Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Fake news. Paying their fair share?

2»

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    I don't know what the point of all this bullshit is.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

And the tax code game is the most byzantine around.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

The NY times is pointing out that the tax cuts are sold to promote business investment and job growth. And that's not what's happened. They used Fed ex to show that the tax cuts didn't correlate to future investment and instead went more to stock buybacks. Fed ex got butthurt at facts and hit NY times on facts, which are funny, but not related to the point that the NY times was hitting at.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

The NY times is pointing out that the tax cuts are sold to promote business investment and job growth. And that's not what's happened. They used Fed ex to show that the tax cuts didn't correlate to future investment and instead went more to stock buybacks. Fed ex got butthurt at facts and hit NY times on facts, which are funny, but not related to the point that the NY times was hitting at.
    FedEx disputes the “facts” nytimes presented and challenged Nytimes to discuss it. Which they likely won’t.

And Hondo melted down as predicted.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

FedEx disputes the “facts” nytimes presented and challenged Nytimes to discuss it. Which they likely won’t.

Why you put "facts" in quotes Mike. Care to call out anything in the NY times article as a lie?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Why you put "facts" in quotes Mike. Care to call out anything in the NY times article as a lie?
    Why did you claim a mayor buttplug campaign press release was a fact Hondo?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

I didn't idiot. I correctly said your tweet had lies.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Pathological fucking liar strikes again:

Bob hates facts directly from the campaign. But believes a tweet from a random person. Lol
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Bob hates facts directly from the campaign. But believes a tweet from a random person. Lol
    Wait for it, the lying piece of shit will claim he was taken out of context.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Where does that say the whole thing is a lie? Or that the campaign statement is completely true? You just posted my quote that supports exactly what I said. Idiot.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2019
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Where does that say the whole thing is a lie? Or that the campaign statement is completely true? You just posted my quote that supports exactly what I said. Idiot.
    Look at the fucking Kunt dance. I thought you never called the press release "facts" Kunt?

Identify for us the "lies" in the Tweet Hondo?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Where does that say the whole thing is a lie? Or that the campaign statement is completely true?

Hondo always goes straight to the strawman ass fuck when he gets caught lying out of his ass.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Idiot. The point is the FedEx CEO is calling them bullshit and is willing to discuss it with The NY Times editor. Your circular logic is circular.

I posted because I knew you’d meltdown. I even said so in the op. You didn’t disappoint
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Idiot. The point is the FedEx CEO is calling them bullshit and is willing to discuss it with The NY Times editor. Your circular logic is circular.

I posted because I knew you’d meltdown. I even said so in the op. You didn’t disappoint
    So you don't want to have an honest discussion. Didn't think so but thought I'd try.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

So you don't want to have an honest discussion. Didn't think so but thought I'd try.
    Honest about what? My OP stands. I made no claims other than what’s in the post.

NY Times published an article about FedEx. FedEx CEO called bullshit and challenged the times editor to a debate and says times paid zero tax. I predicted a Hondo meltdown. Which happened. That’s all there is to it.

• Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Honest about what? My OP stands. I made no claims other than what’s in the post.

NY Times published an article about FedEx. FedEx CEO called bullshit and challenged the times editor to a debate and says times paid zero tax. I predicted a Hondo meltdown. Which happened. That’s all there is to it.

In other words NY times and I are living rent free.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2019
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

In other words NY times and I are living rent free.

Aaaaaand we have a Hondo white flag.

You keep responding. Sounds like you care
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

This is the phrase that stays. Stalin should let one poaster here have a sig.

It should be you and it should be that.