why someone would want to look elsewhere.
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    Hugh spoke his mind. Receivers have sucked for two years, offensive strategy has sucked. Targets to a guy who should be an all American tight end have sucked. What happens to the quick passing game, quick hitters, crossing routes out routes. What so many long developing passing plays?

Hugh spoke his mind. Receivers have sucked for two years, offensive strategy has sucked. Targets to a guy who should be an all American tight end have sucked. What happens to the quick passing game, quick hitters, crossing routes out routes. What so many long developing passing plays?

Does anyone notice that Terrell bynum balls out and catches everything and isn't shy of contact?

Instead they rolling out that garbage wide receiver screen to Fuller that never works! It is just the worst.

Every time pleasant comes on the field it's a pass play. The offense is absurdly predictable.
  • phineasphineas Member Posts: 4,732
    If the future recruits are anything like the current recruits I wish them well.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

It seems our only short passing play is a shallow drag to Hunter Bryant.

I don’t think the plays are good, but the real problem is there is a disconnect between Bush and Pete and the players. That leads to not playing with confidence and our guys just going thru the motions.

A new scheme is needed and would help, but just getting players excited is a real problem and would make things a lot better. Pete and Bush have failed at that.
  • whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    jecornel said:

Does anyone notice that Terrell bynum balls out and catches everything and isn't shy of contact?

Instead they rolling out that garbage wide receiver screen to Fuller that never works! It is just the worst.

Every time pleasant comes on the field it's a pass play. The offense is absurdly predictable.
    Bynum has been excellent.
  • whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088

It seems our only short passing play is a shallow drag to Hunter Bryant.

I don’t think the plays are good, but the real problem is there is a disconnect between Bush and Pete and the players. That leads to not playing with confidence and our guys just going thru the motions.

A new scheme is needed and would help, but just getting players excited is a real problem and would make things a lot better. Pete and Bush have failed at that.
    Last para is spot on. Hugh knows the schemes are horrendous and that shows a real disconnect between Pete and his OL, WR and QB coaches. The lack of players looking like they enjoy playing is an even bigger criticism though.

jecornel said:

Go!

Can it be you?
    Roasted! Did your 10 year old give you that one?

Damone, stick to the tug Boomer!
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,989 Founders Club
    edited November 2019
    jecornel said:

jecornel said:

Go!

Can it be you?
    Roasted! Did your 10 year old give you that one?

Damone, stick to the tug Boomer!
    Don’t have a 10 year old. Seriously, can you decommit from shit poasting? Maybe move to Friday Harbor, I hear it does wonders for content.
  • Miley_CyrusMiley_Cyrus Member Posts: 808
    CaptainPJ said:

Hugh was drunk as hell and letting it rip.

Surprised they didn’t yank his ass off the air.

It was quite entertaining though

Yeah he was definitely drunk especially towards the end. Must keep a bottle at his desk at the home office in Snoqualmie. I know it’s unpopular but I’m a big Millen fan when he doesn’t hold back.