Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Al Capone

BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
edited November 2019 in Hardcore Husky Board

like Pup, Al savored fishing despite raging Syphillis

Comments

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,766 Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

So many things I could say here that would get me on the midnight train to Siberia.

I made a comment on here yesterday that went *poof* withing minutes.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,033 Founders Club
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,539 Founders Club
    SECDAWG said:
    SECDAWG's gif game is strong at times
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,678 Standard Supporter
    Baseman said:

like Pup, Al savored fishing despite raging Syphillis

Some Indonesian junk that's goin' round?

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,539 Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

So many things I could say here that would get me on the midnight train to Siberia.

It's one thing to be sent to Siberia. It's something quite another to be sent via the Midnight Train to Siberia.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

It's weird that Pumper is the one sacred cow at Hardcore Husky. Can say/post just about anything (except, apparently, a .gif of a clearly fake dong being pierced from the Tim and Eric movie...), but trigger Pumpy, and *poof*.

Has anyone seen Stalin and Pumpeii in the same room at the same time? Does Stalin have long, flowing golden locks and wear stylish Wranglers?

Can't wait for the expose on how Abled Guilt kept pumpy around the boreds and helped create a cop pasta legend.
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,540 Swaye's Wigwam

It's weird that Pumper is the one sacred cow at Hardcore Husky. Can say/post just about anything (except, apparently, a .gif of a clearly fake dong being pierced from the Tim and Eric movie...), but trigger Pumpy, and *poof*.

Has anyone seen Stalin and Pumpeii in the same room at the same time? Does Stalin have long, flowing golden locks and wear stylish Wranglers?

As I've said before, nobody would know his condition if I hadn't announced it to the board in 2013. Big mistake on my part. Secondly, if we have a poster here who is a quadriplegic, it's just not right to be taunting him over that. You can attack on anything else. The syphilis jokes are fine. In fact, they are welcome.

I was going to post, "Exactly what Pumpy would say, Pumpy," but then I realized that's nothing at all like what Pumpy would say. His would have looked like:

"You can suck a cocksikle to newfish. Why don't you loose the attitude befor Pup runs you° again "
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,033 Founders Club

As I've said before, nobody would know his condition if I hadn't announced it to the board in 2013. Big mistake on my part. Secondly, if we have a poster here who is a quadriplegic, it's just not right to be taunting him over that. You can attack on anything else. The syphilis jokes are fine. In fact, they are welcome.

I have no problem with Derek's rule on this.

PUMP's sanctimony with it while throwing out every manner of slur & insult to everyone else is preciously pathetic.

PS, you said you had PUP's express permission in your 2013 reveal.
    As usual Perineum hits the nail on the head.

You see @SECDAWG when Pup comes at you broh you've got 2 choices: (1) laff and walk away or (2) shock and awe, disproportionate response. The latter is a hell of a lot more fun... https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/63113/pm-to-plss/p1