Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Voter fraud

Options

Comments

• 2001400ex
    2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Scary shit. How many fraudulent votes were cast?
  • oregonblitzkrieg
    oregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Options
    The state of Whoregon issues drivers licenses to illegals, and simultaneously registers them to vote. Wonder why the democrats are never voted out of office in these two states.
  • oregonblitzkrieg
    oregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Options
    SFGbob said:

Given the fact that the state of California does nothing to check the citizenship status of anyone who registers to vote in the State of California and relies solely on the honor system of people signing their registration form where they declare they are in fact a US citizen there are undoubtedly illegals voting in California. The only question is how many and honestly we have no way of knowing and the state has zero interest in determining that number.

Until they change these illegal policies, maybe we shouldn't count California's electoral college votes.
  • SFGbob
    SFGbob Member Posts: 31,923 Standard Supporter
    Options
    2001400ex said:

Shitty reading comprehension
  • 2001400ex
    Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

It's literally in the headline. Can you not read?
  • SFGbob
    Options
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

It's literally in the headline. Can you not read?
    Ironic
  • GDS
    GDS Member Posts: 1,470
    Options

So one city had a couple of problems. Doesn't mean that millions of illegals voted like TRUMP said

Nope
  • Bendintheriver
    Bendintheriver Member Posts: 5,565
    Options
    Its crazy how not one rat on here is concerned with obvious voter fraud.
  • 2001400ex
    Options

I don't think the words voter fraud mean what you think they mean.
  • SFGbob
    Options
    2001400ex said:

And I know you don't give a shit about it because to the extent it does happen it helps your party.
  • 2001400ex
    Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

And I know you don't give a shit about it because to the extent it does happen it helps your party.
    Yes those under 100 cases of noted voter fraud in our history sure helped one side over the other.
  • Sledog
    Sledog Member Posts: 31,706
    Options
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Yes those under 100 cases of noted voter fraud in our history sure helped one side over the other.
    Only 100 fraud votes in or countries history? That's funny! But hell it's you!
  • SFGbob
    Options
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

And this piece of shit calls me a liar.

Hey Hondo, if a non-citizen registers to vote here in California what measures does the state take to detect that?
  • 2001400ex
    Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Hey Hondo, if a non-citizen registers to vote here in California what measures does the state take to detect that?
    How many have been detected?
  • SFGbob
    Options
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Was the question too fucking tough for you Kunt? What stops a non-citizen from registering to vote here in California Hondo? And if they do register and they do vote, what steps does the state take to detect that?

Amazing how you don't find things you're not looking for.
  • 2001400ex
    Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Was the question too fucking tough for you Kunt? What stops a non-citizen from registering to vote here in California Hondo? And if they do register and they do vote, what steps does the state take to detect that?

How many have been detected. If it were millions as Trump says, you'd think it would be easy to spot.
  • SFGbob
    Options
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

How many have been detected. If it were millions as Trump says, you'd think it would be easy to spot.
    Questions too tough for a pathological lying Kunt to answer:

What stops a non-citizen from registering to vote here in California Hondo? And if they do register and they do vote, what steps does the state take to detect that?

• 2001400ex
    Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Questions too tough for a pathological lying Kunt to answer:

What stops a non-citizen from registering to vote here in California Hondo? And if they do register and they do vote, what steps does the state take to detect that?

https://www.factcheck.org/2018/03/california-isnt-planning-to-automatically-register-undocumented-immigrants-to-vote/

Ok now answer my question. How many illegal votes have been detected in California?