Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Pup ?

2»

Comments

• SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    edited November 2019

SECDAWG said:

#ibeliebepumpwillmakeitifnotiwillhelppump

#fuckdahaters

3/5
    Whateverpumphater...the dudes harmless, it’s only words and hawt air. Fk, lighten up.

Looking like PAC 12 champ will get in, Oregon doin their thing, Utah doing theirs,,,,winner in championship gayme May be In, and most likely unless Baylor is undefeated throughout. Like pumps hawt takes even know they ain’t worth chit. Ban him? Run him off? Thinskinned

Leave pump alone, dam man...this is bully status. The man is down with nothing but a mouth piece left. And it is obviously triggering status.... Da fuq..keep it up...

Addendum...Baylor down, BiG 12 most likely out. PAC,with onlya 1 loss champion will be in and most will like the CFP better...

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,538 Founders Club

Worried bout u, Pup.

I know you're being sarcastic.
    I’m not. I’m seriously worried that he won’t be able to manage the password reset.
    I'm surprised I haven't received an angry email accusing me of banning him.
    I'm surprised that nobody here is surprised that I'm surprised.
  • SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

#fuckdahaters

3/5
    Whateverpumphater...the dudes harmless, it’s only words and hawt air. Fk, lighten up.

Looking like PAC 12 champ will get in, Oregon doin their thing, Utah doing theirs,,,,winner in championship gayme May be In, and most likely unless Baylor is undefeated throughout. Like pumps hawt takes even know they ain’t worth chit. Ban him? Run him off? Thinskinned

Leave pump alone, dam man...this is bully status. The man is down with nothing but a mouth piece left. And it is obviously triggering status.... Da fuq..keep it up...

Addendum...Baylor down, BiG 12 most likely out. PAC,with onlya 1 loss champion will be in and most will like the CFP better...

Dude, lurk a while. I’m known as one of the nicest, most level headed guys here. Ask my consigliere @creepycoug

No one is bullying poor ol’ Pup.

P.S. yes, I think PAC Champ gets in.

P.S.S. Good on ya killing Tua.
    Dude, lurk a while?? I been here 3 years, off and on. No newb here. You must not heard of bored motto... I realize and gathered you are pretty neutral and liberal. They’s been a lot of pushing pup.

Pup has his moments and cfb hawt talks are shit but I like pup. Seems like many are triggered by his whatthefkever. I’m not a ban HIM caus he’s a fkwad poster deal. That’s all he has. Let him ramble and we will dispute . What this all shit is about. That’s what makes these boreds work. And makes Dj run into peeps at games that’s heard of pump and SECDAWG here at gaymes about his bored.

I couldn’t disagree more than pump than any Mfker here, he’s an SEC hater. Good. Let him be. Right in my wheels house.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,002
    edited November 2019

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

#fuckdahaters

3/5

Dude, lurk a while. I’m known as one of the nicest, most level headed guys here. Ask my consigliere @creepycoug

Not knowing what this is about, I stand with Yella.

Well, he stands about 7 inches taller than I; but I have a bigger Johnson, so it evens out. So, yeah, I stands with Yella.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,033 Founders Club

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

#fuckdahaters

3/5

Accusations @creepycoug against me of cyber bullying by SECDawg.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,002

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

#fuckdahaters

3/5

Accusations @creepycoug against me of cyber bullying by SECDawg.
    Lolz. Tell that pig fucker to spend a day in the Tug and get back to me.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,567 Founders Club
    SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

#fuckdahaters

3/5

I'm one of Pump's biggest fans, buthe has bullied plenty over the years
  • coronabruincoronabruin Member Posts: 1,480

I

Anyone else concerned @puppylove_sugarsteel won't have the cognitive horsepower to reset his HH password? I fear we may lose him for good.

None of those guys have flowing golden locks fluttering in the morning breeze of the Skykomish River

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,861

PurpleJ said:

Worried bout u, Pup.

I know you're being sarcastic.
    I, for one, would NEVER sarcastically worry about someone.

And @SECDAWG pup gets mocked for a lot of reasons. Besides the racism and horrible takes, it’s usually because he can dish it out but whines like a bitch when someone attacks him. No one likes a pussy.
    This. Pup is a bitch ass cunt.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

#fuckdahaters

3/5

I'm one of Pump's biggest fans, buthe has bullied plenty over the years
    You can’t get bullied on message boards.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,861
    I enjoy yellas newfish ass