Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jack Yary, 2020 TE, Murrieta, CA

Comments

• Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

It’s real close between the two schools, I would say it’s 50-50 right now,” Yary said. “The home visit from UW was big time for me and definitely gave me a lot to think about.

“They’re pushing really hard and one thing that has always stood out for me with Washington is how well they use the tight end. That has always been important to me, the use of 11 and 12 personal and how they get tight ends drafted so it’s made it a really tough decision.”

USC is the crystal ball leader for Yary but this one does look very close. Family ties and location favor USC, scheme fit and comfort in the offense lean towards UW. He said he'll make his choice on Monday but didn't have a specific time for when he'll tweet it out.

"I'm still deciding so I'll have to figure that out later," Yary said. "Like I said, it's a really tough call, I'm just talking with my family and we'll figure it out."

Committing Tomorrow

Good Chit Mouse
  • Options
    sinceredawgsinceredawg Member Posts: 786
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    He's waiting for his family to say "Yeah SC is fucked. Go make us some money."
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    dnc said:

Woof said:

As strange as she seems, she is always able to build good relationships with recruits, which chinevitably results in her scooping Dawgman/Scout. I give her some credit for that.

In other words, she is the tallest midget of the UW recruiting reporters.

She's batshit fucking crazy.

Unlike the other local TBS'ers, she hustles.

Both can be true.

#LifeOfAbundance
    dnc said:

It’s real close between the two schools, I would say it’s 50-50 right now,” Yary said. “The home visit from UW was big time for me and definitely gave me a lot to think about.

“They’re pushing really hard and one thing that has always stood out for me with Washington is how well they use the tight end. That has always been important to me, the use of 11 and 12 personal and how they get tight ends drafted so it’s made it a really tough decision.”

USC is the crystal ball leader for Yary but this one does look very close. Family ties and location favor USC, scheme fit and comfort in the offense lean towards UW. He said he'll make his choice on Monday but didn't have a specific time for when he'll tweet it out.

"I'm still deciding so I'll have to figure that out later," Yary said. "Like I said, it's a really tough call, I'm just talking with my family and we'll figure it out."

Committing Tomorrow

When in doubt, faith, family and football win out.
    Yep

You know the fam wants SC.
  • Options
    FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Hes so emphatic on how much better essentially UW is when you’re a TE. I feel like he will pick us, but only like 81% sure.
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,264
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Hes so emphatic on how much better essentially UW is when you’re a TE. I feel like he will pick us, but only like 81% sure.

The fact that it’s taking this long makes me feel like the parents won’t let him make his own decision
  • Options

The fact that it’s taking this long makes me feel like the parents won’t let him make his own decision
    I mean in-homes were not that long ago.
  • Options
    Announcing between 5 and 7 this evening
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Meek said:

Announcing between 5 and 7 this evening

LA time or Seattle time?
    Did we win yet?
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    ruh-roh... all the magic of the post-Peterman empire isn't sticking.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,933
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Bring on Sani Napkin I guess
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,264
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club