Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hondo Bro's and lil' buddy HH, please post your tax returns.

Options

Comments

• Bendintheriver
    Bendintheriver Member Posts: 5,565
    Options
    2001400ex said:

I would like see what you make and what your write offs are.

I make more than you and just bought a $79k pickup and am writing it off. I'm in Vegas right now and a good chunk will be written off.

Any more questions? Why so angry?
    You will never be worth as much as me. You know why I now that? You are the dumb fuck who spent 80K on a fucking truck.

Now good luck making rent.
  • Bendintheriver
    edited November 2019
    Options
    GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

HH declare for the primary? ATL FS

For those that are ignorant, there is no requirement for anyone to post their tax returns to run for office.

Wanna be stupid again? Ask the same question.

Yet in the name of transparency it’s a common practice. You have a point or just drunk posting again?
    Again, address the question. Do you, a POS liberal have any right to anyone's tax returns? No you don't. You have a right to know if the IRS has filed suit, that is public knowledge. Other than that no one has any business looking at personal documents.
    So drunk posting was the correct answer. No I don’t have a right to anyone’s tax return but I do have the right to determine how I vote. I’m more likely to vote for a candidate that embraces transparency via releasing their tax returns.

Congress however has the right to anyone’s tax return after Teapot dome.
    No, congress does not have the right to anyone's tax returns.

Now try again dumbass.

Is transparency like voting for BO who denied he was attending an Anti American, anti-Jew, Whitey hating church and never heard a thing? LOL.

You are full of shit.

• 2001400ex
    2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Options

2001400ex said:

I make more than you and just bought a $79k pickup and am writing it off. I'm in Vegas right now and a good chunk will be written off.

You will never be worth as much as me. You know why I now that? You are the dumb fuck who spent 80K on a fucking truck.

You sound poor.
  • MikeDamone
    MikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781 Swaye's Wigwam
    Options
    2001400ex said:

El oh el. What a fucking loser.
  • ramenduck
    ramenduck Member Posts: 734
    Options

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

HH declare for the primary? ATL FS

For those that are ignorant, there is no requirement for anyone to post their tax returns to run for office.

Wanna be stupid again? Ask the same question.

Yet in the name of transparency it’s a common practice. You have a point or just drunk posting again?
    Again, address the question. Do you, a POS liberal have any right to anyone's tax returns? No you don't. You have a right to know if the IRS has filed suit, that is public knowledge. Other than that no one has any business looking at personal documents.
    So drunk posting was the correct answer. No I don’t have a right to anyone’s tax return but I do have the right to determine how I vote. I’m more likely to vote for a candidate that embraces transparency via releasing their tax returns.

Congress however has the right to anyone’s tax return after Teapot dome.
    No, congress does not have the right to anyone's tax returns.

Now try again dumbass.

Is transparency like voting for BO who denied he was attending an Anti American, anti-Jew, Whitey hating church and never heard a thing? LOL.

You are full of shit.

Who would have guessed this would become every Atlduck thread ever.

Though your premise is correct, we both know that if Obama or Hillary had refused to release their returns like every major nominee has since Nixon, your sore snatch would be spraying to the heavens. We both also know that you'll lie in your next post and say that it wouldn't, so there's that too.
  • Bendintheriver
    Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

You sound poor.
    I am sure everyone on The Tug considers you rich and successful because you mentioned how much you paid for a truck.

Not a chance.

I can hear you now "Ma, meatloaf.....meatloaf..........I never know what she is doing.....".
  • YellowSnow
    YellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,305 Swaye's Wigwam
    Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

You sound poor.
    I am sure everyone on The Tug considers you rich and successful because you mentioned how much you paid for a truck.

Not a chance.

I can hear you now "Ma, meatloaf.....meatloaf..........I never know what she is doing.....".
    Imagine bragging about a truck and a trip to Vegas. What a low class loser. You realize half the population of Mississippi has the same truck and takes trips to Vegas, right?
    Truth. No one gets rich buying $79K pick ups.

I follow the @SFGbob school of car ownership.
  • Bendintheriver
    Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

You sound poor.

Not a chance.

Imagine bragging about a truck and a trip to Vegas. What a low class loser. You realize half the population of Mississippi has the same truck and takes trips to Vegas, right?
    Actually, the Mississippi truck owners use them for work. Hondo buys the truck to drive the strip in Vegas.
  • 2001400ex
    Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

You sound poor.

Not a chance.

Well when you use it for work and can write it off.... It actually makes sense. There's a lot of other things in the works along with it. There's a reason I was driving an 08 pickup with almost 200k miles until this fall.
  • oregonblitzkrieg
    oregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

You sound poor.

Not a chance.

There's a reason I was driving an 88 pickup with almost 500k miles.
  • YellowSnow
    YellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,305 Swaye's Wigwam
    Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

You sound poor.

Not a chance.

Actually, the Mississippi truck owners use them for work. Hondo buys the truck to drive the strip in Vegas.
    My guess is it’s lifted with a custom Seahawk 12 paint job
    Those guys are such kunts.
  • MikeDamone
    Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

You sound poor.

Not a chance.

Fits Hondo
  • Sledog
    Sledog Member Posts: 31,706
    edited November 2019
    Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

You sound poor.

Not a chance.

Fits Hondo
    Hondo would drive a pink Toyota Rav 4 while wearing lots of flannel and a pussy hat.
  • 2001400ex
    Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

You sound poor.

Not a chance.

That's my golf cart. Dick.
  • Sledog
    Sledog Member Posts: 31,706
    Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

You sound poor.

Not a chance.

Hondo drives a beat to shit Ford Focus with an inflate a spare on it, 3 different colors, and a broken windshield.
  • MikeDamone
    Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

You sound poor.

Not a chance.

You think you’re funny, but you’re not. Fucking idiot