Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ducks move up to #6 in CFB Playoff poll

DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
edited November 2019 in Duck Refuge

Comments

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Just keep winning and root for the Yoot to keep doing the same.
  • Options
    Alabama- plays Auburn and will not be SEC or even division champion.

Georgia plays Auburn and will face LSU in title game

Ohio State plays Michigan and Penn State. If they lose to Penn State they likely won’t even play for the Big Ten title. If they win they play Minnesota

Clemson plays Wake and South Carolina

LSU pretty much has cupcakes left.

Bottom line we root for Michigan, Auburn and Penn State and take care of business.😁

• Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Root for Auburn to lose before Bama and if not, Auburn to beat Bama in Iron bowl for PAC champ to have a chance, as I said before. Need Bama to lose twice. Doubt they move further down if win out and LSU/GA winner will knock the other out of final 4. But Bama...
  • Options
    DJDuck said:

Ohio State plays Michigan and Penn State. If they lose to Penn State they likely won’t even play for the Big Ten title. If they win they play Minnesota

Bottom line we root for Michigan, Auburn and Penn State and take care of business.😁

I think the big 10 gets a team in regardless, so I'm not worried about anything that they do. I'm worried about Alabama sneaking in, or them putting a shitty Georgia team that lost to South Carolina at home, in the playoffs if they beat LSU. Two SEC teams in the playoffs is the biggest threat to Oregon.
  • Options
    SECDAWG said:

Root for Auburn to lose before Bama and if not, Auburn to beat Bama in Iron bowl for PAC champ to have a chance, as I said before. Need Bama to lose twice. Doubt they move further down if win out and LSU/GA winner will knock the other out of final 4. But Bama...

Yeah, the talking heads are already talking up the 'injured Tua.' Screw that line of reasoning. If they are going to apply that reasoning, then they have to consider the fact that Juwan Johnson was injured for most of the early season. I still think a 1 loss PAC team gets in over Alabama. Georgia is more of threat than Alabama.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,485
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SECDAWG said:

If LSU loses to Georgia that knocks out Bama, the pac 12, and the big 8

Georgia
    LSU
    Clemson
    The Ohio State University
  • Options

DJDuck said:

I think the big 10 gets a team in regardless, so I'm not worried about anything that they do. I'm worried about Alabama sneaking in, or them putting a shitty Georgia team that lost to South Carolina at home, in the playoffs if they beat LSU. Two SEC teams in the playoffs is the biggest threat to Oregon.
    If GA beats LSU in championship game they will be in. Whoever wins. And if close....dunno.

A lot of football left to be played. Anything can happen at this point. But if Auburn wins out til the iron bowl and Bama smokes Auburn, I don’t think they can leave them out. Auburn beat Oregon, that can’t be denied and anyone that watched LSU/Bama saw an unorthodox Bama in first half and storm back and almost win. Worst case scenario for any other team outside of SEC. If LSU would have blowed them out woulda been one thing.

Bama wins out and beats Auburn at Auburn, there’s not 1 person on that committee that don’t know how hard that will be.

They need to lose at Auburn caus like I said, no way they can’t take into account Auburn beat Oregon.

Personally ID rather see Bama face Oklahomo in a NY6 bowl and Jalen get a little revenge but some things need to happen which ain’t likely.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,485
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    LSU is ahead of Bama

The SEC isn't getting 3 teams

LSU loses to Georgia and Bama is out
  • Options
    edited November 2019

LSU is ahead of Bama

The SEC isn't getting 3 teams

LSU loses to Georgia and Bama is out

Correct. They won’t get 3 teams in. A lot to still be played. GA beats LSU by a few points, I dunno. GA beats LSU by a lot and Bama runs table, will be GA and and possibly Bama In caus they will have beat Auburn at Auburn and barely lost to LSU when they will take in to account that first half and Auburn beat Oregon.

Gone get chinteresting.

Course Baylor beats Oklahoma twice and it’s all done. Not likely tho.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,543
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Bunch of fags dealing in hypotheticals in this thread.

The one sure thing is a 2-3 loss Oregon is won't get in. So I don't know why this is on the Duck bored.
  • Options
    Glad you stopped by J, we just discussing. No fags here pod. Always entertaining to talk to see everyone’s hypos.....

It’s in duck bored caus that’s where obk decided to run it.

