Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

WOOF

13»

Comments

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,637
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gladstone said:

dnc said:

Gladstone said:

FirePete said:

Dennis likes him. He must be mentally tuff.

He is going to suck. The TSIO guys batting below 1.000
    lmao your entire schtick for two years was either copy and paste verbatim a TSIO talking point for upvotes, or on the rare occasion you tried posting an original thought you'd immediately be downvoted into oblivion.

Now that the winds blow against Dennis and crew you flipped the script 180 and just bash them.

All very amusing.
    Dying over here. So incredibly spot on.

You did choose to include this douchecanoe in your greatest poster bracket though.

Hopefully we've all learned a good lesson here.
    Wasn't he a 16 seed? That's the joke.gif
    Fuck off elitist.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,330
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    chuck said:

Gladstone said:

chuck said:

Gladstone said:

dnc said:

Gladstone said:

FirePete said:

lmao your entire schtick for two years was either copy and paste verbatim a TSIO talking point for upvotes, or on the rare occasion you tried posting an original thought you'd immediately be downvoted into oblivion.

Now that the winds blow against Dennis and crew you flipped the script 180 and just bash them.

All very amusing.

You did choose to include this douchecanoe in your greatest poster bracket though.

Fuck off elitist.
    You were criminally underseeded and I am truly sorry about that. More in the 6-11 range for sure. dnd was the ultimate jab (1 or 2 tops) and I should have mixed the groupings a bit. Next offseason there will be more logic (and fun) behind it.
    I mean, I cried for a day, but only had to hurt my dog for a few sobbing minutes to finally recover.
    This is how I first read this. I nodded with empathy.

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,637
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Gladstone said:

chuck said:

Gladstone said:

dnc said:

Gladstone said:

FirePete said:

All very amusing.

Fuck off elitist.
    You were criminally underseeded and I am truly sorry about that. More in the 6-11 range for sure. dnd was the ultimate jab (1 or 2 tops) and I should have mixed the groupings a bit. Next offseason there will be more logic (and fun) behind it.
    I mean, I cried for a day, but only had to hurt my dog for a few sobbing minutes to finally recover.
    This is how I first read this. I nodded with empathy.

Well yeah. I kicked the dog then I hugged him and cried. Wasnt that clear?
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,100
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    What happened to publicly whining about teams recruiting committed players? Seriously, fuck peet.
  • Options
    biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,993
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    As a fellow 16 seed I’m shaking and about to vomit.
  • Options
    blackmambablackmamba Member Posts: 184
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper 5 Awesomes

I will say Pete’s spiel about not reaching out to kids until they start looking skeins first is probably bullshit in this case. I don’t care one bit, but I doubt this kid reached out to UW. They offered and of course he switched.

I don’t know,” he said. “We just operate such a different way, so when it happens to the guys that have been committed to us — why would you be calling those kids? They’ve been committed to us forever. But they do. And they’re sending texts and doing all this stuff just to see if there’s any slight change (of a change of heart), and if there is — look out. I think it’s hard. These are kids. And even the families that are going through this stuff for the first time. But it’s the nature of the beast.”
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,321
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Gladstone said:

chuck said:

Gladstone said:

dnc said:

Gladstone said:

FirePete said:

All very amusing.

Fuck off elitist.
    Glad to see I'm not the only one upset by the seeding. I was easily a 12 seed.
    I dominated the NIT and am practicing harder than ever, so all you bitches need to watch out next season.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dtd said:

What happened to publicly whining about teams recruiting committed players? Seriously, fuck peet.

It was always bullshit. Pete just doesn’t like it when it is one of his guys.