Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Why the HondoBros will fail

2»

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog, you've argued repeatedly that only two shootings have occurred with fully automatic weapons controls were put in place in the early 1900s. Why can't we extend those controls to other weapons that are abused in shootings? Win win. You keep your weapons to do with as you please and there's less shootings.

That shows how uncommon violence is with your normal law abiding gun owner. It's used in as an example because it's one of the only things tracked that definitively. Law abiding gun owners aren't the problem.
    I've never said law abiding gun owners are the problem. In fact I've agreed that the vast majority of mass shootings are from people who don't have a respect for guns and aren't trained.

That still doesn't answer why you don't want to do something that makes it so shitbirds don't end up with guns that end up killing a bunch of people.
    That's like saying shit birds won't end up with drugs.
    Nothing works so let's do nothing POTD.
    Walls?

Idiot
    Where have I said I want to do nothing about the Mexican border?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,770
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog, you've argued repeatedly that only two shootings have occurred with fully automatic weapons controls were put in place in the early 1900s. Why can't we extend those controls to other weapons that are abused in shootings? Win win. You keep your weapons to do with as you please and there's less shootings.

That shows how uncommon violence is with your normal law abiding gun owner. It's used in as an example because it's one of the only things tracked that definitively. Law abiding gun owners aren't the problem.
    I've never said law abiding gun owners are the problem. In fact I've agreed that the vast majority of mass shootings are from people who don't have a respect for guns and aren't trained.

That still doesn't answer why you don't want to do something that makes it so shitbirds don't end up with guns that end up killing a bunch of people.
    Walls?

Idiot
    Pathological liar
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Walls?

Idiot
    Pathological liar
    So I've never said it. And you clearly agree.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,770
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Walls?

Idiot
    Pathological liar
    Pathological liar
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Walls?

Idiot
    Pathological liar
    Pathological liar
    Race is repeating gibberish as always.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,038
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Hondo lies and loves to be lied to. Pathological is an understatement.