Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Samuel Peacock, 2020 3* OL, Gig Harbor (HS), WA (Committed)

124»

Comments

• Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

I hope Bain is staying. I know he was in the doghouse but he should be ready to be a starter next year.

It’s hard to really know, but I doubt they would take 5 this year without attrition.

Fautana, Kirkland, and Mele are three probably starters. Bain, Curne, and probably Muruao are battling for the last two spots.

Would LOVE to see Ale challenging to get in there, too. He's a fucking monster.
  • Options
    Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,295
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Emoterman said:

I hope Bain is staying. I know he was in the doghouse but he should be ready to be a starter next year.

It’s hard to really know, but I doubt they would take 5 this year without attrition.

Fautana, Kirkland, and Mele are three probably starters. Bain, Curne, and probably Muruao are battling for the last two spots.

Would LOVE to see Ale challenging to get in there, too. He's a fucking monster.
    Ale might be ahead of a lot of those guys but if can only play guard he probably won't play
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2019
    I love Ale and want him to be good. I’m not very confident he will be tho. Guys as massive as him rarely seem to pan out.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

I love Ale and want him to be good. I’m not very confident he will be tho. Guys as massive as him rarely seem to pan out.

him being two deep was encouraging news
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
  • Options

"Henry Bainivalu was my host and we hung out a lot with the other linemen that were there," Peacock told Dawgman.com after returning from his visit. "I spent a lot of time with Geirean (Hatchett) and Gaard (Memmelaar) and we just hung out and spent time together.

Peacock was committed to Oregon State for much of the season, but flipped to Washington in November and said he can't believe he will realize a childhood dream and sign with a college program.

"I worked hard, but I developed sorta late, so I didn't have to go through the recruiting stuff as long as a guy like Geirean had to, but I really started to realize how close this is to becoming a reality when we were sitting down with the coaches and going over things."

"We got to see a highlight tape of the linemen and them just pancaking guys," Peacock said with a chuckle. "It was great. It got all of us hyped up and excited.”

"Watching practice was something I'd never seen before. They really get after it. The energy at their practice (on Saturday) was impressive.

"It was fun watching coach Huff do his thing and coach his guys up. He isn't a guy who is going to yell and scream at his guys, but when something needs to get done, he can get his guys focused and ready to go."

Peacock said instead of playing basketball this season, he's opted to work out and get ready for track season where he intends to defend his state championship in the shot, hoping to improve on his PR of 58'11".

Kind of interesting they're still letting Bane host recruits with all the smoke that he was halfway out of the door.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,912
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Emoterman said:

"Henry Bainivalu was my host and we hung out a lot with the other linemen that were there," Peacock told Dawgman.com after returning from his visit. "I spent a lot of time with Geirean (Hatchett) and Gaard (Memmelaar) and we just hung out and spent time together.

Peacock was committed to Oregon State for much of the season, but flipped to Washington in November and said he can't believe he will realize a childhood dream and sign with a college program.

"I worked hard, but I developed sorta late, so I didn't have to go through the recruiting stuff as long as a guy like Geirean had to, but I really started to realize how close this is to becoming a reality when we were sitting down with the coaches and going over things."

"We got to see a highlight tape of the linemen and them just pancaking guys," Peacock said with a chuckle. "It was great. It got all of us hyped up and excited.”

"Watching practice was something I'd never seen before. They really get after it. The energy at their practice (on Saturday) was impressive.

"It was fun watching coach Huff do his thing and coach his guys up. He isn't a guy who is going to yell and scream at his guys, but when something needs to get done, he can get his guys focused and ready to go."

Peacock said instead of playing basketball this season, he's opted to work out and get ready for track season where he intends to defend his state championship in the shot, hoping to improve on his PR of 58'11".

Kind of interesting they're still letting Bane host recruits with all the smoke that he was halfway out of the door.
    I think that smoke has settled since hes been 1st guy off the bench. He'll probably start in the bowel game. The problem is he has generally sucked this year when he has come in
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Emoterman said:

I think that smoke has settled since hes been 1st guy off the bench. He'll probably start in the bowel game. The problem is he has generally sucked this year when he has come in
    Whenever I have watched him, he’s looked bad.
  • Options
    edited December 2019

Emoterman said:

Now ask yourself why
    fudgepack said:

Bainy knows how to have a good time

• Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,086
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Submitting my vein laced crystal dong to UW.

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Finishes 624 on 247 (50th OT)