Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

My guess is that Hondo

Options

Comments

• 2001400ex
    2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Options

Swaye said:

What a horrifying article.

Communism is great. Everyone says so.
    But capitalism killed more!!!!!1111!!!
    Pax Americana led my evil capitalists has lifted more humans (something like 2 billion and counting) out of abject poverty than any other force in history.

Greed is good.
    To be fair, regulated capitalism. Minimum wage, Medicare, etc contributed to America's success. Socialized medicine in every other industrialized nation.
  • SFGbob
    SFGbob Member Posts: 31,923 Standard Supporter
    Options
    2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Pax Americana led my evil capitalists has lifted more humans (something like 2 billion and counting) out of abject poverty than any other force in history.

Greed is good.
    To be fair, regulated capitalism. Minimum wage, Medicare, etc contributed to America's success. Socialized medicine in every other industrialized nation.
    We were already a success long before those came on the scene and we'd be just as successful, if not more so if those programs never existed.
  • 2001400ex
    Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Greed is good.
    We were already a success long before those came on the scene and we'd be just as successful, if not more so if those programs never existed.
    Can you seriously not follow one post? He talked about lifting people out of poverty. Idiot
  • MikeDamone
    MikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781 Swaye's Wigwam
    Options
    2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Greed is good.
    El oh el
  • YellowSnow
    YellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,304 Swaye's Wigwam
    Options
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Greed is good.
    Can you seriously not follow one post? He talked about lifting people out of poverty. Idiot
    Point of clarification: I was talking about billions around the globe being lifted out of poverty.
  • MikeDamone
    Options

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Greed is good.
    Point of clarification: I was talking about billions around the globe being lifted out of poverty.
    It was very clear to everyone who isn’t a barely functioning retard
  • 2001400ex
    Options

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Greed is good.
    I know what you said. Lol I made my comment to trigger Bob and Mike. I don't know why I think it's funny to trigger them but I do.

That being said. Can you discuss further how capitalism lifted billions out of poverty? You are fairly articulate so I'm curious your take.
  • MikeDamone
    edited November 2019
    Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Greed is good.
    I know what you said. Lol I made my comment to trigger Bob and Mike. I don't know why I think it's funny to trigger them but I do.

That being said. Can you discuss further how capitalism lifted billions out of poverty? You are fairly articulate so I'm curious your take.
    And there’s the white flag “I knew what he meant and I was just trolling”!!

JFC you’re predictable and boring
  • SFGbob
    Options
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Greed is good.
    Can you? He wasn't talking about lifting people here in America out of poverty.
  • SFGbob
    edited November 2019
    Options

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Greed is good.
    Right he did. Now go tell me how regulations, minimum wage and socialized medicine lifted a billion people in third world counties out of poverty in the last 20 years... because that’s what yella was taking about.

Dipshit.

Minimum wage...JFC
    Food stamps were the difference in South East Asia. Without that and the minimum wage they'd still be mired in poverty.
  • SFGbob
    Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Greed is good.

Yeah, that's it. You just stuck your head up your ass to trigger me. That's why your first response was:

Pathological fucking liar and a total moron. You're the full package Hondo.
  • PurpleThrobber
    PurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,429
    Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Greed is good.

"Hello, this is Hadjhi...how may I please to be helping you with your Windows 95 installation problem?"

• oregonblitzkrieg
    oregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Options

Europe’s Muslim problem is a direct result of their refusal to make babies. Japan’s stagnation is a lack of fertility issue too.

Europe's Moslem problem is a direct result of the left in power, and their refusal to look out for their own nations first. Now they've really got a problem, because the dirty arabs have 10-20 kids per family.
  • oregonblitzkrieg
    Options
    "The people we see in this film are discussing terrible things they did in the past. An old midwife, who says she carried out between 50,000 and 60,000 abortions and sterilizations over the course of her career (a sterilization took about 10 minutes, she says), recalls inducing the births of infants and then killing them."

No different than the policies of the Virginia and New York democrats. They're all murderers.
  • YellowSnow
    YellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,304 Swaye's Wigwam
    Options

Europe’s Muslim problem is a direct result of their refusal to make babies. Japan’s stagnation is a lack of fertility issue too.

Europe's Moslem problem is a direct result of the left in power, and their refusal to look out for their own nations first. Now they've really got a problem, because the dirty arabs have 10-20 kids per family.
    That's not the primary cause. It all started with France. The French stopped having babies and lost a lot of their population in the World Wars. They had a massive labor shortage after WWII and started letting in huge numbers of Arabs as a result.
  • 2001400ex
    Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Greed is good.

For starters...

1- The US Military (particularly the Navy) ensured freedom the seas and prevented WWIII.

2- Basically anything worth a shit since the late 1800's that has contributed to productivity growth was invented in this country- e.g., telecommunications, commercial jet travel (on a mass scale), nuclear power, mass production, etc, etc

3- We created the most prosperous economy in human history and then the US consumer opened our markets to the rest of the world, instead of being selfish mercantilist cunts like China.
    I respect the answer. I need a point of clarification. Are you saying that capitalism in the US resulted in billions across the globe are lifted from poverty? All three of your responses were related to what happened in America.
  • oregonblitzkrieg
    Options

That's not the primary cause. It all started with France. The French stopped having babies and lost a lot of their population in the World Wars. They had a massive labor shortage after WWII and started letting in huge numbers of Arabs as a result.
    No wonder Marseilles looks like Turkey. The whole city looks like a damn moslem bazaar.