Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Base Banter: Rumblings

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    @Baseman has some of the best @Sources on the bored rather easily, particularly regarding DB crootin.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    dnc said:

@Baseman has some of the best @Sources on the bored rather easily, particularly regarding DB crootin.

and SC visa capabilities
  • EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333

This thread delivers. Makes me wanna do a little dance.

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

This gif brings me so much joy.

BTW, I kinda think the @Babushka in the middle looks like George W. Bush.
    Can't spell Babushka without Bush!
  • sonics1993sonics1993 Member Posts: 1,460
    Baseman said:

While the Def coaches hit the road recruiting last week, the OFF coaches remained at Montlake dissecting tape and brainstorming. Will it work? Either way...

A good source tells me a once sacred cow on staff might not be so sacred anymore. (more on this in December)

Mama Murao is looking at Seattle area residential rental options.

Despite wavering by some DB recruits, Jimmy and Will will close like MFs

Jimmy has his hands full with the DB situation right now, will be interesting to see how it plays out.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

@Babushka
  • NLdawgNLdawg Member Posts: 53

Baseman said:

While the Def coaches hit the road recruiting last week, the OFF coaches remained at Montlake dissecting tape and brainstorming. Will it work? Either way...

A good source tells me a once sacred cow on staff might not be so sacred anymore. (more on this in December)

Jimmy has his hands full with the DB situation right now, will be interesting to see how it plays out.
    What can you tell us?
  • sonics1993sonics1993 Member Posts: 1,460
    NLdawg said:

Baseman said:

What can you tell us?
    Nothing to share since nothing is definitive but a lot of things are up in the air and curious how it will play out. Could have a deep DB room for next year or could have some depth issues.
  • DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    Baseman said:

Adding to the fun:

Millen and Baird have been talking like a lot of Juniors are coming back for another run at it next year.

Also, is the sacred cow Gregory or Paopao?
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

Baseman said:

Adding to the fun:

Millen and Baird have been talking like a lot of Juniors are coming back for another run at it next year.

"more on this in December" say, December 21?
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,110

Baseman said:

Adding to the fun:

It better be Gregory.
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986

This gif brings me so much joy.

BTW, I kinda think the @Babushka in the middle looks like Bush Hamdan.