Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

early thanksgiving doog edition !!!!

FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
which player are you glad is graduating?

early thanksgiving doog edition !!!! 31 votes

Manu
25%
DawgtonaThomasFremontdncHUSKYFANATICGreenRiverGatorzDeepDawgBeno4Lifebigpiccenergy 8 votes
Welligton
0%
opera singer
41%
AlCzervikCaptainPJbiak1JaWarrenJaHookerEwaDawgdoogvilleEl_KBeerThirtyDoogCouricsKrunkJuiceEmotermanCanadawgGayThoughts 13 votes
fuller
0%
chico
0%
other - fill in
32%
CFetters_Nacho_LoverHouhuskyvadawgPurpleBazeNeGgaPlEaSehuskyhooliganLebamDawgYellowSnowBleachedAnusDawgJoey 10 votes

Comments

• NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    edited November 2019
    other - fill in
    FirePete said:

which player are you glad is graduating?

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,586 Swaye's Wigwam

This is the correct answer. I don’t hate Fuller, but won’t miss him either. I’ll be glad he’s gone and by default it opens up playing time for other players.
    Fuller is already an afterthought to Bynum.

It just goes to show that the coaches thought that our seniors plus current starters were enough to win the conference. It took 4, four, fucking PhOre, losses to convince them otherwise.

Beavlet was the first game that Fuller and Bachellia got the snaps they had actually earned.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,668 Standard Supporter
    other - fill in
    all of the above and some that aren't readily on the tip of my fingers
  • BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    edited November 2019
    opera singer
    All of the above, Opera the most. ILB have been horrible but I don't think I can pinpoint a game that they were the reason we lost. Opera cost us the Cal game for sure. 5th year SR that had 2 yards to get his feet inbounds and he jumps OUT OF BOUNDS! Just him being out there over others was a disgrace
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    haie said:

This is the correct answer. I don’t hate Fuller, but won’t miss him either. I’ll be glad he’s gone and by default it opens up playing time for other players.

It just goes to show that the coaches thought that our seniors plus current starters were enough to win the conference. It took 4, four, fucking PhOre, losses to convince them otherwise.

Beavlet was the first game that Fuller and Bachellia got the snaps they had actually earned.
    I like Bynum but he wasn’t very good against the Beav. He had a drop or two himself. One really bad one on a slant.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,717 Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

I like Bynum but he wasn’t very good against the Beav. He had a drop or two himself. One really bad one on a slant.
    His worst was the swing pass on third down where he could've had at least 20 yards
  • EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    opera singer
    While the correct answer is Janet Reno (I don't even know what that reference means exactly, just that they play some bubbly girl rap song about her at the end of TSiO pods, anyone care to explain?)...

I don't remember any UW player who has a higher ratio of disappointment to success than Botticelli. If he's not dropping the ball he's getting tackled just short on the weakest of contact. And he's blocking clearly more talented and capable younger players from getting reps. Manu is a complete turd and, but at least the players behind him are considerably more suspect.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,988 Founders Club
    other - fill in

The driver of the Iran Air courtesy shuttle picked the perfect gif to show how I feel.