Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

And the low just keep on going lower.

Options
2»

Comments

• SFGbob
    SFGbob Member Posts: 31,923 Standard Supporter
    edited November 2019
    Options
    GDS said:

GDS said:

Imagine thinking that one of the two major US political parties has more sex crimes and/or scandals than the other. Fucking Christ...

Imagine comparing a congressman who resigned in disgrace to a rat pol who has been and continues to be disgraceful and was recently elected to congress. Foley and Hastert resigned in disgrace. The rats would have voted to keep them in office if they were rats.

These are law makers. He has been disbarred not once, but twice. Forget the fact he can't keep his fly shut for 5 seconds, the guys resume reads like it belongs on a Post Office wall. The fact he was elected to office after having to serve one term in office while actually serving time is beyond the pale. One side kicks the molesters to the curb the other puts them back in fucking office and looks the other way when there are accusations of rape or child molesting. FFS this isn't even close. The LT Gov in Virgina has stayed in office after having been accused of rape by multiple women. We all know about clinton and his accusations by multiple women that he molested and raped them, rats wanted to put his wife in the WH after she berated the victims over and over again and ignored what she had to know was the real Bill. She did it for the power.

To say that all pols are corrupt is wrong. I know it for fact. But to ignore the one side that seems to habitually not care and try to compare the other side that has policed their own much better is a fucking joke.
    Duncan Hunter says hold my beer
    You mean the Duncan Hunter who was stripped of all of his committee assignments by Republican leadership and will probably be thrown out of office by his constituents this next election? That Duncan Hunter? FFS come up with something even close to similar if you want to debate you dumbass.
    Thanks for pointing out Hunter won't resign from congress while Morrissey did from state government. You are correct that Hunter's refusal to resign is considerably more deplorable.
    Garry Studs says hi. Last I checked Alcee Hastings is still a proud Rat party Congressman.
  • YellowSnow
    YellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,305 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2019
    Options

Imagine thinking that one of the two major US political parties has more sex crimes and/or scandals than the other. Fucking Christ...

Imagine comparing a congressman who resigned in disgrace to a rat pol who has been and continues to be disgraceful and was recently elected to congress. Foley and Hastert resigned in disgrace. The rats would have voted to keep them in office if they were rats.

These are law makers. He has been disbarred not once, but twice. Forget the fact he can't keep his fly shut for 5 seconds, the guys resume reads like it belongs on a Post Office wall. The fact he was elected to office after having to serve one term in office while actually serving time is beyond the pale. One side kicks the molesters to the curb the other puts them back in fucking office and looks the other way when there are accusations of rape or child molesting. FFS this isn't even close. The LT Gov in Virgina has stayed in office after having been accused of rape by multiple women. We all know about clinton and his accusations by multiple women that he molested and raped them, rats wanted to put his wife in the WH after she berated the victims over and over again and ignored what she had to know was the real Bill. She did it for the power.

To say that all pols are corrupt is wrong. I know it for fact. But to ignore the one side that seems to habitually not care and try to compare the other side that has policed their own much better is a fucking joke.
    Bend, I'm sure this VA guy is a piece of shit. But it's an anecdote. The OP comes across as somehow implying moral superiority of GOP over Rat party when it comes to sex scandals. I suspect if we went back 40 years and tallied it up, the score would be pretty much equal.
  • Bendintheriver
    Bendintheriver Member Posts: 5,565
    Options
    It isn't the number of sex scandals. It isn't the fact that there are bad apples on both sides of the "isle". There is, I know, I worked in that arena for 9 years. I am not a Rep or a dem because I lost the faith a long time ago. It is the fact that the left does not police their own because they actually like having corrupt but powerful politicians and are worried that they would lose the seat if they were to vote an idiot out. The vote for this VA guy is over the top but I can give you many examples of rats not being thrown out, censored or even voted out after their corruption or bad behavior was illuminated. You can start with The Bitch and Bill, Studds, who can forget barney frank who ran an underage gay brothel out of his own home and then was complicit in destroying the housing market through fanny and freddie, that asshat from NY who completely lied about his service in our armed forces, Biden who repeatedly lied about the gentleman who collided with his wife and daughter, I could go on and on. They all know they are safe in the dem party. This isn't about how many asshats in DC have sex scandals it is a point about how it is allowed to happen without judgement on the dem side of the "isle".
  • 2001400ex
    2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Options

