Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

9 game win streak vs Colorado

Last loss was the Holiday Bowl in 96 vs Rick

Comments

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,580 Swaye's Wigwam
    Will the bored still obsess over Eason if we lose and he throws another pick 6?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,675 Founders Club
  • coronabruincoronabruin Member Posts: 1,480
    Feel free to join us in the 4 win club whenever you see fit.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited November 2019

You didn’t get on board the Big Dick @dflea train?
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Bread said:

Yes because the pick 6 will be because Fuller/Bacellia didn't go get the ball.
    Or because He locks onto his receivers and can’t read a defense.
  • JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 2,039

That was a big win for Rick in 99. First win as Husky coach after an 0-2 start and against his old team.

People forget that game in Boulder in 2000 was also a mother fucker.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,539 Founders Club

That was a big win for Rick in 99. First win as Husky coach after an 0-2 start and against his old team.

I vividly remember Rick taking the microphone at the Fifth Quarter. He didn't even wait for Swartz to ask questions. Rick launched into a 5 minute speech befitting a pep rally.
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,285 Founders Club

Meh. Trajectories and timing. He took over a machine at Colorado and ran it into the ground before doing the same at UW. I get that he opened up access to the program making it fun again and giving him credit for a Rose Bowl win with Lambo's players, but he left Colorado, UW and UCLA damaged. Bad head coach. Nuff said.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,539 Founders Club

Meh. Trajectories and timing. He took over a machine at Colorado and ran it into the ground before doing the same at UW. I get that he opened up access to the program making it fun again and giving him credit for a Rose Bowl win with Lambo's players, but he left Colorado, UW and UCLA damaged. Bad head coach. Nuff said.
    All Race said that it was a big win. He didn't proclaim Rick as a Hall of Famer.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

He didn’t run Colorado into the ground. Barnett has a great season with Rick’s guys in 2001. It was trending down but they didn’t end up sucking. They were up and down.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Section14aFS doog narrative.

Your better than that.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

He didn’t run Colorado into the ground. Barnett has a great season with Rick’s guys in 2001. It was trending down but they didn’t end up sucking. They were up and down.
    Doog narratives hate facts
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,285 Founders Club

All Race said that it was a big win. He didn't proclaim Rick as a Hall of Famer.
    That’s fair.