Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

WOOF

Comments

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Is it more relief than excitement? If you couldn’t flip a Washington kid from Oregon St, that would have raised some serious red flags.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

#MyDick and #MyCock on the same team??

What a cool time to be a dawg, man.

Two cocks and one doog*
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,637
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gladstone said:

FirePete said:

Dennis likes him. He must be mentally tuff.

He is going to suck. The TSIO guys batting below 1.000
    lmao your entire schtick for two years was either copy and paste verbatim a TSIO talking point for upvotes, or on the rare occasion you tried posting an original thought you'd immediately be downvoted into oblivion.

Now that the winds blow against Dennis and crew you flipped the script 180 and just bash them.

All very amusing.
    I dont get any of this shit to be honest. If the reason for the TSIO and BDTW hate is just general hatred of the "because fuck em, that's why" sort then sure. I'm in. I dont know where it comes from otherwise.

WAC is just the village idiot and seems to embrace the role. Hes still sticking by the "coaches are racist" shit. Hes the only one who ever actually said it, but he thinks hes parroting Dennis. The topic of race, as discussed, was way too nuanced for him.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,607
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

Gladstone said:

FirePete said:

lmao your entire schtick for two years was either copy and paste verbatim a TSIO talking point for upvotes, or on the rare occasion you tried posting an original thought you'd immediately be downvoted into oblivion.

Now that the winds blow against Dennis and crew you flipped the script 180 and just bash them.

All very amusing.
    I dont get any of this shit to be honest. If the reason for the TSIO and BDTW hate is just general hatred of the "because fuck em, that's why" sort then sure. I'm in. I dont know where it comes from otherwise.

WAC is just the village idiot and seems to embrace the role. Hes still sticking by the "coaches are racist" shit. Hes the only one who ever actually said it, but he thinks hes parroting Dennis. The topic of race, as discussed, was way too nuanced for him.
    I thought you didn't get it?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Gladstone said:

FirePete said:

All very amusing.

I thought you didn't get it?
    Oh. Maybe I do then. Like I said. I'm in.
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    chuck said:

Gladstone said:

FirePete said:

All very amusing.

My cross to bear
  • Options

Gladstone said:

FirePete said:

All very amusing.
    @FirePete is quite the bandwagoner. He's not that good at it though.
    I am now riding the @RaceBannon wagon. #onlywinningmatters #winnerwinlosertalkrecruiting
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    FirePete said:

Gladstone said:

FirePete said:

All very amusing.
    I am now riding the @RaceBannon wagon. #onlywinningmatters #winnerwinlosertalkrecruiting
    This may not even be true, but I'm following the philosophy that what internet fans do on the internet doesn't have much of an effect on the wins and losses. Talking recruiting on the recruiting board seems a harmless diversion to me but maybe I missed something. If it's a choice between me talking recruiting here, and the team winning actual games against other teams, then I'll have to rethink things.

Who can help me decide which is more important? Not dennis or Coker, that's for sure. They just want more black players and recruiting titles, right WAC?
  • Options
    chuck said:

FirePete said:

Gladstone said:

FirePete said:

All very amusing.
    This may not even be true, but I'm following the philosophy that what internet fans do on the internet doesn't have much of an effect on the wins and losses. Talking recruiting on the recruiting board seems a harmless diversion to me but maybe I missed something. If it's a choice between me talking recruiting here, and the team winning actual games against other teams, then I'll have to rethink things.

Who can help me decide which is more important? Not dennis or Coker, that's for sure. They just want more black players and recruiting titles, right WAC?
    We are 40 plus blue chip recruits, and still slightly over .500. So all that talent BS is out the window. All I know that we suck again, but we have basketball team now. Excuse me while a doog at the Basketball Roadhouse
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

I'm just happy to have more cocks around.

@We_Need_More_Cocks
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,798
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    @FirePete is a Patriots, Yankees, Duke basketball, Bama football, and old warriors fan now a Lakers fan type of guy
  • Options

@FirePete is a Patriots, Yankees, Duke basketball, Bama football, and old warriors fan now a Lakers fan type of guy

LSU*