Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

And the low just keep on going lower.

Options
Bendintheriver
Bendintheriver Member Posts: 5,565
Despicable: Guess Who Slithered into the VA State Senate After a Teen Sex Scandal?

The left lowlife's just keep on giving. He was banging his 17 year old office assistant when he was 60 years old. He has 5 children. One with the 17 year old and 4 others with four different women. The marriage to the 17 year old is his first marriage.
The man has been disbarred not once but twice.

I have accepted the fact that rats like their elected officials to be slime ball corrupt so that they can do corrupt things in an effort to gain political power but this is getting really common in the rat party.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2019/11/06/despicable-guess-who-slithered-into-the-va-state-senate-after-a-teen-sex-scandal-n2556040

Morrissey’s reputation also includes a misdemeanor conviction of contributing to the delinquency of a minor involving relations with his then-17-year-old law firm employee, whom he later married. His wife became a prominent figure in his campaign and introduced him at the campaign kickoff in early April at the Satellite Restaurant in South Richmond.

After the conviction, Morrissey resigned his 74th House District seat, reclaimed it in a special election, and then served a six-month jail term while serving as delegate during the day during the General Assembly session in 2015.

He lost a bid for mayor of Richmond in 2016.

The Virginia State Bar disbarred him — for the second time in his legal career — a decision he has appealed.

Comments

• HoustonHusky
    HoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,957
    Options
    It’s ok...he said Orange Man Bad so the rest doesn’t matter.

Quite a crew the Dems have assembled in Virginia...
  • SFGbob
    SFGbob Member Posts: 31,923 Standard Supporter
    Options

I'm giving him a pass on sleeping with the employees. Yowza
  • 2001400ex
    2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Options
    A politician is a scumbag. News at 11.
  • Bendintheriver
    Options
    SFGbob said:

She is an attractive teenager that is for sure. I guess only in Virginia do public figures get away with this shit. Do rats still marry their sisters there?
  • PurpleThrobber
    PurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,429
    Options

Despicable: Guess Who Slithered into the VA State Senate After a Teen Sex Scandal?

The left lowlife's just keep on giving. He was banging his 17 year old office assistant when he was 60 years old. He has 5 children. One with the 17 year old and 4 others with four different women. The marriage to the 17 year old is his first marriage.
    The man has been disbarred not once but twice.

I have accepted the fact that rats like their elected officials to be slime ball corrupt so that they can do corrupt things in an effort to gain political power but this is getting really common in the rat party.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2019/11/06/despicable-guess-who-slithered-into-the-va-state-senate-after-a-teen-sex-scandal-n2556040

Morrissey’s reputation also includes a misdemeanor conviction of contributing to the delinquency of a minor involving relations with his then-17-year-old law firm employee, whom he later married. His wife became a prominent figure in his campaign and introduced him at the campaign kickoff in early April at the Satellite Restaurant in South Richmond.

After the conviction, Morrissey resigned his 74th House District seat, reclaimed it in a special election, and then served a six-month jail term while serving as delegate during the day during the General Assembly session in 2015.

He lost a bid for mayor of Richmond in 2016.

The Virginia State Bar disbarred him — for the second time in his legal career — a decision he has appealed.

The fact is, any more, you're only going to get narcissists and sociopaths running for office. "Normal" people don't want or need every second of their life examined and judged by the political operatives and trolls.

• YellowSnow
    YellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,305 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Imagine thinking that one of the two major US political parties has more sex crimes and/or scandals than the other. Fucking Christ...

• WilburHooksHands
    WilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,742
    Options

Imagine thinking that one of the two major US political parties has more sex crimes and/or scandals than the other. Fucking Christ...

imagine thinking this about any issue that politicians have
  • YellowSnow
    Options

imagine thinking this about any issue that politicians have
    Cracks my ass up when people shill on this topic...like being progressive or conservative is a predictor of sexual misconduct. Give me a break...
  • GDS
    GDS Member Posts: 1,470
    Options

SFGbob said:

She is an attractive teenager that is for sure. I guess only in Virginia do public figures get away with this shit. Do rats still marry their sisters there?
    She's 23.
  • SFGbob
    SFGbob Member Posts: 31,923 Standard Supporter
    Options
    GDS said:

SFGbob said:

She's 23.
    She wasn't when he first started fucking her.
  • MikeDamone
    MikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2019
    Options
    How progressive!