Guess your thoughts are Ducks have no chance. Awesome
  • Options
    SECDAWG said:

DJDuck said:

If GA beats LSU in championship game they will be in. Whoever wins. And if close....dunno.

A lot of football left to be played. Anything can happen at this point. But if Auburn wins out til the iron bowl and Bama smokes Auburn, I don’t think they can leave them out. Auburn beat Oregon, that can’t be denied and anyone that watched LSU/Bama saw an unorthodox Bama in first half and storm back and almost win. Worst case scenario for any other team outside of SEC. If LSU would have blowed them out woulda been one thing.

Bama wins out and beats Auburn at Auburn, there’s not 1 person on that committee that don’t know how hard that will be.

They need to lose at Auburn caus like I said, no way they can’t take into account Auburn beat Oregon.

Personally ID rather see Bama face Oklahomo in a NY6 bowl and Jalen get a little revenge but some things need to happen which ain’t likely.
    Disagree. You are not factoring in the crappy Alabama schedule, where they play one more additional high school team than the PAC 12 does, which means one less conference game, and they will be left out of the SEC championship, which means they have to play 1 less game overall. This just isn't Alabama's year. They are out.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,543
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SECDAWG said:

Glad you stopped by J, we just discussing. No fags here pod. Always entertaining to talk to see everyone’s hypos.....

It’s in duck bored caus that’s where obk decided to run it.

Guess your thoughts are Ducks have no chance. Awesome

4/5
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Agree. Alabama won’t even be SEC Champs let alone Division champs.

Ohio State can’t afford to lose vs Penn State either.

• Options
    Clemson can't afford a single misstep or they are out.
  • Options
  • Options
    @haie is seething in a jealous rage
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    DJDuck said:

See Bama 2017 season. They didn’t play for SEC championship and made it in and WON NC.

See also obk, I can promise you they are not out, depending on how they finish.

I’m gone say 1 more time, esp since J pointed out I’m 4/5(just a little longer), Auburn beat Oregon. You get that?? They will have lost 3 times if Bama beats them at home. Beating them on a neutral field is one thing, they don’t get beat much at HOME.

Will be chinteresting this weekend when GA gets there. Auburn May lose again.

Bama throttles then in iron bowl, lookout. Ga will still be in SEC championship game even if they lose to Auburn. NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS in SEC championship game tween LSU and GA, lookout of BAMA runs table. Js.

LSU stil has to go to ole miss, and they ain’t same team when Cal played em so LSU stil has them and Texas A&M, but it’s at home. GA has to go to Auburn this week and face LSU or Alabama if LSU has implosion.

A lot of games left, and we js talking(fags I rekon) but a lot still on the line.

Pull for Texas A&M and Ole miss against LSU and Auburn against Bama(that’s only game they MAY lose)....

But if LSU makes it against GA, winner in. Bama runs table and beats Auburn, Mark my words, screen shot, they will put Bama in.

Glad y’all got to see me.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,525
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

@haie is seething in a jealous rage

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

😂
  • Options
    SECDAWG said:

DJDuck said:

See Bama 2017 season. They didn’t play for SEC championship and made it in and WON NC.

I’m gone say 1 more time, esp since J pointed out I’m 4/5(just a little longer), Auburn beat Oregon. You get that?? They will have lost 3 times if Bama beats them at home. Beating them on a neutral field is one thing, they don’t get beat much at HOME.

Bama throttles then in iron bowl, lookout. Ga will still be in SEC championship game even if they lose to Auburn. NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS in SEC championship game tween LSU and GA, lookout of BAMA runs table. Js.

LSU stil has to go to ole miss, and they ain’t same team when Cal played em so LSU stil has them and Texas A&M, but it’s at home. GA has to go to Auburn this week and face LSU or Alabama if LSU has implosion.

A lot of games left, and we js talking(fags I rekon) but a lot still on the line.

Pull for Texas A&M and Ole miss against LSU and Auburn against Bama(that’s only game they MAY lose)....

But if LSU makes it against GA, winner in. Bama runs table and beats Auburn, Mark my words, screen shot, they will put Bama in.

SECDAWG said:

DJDuck said:

Each season is different. There were teams with multiple loses they were competing with. Right now this is not the case.

2017 AP Poll: Final Rankings
    Alabama (57) (13-1) 1521.
    Georgia (13-2) 1454.
    Oklahoma (12-1) 1374.
    Clemson (12-2) 1292.
    Ohio State (12-2) 1286.