Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

My guess is that Hondo

Options
13»

Comments

• 2001400ex
    2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Options

Europe’s Muslim problem is a direct result of their refusal to make babies. Japan’s stagnation is a lack of fertility issue too.

Europe's Moslem problem is a direct result of the left in power, and their refusal to look out for their own nations first. Now they've really got a problem, because the dirty arabs have 10-20 kids per family.
    That's not the primary cause. It all started with France. The French stopped having babies and lost a lot of their population in the World Wars. They had a massive labor shortage after WWII and started letting in huge numbers of Arabs as a result.
    No wonder Marseilles looks like Turkey. The whole city looks like a damn moslem bazaar.
    What do Muslims look like? You sound racist.
  • oregonblitzkrieg
    oregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Options
    2001400ex said:

Europe’s Muslim problem is a direct result of their refusal to make babies. Japan’s stagnation is a lack of fertility issue too.

Europe's Moslem problem is a direct result of the left in power, and their refusal to look out for their own nations first. Now they've really got a problem, because the dirty arabs have 10-20 kids per family.
    That's not the primary cause. It all started with France. The French stopped having babies and lost a lot of their population in the World Wars. They had a massive labor shortage after WWII and started letting in huge numbers of Arabs as a result.
    No wonder Marseilles looks like Turkey. The whole city looks like a damn moslem bazaar.
    France is a Euro-centric, western country. If I want to see Turkey, I'll go back to Istanbul again.
  • YellowSnow
    YellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,304 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2019
    Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

What a horrifying article.

Communism is great. Everyone says so.
    But capitalism killed more!!!!!1111!!!
    Pax Americana led my evil capitalists has lifted more humans (something like 2 billion and counting) out of abject poverty than any other force in history.

Greed is good.
    To be fair, regulated capitalism. Minimum wage, Medicare, etc contributed to America's success. Socialized medicine in every other industrialized nation.
    We were already a success long before those came on the scene and we'd be just as successful, if not more so if those programs never existed.
    Can you seriously not follow one post? He talked about lifting people out of poverty. Idiot
    Point of clarification: I was talking about billions around the globe being lifted out of poverty.
    I know what you said. Lol I made my comment to trigger Bob and Mike. I don't know why I think it's funny to trigger them but I do.

That being said. Can you discuss further how capitalism lifted billions out of poverty? You are fairly articulate so I'm curious your take.
    For starters...

1- The US Military (particularly the Navy) ensured freedom the seas and prevented WWIII.

2- Basically anything worth a shit since the late 1800's that has contributed to productivity growth was invented in this country- e.g., telecommunications, commercial jet travel (on a mass scale), nuclear power, mass production, etc, etc

3- We created the most prosperous economy in human history and then the US consumer opened our markets to the rest of the world, instead of being selfish mercantilist cunts like China.
    I respect the answer. I need a point of clarification. Are you saying that capitalism in the US resulted in billions across the globe are lifted from poverty? All three of your responses were related to what happened in America.
    Yes. Our economic success (based on our form or capitalism) gave us the national wealth required to have the most kick ass military and guarantee free flow of commerce around the world. Our Cold War R&D gave us cheap, fast computing and the internet by the way w/o which western companies couldn't have moved all those jerbs into shit hole countries. The buying power of the American consumer lifted billions out of poverty around the globe.
  • Sledog
    Sledog Member Posts: 31,706
    Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Pax Americana led my evil capitalists has lifted more humans (something like 2 billion and counting) out of abject poverty than any other force in history.

Greed is good.
    To be fair, regulated capitalism. Minimum wage, Medicare, etc contributed to America's success. Socialized medicine in every other industrialized nation.
    We were already a success long before those came on the scene and we'd be just as successful, if not more so if those programs never existed.
    Can you seriously not follow one post? He talked about lifting people out of poverty. Idiot
    Point of clarification: I was talking about billions around the globe being lifted out of poverty.
    I know what you said. Lol I made my comment to trigger Bob and Mike. I don't know why I think it's funny to trigger them but I do.

That being said. Can you discuss further how capitalism lifted billions out of poverty? You are fairly articulate so I'm curious your take.
    For starters...

1- The US Military (particularly the Navy) ensured freedom the seas and prevented WWIII.

2- Basically anything worth a shit since the late 1800's that has contributed to productivity growth was invented in this country- e.g., telecommunications, commercial jet travel (on a mass scale), nuclear power, mass production, etc, etc

3- We created the most prosperous economy in human history and then the US consumer opened our markets to the rest of the world, instead of being selfish mercantilist cunts like China.
    I respect the answer. I need a point of clarification. Are you saying that capitalism in the US resulted in billions across the globe are lifted from poverty? All three of your responses were related to what happened in America.
    Yes. Our economic success (based on our form or capitalism) gave us the national wealth required to have the most kick ass military and guarantee free flow of commerce around the world. Our Cold War R&D gave us cheap, fast computing and the internet by the way w/o which western companies couldn't have moved all those jerbs into shit hole countries. The buying power of the American consumer lifted billions out of poverty around the globe.
    Communism is better!

Signed

HondoBros
  • Pitchfork51
    Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,720
    Options
    2001400ex said:

Uhhh like Halloween every day

Try harder faggot
  • SFGbob
    SFGbob Member Posts: 31,923 Standard Supporter
    Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Greed is good.

For starters...

Yeah, he was just trolling when stuck his head up his ass. Maybe look up Pax Americana before you run your ignorant mouth any further
  • MikeDamone
    MikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781 Swaye's Wigwam
    Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Greed is good.

For starters...

The US dollar as the world reserve currency and the stability that provides is also an important factor.

But how is capitalism better than a centrally planned economy like communism? Give us ONE reason communism is incompatible with the constitution and/or Declaration of Independence..