That said, sex scandals died during the Clinton administration. It was kind of cute when the dems tried to bring them back against Trump, but that ship has sailed.
  • Blu82
    Blu82 Member Posts: 1,534
    Options
    2001400ex said:

A politician is a scumbag. News at 11.

HondoFS being a fucktard.....it's not news.
  • YellowSnow
    Options

How progressive!

That said, sex scandals died during the Clinton administration. It was kind of cute when the dems tried to bring them back against Trump, but that ship has sailed.

Hills lost the election when during the debate where Trump has Bill's accusers in attendance. It wasn't the Comey letter or Russians.
  • PurpleThrobber
    PurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,429
    edited November 2019
    Options
    GDS said:

SFGbob said:

She's 23.
    That's still kind of icky for a 60 year old man.

#daddyissues
  • RaceBannon
    RaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,648 Swaye's Wigwam
    Options

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

She's 23.
    That's still kind of icky for a 60 year old man.

#daddyissues
    Lets not judge here

• Bendintheriver
    Options

Imagine comparing a congressman who resigned in disgrace to a rat pol who has been and continues to be disgraceful and was recently elected to congress. Foley and Hastert resigned in disgrace. The rats would have voted to keep them in office if they were rats.

These are law makers. He has been disbarred not once, but twice. Forget the fact he can't keep his fly shut for 5 seconds, the guys resume reads like it belongs on a Post Office wall. The fact he was elected to office after having to serve one term in office while actually serving time is beyond the pale. One side kicks the molesters to the curb the other puts them back in fucking office and looks the other way when there are accusations of rape or child molesting. FFS this isn't even close. The LT Gov in Virgina has stayed in office after having been accused of rape by multiple women. We all know about clinton and his accusations by multiple women that he molested and raped them, rats wanted to put his wife in the WH after she berated the victims over and over again and ignored what she had to know was the real Bill. She did it for the power.

To say that all pols are corrupt is wrong. I know it for fact. But to ignore the one side that seems to habitually not care and try to compare the other side that has policed their own much better is a fucking joke.
  • GDS
    Options

Imagine comparing a congressman who resigned in disgrace to a rat pol who has been and continues to be disgraceful and was recently elected to congress. Foley and Hastert resigned in disgrace. The rats would have voted to keep them in office if they were rats.

These are law makers. He has been disbarred not once, but twice. Forget the fact he can't keep his fly shut for 5 seconds, the guys resume reads like it belongs on a Post Office wall. The fact he was elected to office after having to serve one term in office while actually serving time is beyond the pale. One side kicks the molesters to the curb the other puts them back in fucking office and looks the other way when there are accusations of rape or child molesting. FFS this isn't even close. The LT Gov in Virgina has stayed in office after having been accused of rape by multiple women. We all know about clinton and his accusations by multiple women that he molested and raped them, rats wanted to put his wife in the WH after she berated the victims over and over again and ignored what she had to know was the real Bill. She did it for the power.

To say that all pols are corrupt is wrong. I know it for fact. But to ignore the one side that seems to habitually not care and try to compare the other side that has policed their own much better is a fucking joke.
    Duncan Hunter says hold my beer
  • Bendintheriver
    Options
    GDS said:

You mean the Duncan Hunter who was stripped of all of his committee assignments by Republican leadership and will probably be thrown out of office by his constituents this next election? That Duncan Hunter? FFS come up with something even close to similar if you want to debate you dumbass.
  • GDS
    edited November 2019
    Options

GDS said:

You mean the Duncan Hunter who was stripped of all of his committee assignments by Republican leadership and will probably be thrown out of office by his constituents this next election? That Duncan Hunter? FFS come up with something even close to similar if you want to debate you dumbass.
    Thanks for pointing out Hunter won't resign from congress while Morrissey did from state government. You are correct that Hunter's refusal to resign is considerably more deplorable.
  • RaceBannon
    RaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,648 Swaye's Wigwam
    Options
    GDS said:

That's my congressman!

People hate congress and other people's congressmen but the re election rate remains extremely high