Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tommy are you ever going to tell us why white men talking about abortion triggers you?

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
Why do you feel a meeting of white guys talking abortion is more objectionable than a meeting of black guys or Hispanic guys talking abortion? Obviously them being all white triggers you in some way, tell us why?

Btw, why did you lie and claim that photo you posted was a "hearing" on abortion?

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,070
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Tommy's parents felt differently and we all suffer for it.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,866
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

Why do you feel a meeting of white guys talking abortion is more objectionable than a meeting of black guys or Hispanic guys talking abortion? Obviously them being all white triggers you in some way, tell us why?

Btw, why did you lie and claim that photo you posted was a "hearing" on abortion?

You're going to lose on this point.

To pretend that abortion is not at the top of the agenda for a prayer group meeting is FS.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2019
    pawz said:

SFGbob said:

To pretend that abortion is not at the top of the agenda for a prayer group meeting is FS.

Good thing that's not my point. Btw, it wasn't a prayer group meeting. And I'll "win" because Tommy is such a fucking coward there is no way he'll ever back up the lies and bullshit he claimed.
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

pawz said:

SFGbob said:

Good thing that's not my point. Btw, it wasn't a prayer group meeting. And I'll "win" because Tommy is such a fucking coward there is no way he'll ever back up the lies and bullshit he claimed.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    GDS said:

SFGbob said:

pawz said:

SFGbob said:

Pretty easy to be a "bad ass" when your competition are gutless Kunts. Would you care to answer the question Tommy is dodging Scotty or you just here to tongue his ass?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Appear Scotty came only for the ass tonguing.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

It's everyone's favorite time of day - Blob's gay fantasy time in the tug.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    GDS said:

SFGbob said:

It's everyone's favorite time of day - Blob's gay fantasy time in the tug.

You're a little bitch Scotty, how is that a gay fantasy? You came running to tongue his ass, I just figured maybe you'd like to answer the question he was dodging. I was wrong, you were only here for the ass tonguing.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    You know you’re a boomer when you bash eating ass.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    What is this retard stammering about now?
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

Your support of the white supremacist, democrat governor of Virginia, Ralph Northam's abortion views, which include executing babies post birth. He was the guy in the yearbook wearing blackface. Or was he the guy who was wearing the KKK outfit? Either way, he's still serving as governor. Imagine that.

• Options

Your support of the white supremacist, democrat governor of Virginia, Ralph Northam's abortion views, which include executing babies post birth. He was the guy in the yearbook wearing blackface. Or was he the guy who was wearing the KKK outfit? Either way, he's still serving as governor. Imagine that.

I was asking the other retard, thanks.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Still can't answer the question. Pure Kunt.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Your question is meaningless and nonsensical. You missed the point and are now spinning up separate threads to double down on missing the point.

Congrats.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Your question is meaningless and nonsensical. You missed the point and are now spinning up separate threads to double down on missing the point.

Congrats.
    Lot of words just to say you're a Kunt Tommy. Why did you lie and claim that the Republicans had a "hearing" on abortion? The photo you posted was of a White House meeting and the topic wasn't abortion. Why is it so objectionable to you for old white guys to talk about abortion Tommy? What does their skin color have to do with your objection? Why did you claim it was be easy for you to show me an example of old white guys holding a hearing on abortion and then you provided an example that did no such thing?

Please continue with your Kunt act Tommy.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Congrats.
    Lot of words just to say you're a Kunt Tommy. Why did you lie and claim that the Republicans had a "hearing" on abortion? The photo you posted was of a White House meeting and the topic wasn't abortion. Why is it so objectionable to you for old white guys to talk about abortion Tommy? What does their skin color have to do with your objection? Why did you claim it was be easy for you to show me an example of old white guys holding a hearing on abortion and then you provided an example that did no such thing?

And there's Scotty to tongue your ass Tommy. Make him feel all better Scotty.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Congrats.

You responded to yourself. Meds not dialed in today?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2019
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Congrats.

I responded to Scotty tonguing Tommy's ass. Weird how mouthy all you Kunts are on everything but the questions that were asked.

Do you agree with Tommy Hondo?
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Congrats.

I responded to Scotty tonguing Tommy's ass. Weird how mouthy all you Kunts are on everything but the questions that were asked.

Have I implied that I give a shit about your obsession with Tommy's comment? Embarrassing.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Congrats.

imagine caring this much about the fuck off button. sad.