Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tommy are you ever going to tell us why white men talking about abortion triggers you?

2»

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Still can't answer the question. Pure Kunt.

Your question is meaningless and nonsensical. You missed the point and are now spinning up separate threads to double down on missing the point.

Congrats.
    Lot of words just to say you're a Kunt Tommy. Why did you lie and claim that the Republicans had a "hearing" on abortion? The photo you posted was of a White House meeting and the topic wasn't abortion. Why is it so objectionable to you for old white guys to talk about abortion Tommy? What does their skin color have to do with your objection? Why did you claim it was be easy for you to show me an example of old white guys holding a hearing on abortion and then you provided an example that did no such thing?

Please continue with your Kunt act Tommy.
    And there's Scotty to tongue your ass Tommy. Make him feel all better Scotty.
    You responded to yourself. Meds not dialed in today?
    I responded to Scotty tonguing Tommy's ass. Weird how mouthy all you Kunts are on everything but the questions that were asked.

Do you agree with Tommy Hondo?
    Have I implied that I give a shit about your obsession with Tommy's comment? Embarrassing.
    No, you misstated what I was responding to. I just corrected your ignorant ass.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    GDS said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Still can't answer the question. Pure Kunt.

Your question is meaningless and nonsensical. You missed the point and are now spinning up separate threads to double down on missing the point.

Congrats.
    Lot of words just to say you're a Kunt Tommy. Why did you lie and claim that the Republicans had a "hearing" on abortion? The photo you posted was of a White House meeting and the topic wasn't abortion. Why is it so objectionable to you for old white guys to talk about abortion Tommy? What does their skin color have to do with your objection? Why did you claim it was be easy for you to show me an example of old white guys holding a hearing on abortion and then you provided an example that did no such thing?

Please continue with your Kunt act Tommy.
    And there's Scotty to tongue your ass Tommy. Make him feel all better Scotty.
    You responded to yourself. Meds not dialed in today?
    I responded to Scotty tonguing Tommy's ass. Weird how mouthy all you Kunts are on everything but the questions that were asked.

Do you agree with Tommy Hondo?
    imagine caring this much about the fuck off button. sad.
    Imagine being such a fucking Kunt you can't back up our mouth on an anonymous message board.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    I’m not wasting time posting evidence or providing context to someone this batshit crazy. It’s neither useful nor entertaining.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2019

I’m not wasting time posting evidence or providing context to someone this batshit crazy. It’s neither useful nor entertaining.

Funny, you had no problem running that twat of a mouth when you thought you had provided evidence in support of your fucking mouth. Only when your "evidence" turned out to be complete bullshit did you get "bored" with the topic.

Go ahead Kunt, provide the "context" about why old white guys talking about abortion triggers you. Do you feel the same if old black guys talk about abortion? And why did you lie and post a picture from a White House meeting that you claimed was a "hearing" on abortion when abortion wasn't the topic being discussed?

Go ahead Tommy give me the "evidence" and the "context" that shows you aren't a fucking liar.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    And there's Scotty with the ass tonguing. Make poor Tommy feelz all better Scotty.

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

And there's Scotty with the ass tonguing. Make poor Tommy feelz all better Scotty.

Imagine melting down over down votes and fuck offs.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Imagine melting down over down votes and fuck offs.
    Imagine thinking that mocking someone who ass tongues someone's obvious lies is a "meltdown."

• Options
    SFGbob said:

Funny, you had no problem running that twat of a mouth when you thought you had provided evidence in support of your fucking mouth. Only when your "evidence" turned out to be complete bullshit did you get "bored" with the topic.

Go ahead Kunt, provide the "context" about why old white guys talking about abortion triggers you. Do you feel the same if old black guys talk about abortion? And why did you lie and post a picture from a White House meeting that you claimed was a "hearing" on abortion when abortion wasn't the topic being discussed?

Go ahead Tommy give me the "evidence" and the "context" that shows you aren't a fucking liar.
    See? I mean, we are WAY beyond anything rational here. And explaining it to him won’t matter, so why bother?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

See? I mean, we are WAY beyond anything rational here. And explaining it to him won’t matter, so why bother?
    So after running and hiding like a Kunt for few days because you couldn't back up your bullshit this is the best you could come up with Tommy?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

So after running and hiding like a Kunt for few days because you couldn't back up your bullshit this is the best you could come up with Tommy?
    Running and hiding?

Sorry I don’t live here all day every day like you do, ya fucking loser.

When was the last time you tried running, fat boy?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Running and hiding?

Sorry I don’t live here all day every day like you do, ya fucking loser.

When was the last time you tried running, fat boy?
    Yeah, I'm sure your disappearance timed exactly to your inability to back up your fucking mouth was just a coincidence.

Was the picture you posted that you claimed was "evidence" that there are "hearings" being held by "old white men" where they discuss abortion accurate Tommy?

And weird the way you now have plenty of time to run your fucking mouth on everything but the questions you've been asked.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Shocking, Tommy ran away again
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,607
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Every single chick under the poverty line that isn't married should be forced to get an abortion.