It isn't the number of sex scandals. It isn't the fact that there are bad apples on both sides of the "isle". There is, I know, I worked in that arena for 9 years. I am not a Rep or a dem because I lost the faith a long time ago. It is the fact that the left does not police their own because they actually like having corrupt but powerful politicians and are worried that they would lose the seat if they were to vote an idiot out. The vote for this VA guy is over the top but I can give you many examples of rats not being thrown out, censored or even voted out after their corruption or bad behavior was illuminated. You can start with The Bitch and Bill, Studds, who can forget barney frank who ran an underage gay brothel out of his own home and then was complicit in destroying the housing market through fanny and freddie, that asshat from NY who completely lied about his service in our armed forces, Biden who repeatedly lied about the gentleman who collided with his wife and daughter, I could go on and on. They all know they are safe in the dem party. This isn't about how many asshats in DC have sex scandals it is a point about how it is allowed to happen without judgement on the dem side of the "isle".

Do you not remember Al Franken? Idiot.
  • SFGbob
    SFGbob Member Posts: 31,923 Standard Supporter
    Options
    2001400ex said:

That's only because the Rats wanted to run against Trump on the me too issue.
  • Bendintheriver
    Options
    2001400ex said:

You incredible idiot. Franken had some scruples. He resigned because what he did was horrific. Faux grabbing a female's breasts when she was asleep.

He resigned. Did the right thing. One example.

The only problem with your fucking moronic point? The MN dems are begging him to run again. You know what dumbass? He would win by a landslide.

You just made my point you blathering idiot.

• PurpleThrobber
    PurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,429
    edited November 2019
    Options

2001400ex said:

You incredible idiot. Franken had some scruples. He resigned because what he did was horrific. Faux grabbing a female's breasts when she was asleep.

The only problem with your fucking moronic point? The MN dems are begging him to run again. You know what dumbass? He would win by a landslide.

Sticking his dick in her mouth while sleeping....horrific. Sliding her the high hard one after roofies..horrific.

Fake boob squeeze. Stupid, unprofessional, sophomoric. Not horrific.

Degrees of outrage, my man.

Leave the craze for the OK! Millies.

• MikeDamone
    MikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2019
    Options

2001400ex said:

Sticking his dick in her mouth while sleeping....horrific. Sliding her the high hard one after roofies..horrific.

Yeah, not horrific. The issue is the left went bat shit crazy and all in on #metoo and that left no room for rational distinction between a rapist murdering and eating victims, Harvey Weinstein, or a comedian pretending to grab boobies on a USO tour. So their hand was forced, Franken was sacrificed at the alter of #metoo and the left.
  • PurpleThrobber
    PurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,429
    Options

2001400ex said:

Yeah, not horrific. The issue is the left went bat shit crazy and all in on #metoo and that left no room for rational distinction between a rapist murdering and eating victims, Harvey Weinstein, or a comedian pretending to grab boobies on a USO tour. So their hand was forced, Franken was sacrificed at the alter of #metoo and the left.
    Let there be no confusion - Minnesotans are slightly behind Kansans in the dumbshit rankings.

• Bendintheriver
    Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

I look at this personally. If he did it to my daughter? I am knocking him out. His biggest worry would be about replacing teeth not resigning. What he did was stupid and the poster child for a bully misogynist and he resigned like he should have if you are going to be a rat and go around preaching hatred and supporting a supposed "me-too" bullshit movement. He was a hypocrite.
  • georgiaduck
    georgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,723 Swaye's Wigwam
    Options

2001400ex said:

MN dems are begging him to run again

Thanks goodness MN doesn't have any other crazies in the govt.

• Pitchfork51
    Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,721
    Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

I look at this personally. If he did it to my daughter? I am knocking him out. His biggest worry would be about replacing teeth not resigning. What he did was stupid and the poster child for a bully misogynist and he resigned like he should have if you are going to be a rat and go around preaching hatred and supporting a supposed "me-too" bullshit movement. He was a hypocrite.
    You're going to beat up everyone who does a childish antic towards your daughter?

Shut the fuck up lol
  • Bendintheriver
    edited November 2019
    Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

You're going to beat up everyone who does a childish antic towards your daughter?

Shut the fuck up lol
    If you were a prominent politician or a big movie star or a TV personality and preaching the me-too bullshit and did that to my daughter? I would kick your ass and enjoy every single second of it.

My daughter can handle herself with the college crowd but when it comes to politically or business powerful people, they need to know that the real world has repercussions. The bullies should not be allowed to get away with it just because of who they are. I can guarantee you that Weinstein would have never gone unscathed if he did that shit to one of my family members.