Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Voter fraud

Options
2»

Comments

• SFGbob
    SFGbob Member Posts: 31,923 Standard Supporter
    Options
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Its crazy how not one rat on here is concerned with obvious voter fraud.

I don't think the words voter fraud mean what you think they mean.
    And I know you don't give a shit about it because to the extent it does happen it helps your party.
    Yes those under 100 cases of noted voter fraud in our history sure helped one side over the other.
    And this piece of shit calls me a liar.

Hey Hondo, if a non-citizen registers to vote here in California what measures does the state take to detect that?
    How many have been detected?
    Was the question too fucking tough for you Kunt? What stops a non-citizen from registering to vote here in California Hondo? And if they do register and they do vote, what steps does the state take to detect that?

Amazing how you don't find things you're not looking for.
    How many have been detected. If it were millions as Trump says, you'd think it would be easy to spot.
    Questions too tough for a pathological lying Kunt to answer:

What stops a non-citizen from registering to vote here in California Hondo? And if they do register and they do vote, what steps does the state take to detect that?

https://www.factcheck.org/2018/03/california-isnt-planning-to-automatically-register-undocumented-immigrants-to-vote/

Ok now answer my question. How many illegal votes have been detected in California?
    The Hondo the pathological lying Kunt specialty, a link that doesn't respond to anything he was asked and or doesn't back up his lying twat of a mouth.
  • 2001400ex
    2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

And I know you don't give a shit about it because to the extent it does happen it helps your party.
    Yes those under 100 cases of noted voter fraud in our history sure helped one side over the other.

Hey Hondo, if a non-citizen registers to vote here in California what measures does the state take to detect that?
    Was the question too fucking tough for you Kunt? What stops a non-citizen from registering to vote here in California Hondo? And if they do register and they do vote, what steps does the state take to detect that?

How many have been detected. If it were millions as Trump says, you'd think it would be easy to spot.

What stops a non-citizen from registering to vote here in California Hondo? And if they do register and they do vote, what steps does the state take to detect that?

https://www.factcheck.org/2018/03/california-isnt-planning-to-automatically-register-undocumented-immigrants-to-vote/

Ok now answer my question. How many illegal votes have been detected in California?
    The Hondo the pathological lying Kunt specialty, a link that doesn't respond to anything he was asked and or doesn't back up his lying twat of a mouth.
    Did you read the article? Now answer my question. Here.... I'll quote the article for you:

The California law, however, limits automatic voter registration only to eligible voters, and state officials say they have mechanisms in place to enforce the law.

“We’ve built the protocols and the firewalls to not register people that aren’t eligible,” California Secretary of State Alex Padilla told the Los Angeles Times. “We’re going to keep those firewalls in place.”

Still, critics have argued that errors and poor coordination among agencies could result in some ineligible immigrants registering to vote and, potentially, could even lead to voter fraud.

As the April implementation of the state’s New Motor Voter Program nears, a number of online stories have distorted the facts — including the one on dangerous.com, which is owned and operated by conservative commentator Milo Yiannopoulos’ media company, MILO Inc.

Topped with its erroneous headline, the story makes a series of statements that conflate the motor-voter and AB 60 license programs. For example, the article cites the fact that nearly 1 million people have received AB 60 licenses — a figure that is accurate, a California DMV spokeswoman confirmed to us. The story then says: “The California Department of Motor Vehicles now will be required by law to forward the records of all licensed drivers to California Secretary of State Alex Padilla’s office to be automatically registered to vote unless a driver purposefully opts out at the DMV.”

But that’s not how the process works for non-citizens.

All applicants for AB 60 licenses are required to visit a DMV office, or DMV Driver License Processing Center, and pass certain tests in order to complete the initial application — a process that does not allow them to register to vote.

“Undocumented Californians are not eligible to register to vote and [the] DMV has programming measures to prevent that from occurring,” Jessica Gonzalez, the California DMV spokeswoman, told us in an email. “One example is the technician is unable to enter information that would allow the undocumented customer to register. It is automatically greyed out and cannot be bypassed.”

• Sledog
    Sledog Member Posts: 31,706
    Options
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Did you read the article? Now answer my question. Here.... I'll quote the article for you:

The California law, however, limits automatic voter registration only to eligible voters, and state officials say they have mechanisms in place to enforce the law.

“We’ve built the protocols and the firewalls to not register people that aren’t eligible,” California Secretary of State Alex Padilla told the Los Angeles Times. “We’re going to keep those firewalls in place.”

Still, critics have argued that errors and poor coordination among agencies could result in some ineligible immigrants registering to vote and, potentially, could even lead to voter fraud.

As the April implementation of the state’s New Motor Voter Program nears, a number of online stories have distorted the facts — including the one on dangerous.com, which is owned and operated by conservative commentator Milo Yiannopoulos’ media company, MILO Inc.

Topped with its erroneous headline, the story makes a series of statements that conflate the motor-voter and AB 60 license programs. For example, the article cites the fact that nearly 1 million people have received AB 60 licenses — a figure that is accurate, a California DMV spokeswoman confirmed to us. The story then says: “The California Department of Motor Vehicles now will be required by law to forward the records of all licensed drivers to California Secretary of State Alex Padilla’s office to be automatically registered to vote unless a driver purposefully opts out at the DMV.”

But that’s not how the process works for non-citizens.

All applicants for AB 60 licenses are required to visit a DMV office, or DMV Driver License Processing Center, and pass certain tests in order to complete the initial application — a process that does not allow them to register to vote.

“Undocumented Californians are not eligible to register to vote and [the] DMV has programming measures to prevent that from occurring,” Jessica Gonzalez, the California DMV spokeswoman, told us in an email. “One example is the technician is unable to enter information that would allow the undocumented customer to register. It is automatically greyed out and cannot be bypassed.”

Bullshit the illegal has to opt out themselves. Where's the date on that article?