Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

So ... The Seahawks version of a 'doing' or 'coug'...?

Comments

• Options
    The_UndertakerThe_Undertaker Member Posts: 520
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    A "douchebag".
  • Options
    seawhacked it?
  • Options
    A "doing" ?

The proper term is Hoog btw for Seahawks.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Worst. Thread. Name. Ever.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,427
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,210
    Name Dropper 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

A "doing" ?

The proper term is Hoog btw for Seahawks.

'Doing' was supposed to be 'Doog' ... Autocorrect.

Hoog it is ....

Thanks for the support.

Fuck off
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,911
    Standard Supporter
    The Seahawks are in a realm beyond doogs, coogs, and quooks. When half your fan base has become middle-aged office ladies who had never watched a football game before last years playoffs, it kinda takes the fun out of it. Don't get me wrong, I hope they Win the super bowl and I'll be ecstatic if they do but I don't find myself as excited during hawks games as I have in years past and its mostly due to the insufferable Seattle bandwagoning going on. My entire Facebook feed is non-sports fans trying to one-up each other on how they are the "#1 Seahawks fan" (#gohawks, #trueblue, #49erslol, #pullthefuckingtrigger, etc.).
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,427
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    If we are going to bash the citizens of Kent and Burien, I'm in.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club

If we are going to bash the citizens of Kent and Burien, I'm in.

Why do you hate Renton?
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

The Seahawks are in a realm beyond doogs, coogs, and quooks. When half your fan base has become middle-aged office ladies who had never watched a football game before last years playoffs, it kinda takes the fun out of it. Don't get me wrong, I hope they Win the super bowl and I'll be ecstatic if they do but I don't find myself as excited during hawks games as I have in years past and its mostly due to the insufferable Seattle bandwagoning going on. My entire Facebook feed is non-sports fans trying to one-up each other on how they are the "#1 Seahawks fan" (#gohawks, #trueblue, #49erslol, #pullthefuckingtrigger, etc.).

I'mat times embarrassed to be a hawks fan it's so bad. Half our fanbase are just cheerleaders who get pissed at anyone who says something remotely negative. Anyone who picks against them are deemed a hawks hater, unbearable
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

The solution is to get off facebook and move out of Washington.

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2013
    At least your players can find the damn sideline. My team loves to ruin magic moments by stepping out of bounce at the 12 yard line on a clear path touchdown.
  • Options

The solution is to get off facebook and move out of Washington.

and win a fucking championship and then pop off!
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If you think it's bad in Seattle, you should see San Francisco...The worst bandwagoning sluts ever.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

At least your players can find the damn sideline. My team loves to ruin magic moments by stepping out of bounce at the 12 yard line on a clear path touchdown.

Fuck the Stealers (lol)!
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Doogles said:

If you think it's bad in Seattle, you should see San Francisco...The worst bandwagoning sluts ever.

pics?

• Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

the lateral was forward anyway
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2013
    I am a Duck fan, but being a Mariner/Pirate and Trailblazer fan (historically speaking), I deserve some joy with my Stealers and Penguins.